Don't worry bestie, we'll save you(C66)

YO! WE HIT 20K! Thanks so much for the support, votes, and all that stuff! I genuinely appreciate it! You guys are ridiculously awesome! That's why I'm here before Monday this week. Best part? I'll also double upload tomorrow! Consider it, a quad upload on different days? - Isaki 

💛Kim/Girlboss pov💛

After waving goodbye to Betty, Izuku and Momo showed up.

"Finally! Let's get started." I said.

Then, Iida showed up. And obviously, he wasn't happy we were still doing this. He and Izuku went back and forth for a moment before Iida punched him in the face.

"Bruh he just got out of the hospital!" I said. "Why would you do that?"

"None of you are thinking about the law or others worry." Iida said angrily. "I don't want to see any of you with severe injuries."

"We aren't gonna fight anyone." Todoroki reassured him.

"Yeah. This whole rescue mission is *covert." Kirishima added.

(A/N: *Covert: Adjective. Not openly acknowledged or displayed.)

"Like a 'Men in Black' movie." Wenny said. "That's what Kat would say right now."

Allen frowned. "Can't believe I'm saying it, but the things I would give for her. sarcastic comments right now."

"Hey, we need to keep our morale up." I said. "Stay determined. We're gonna get her back."

That seemed to put my siblings in better sprits. Just in time for Iida to agree to go with us and we headed off.

We followed Momo's tracker onto a train heading towards our destination. While there, Izuku struck up a conversation.

"Does anyone else know the plan?" He asked.

"We told them." Shouto responded. "Though, they only tried to convince us not to do it. We can always turn back now if we need to."

"No we can't. We're way too deep into this." Kirishima said.

"I'm with Kiri." Wenny said. "We made such a big deal out of this. We can't turn back. Now, wake me when we get there."

With that, Wenny pulled her hoodie over her eyes and fell asleep.

"Is she asleep already?" Momo asked.

"No. But after five minutes, she will be." Allen said. "A nap sounds good right about now actually."

"I thought we're supposed to be saving Kat and Bakugo." I said.

"Can't do that while we're tired. It's nap time."

Allen and Wenny leaned against each other. I rolled my eyes.

"How do they sleep at a time like this?" Shouto asked.

"I gave up figuring them out years ago." I shrugged. "Plus, there aren't wrong. If a short nap will bring out a better performance, so be it."

The train ride was a total of two hours. I woke up my siblings as we approached our destination.

"Already?" Wenny said rubbing her eyes.

"It's been two hours. Time to be anti-heroes." I said.

Once we were off the train and in the city we planned our next move.

"Let's go get them!" Kirishima said.

"Wait. The League of Villains could easily recognize us the minute we get close." Momo warned. "I'll get us some disguises."

"I'll go with you!" I suggested.

"No. If you go in that store, we won't see you until tomorrow. You're staying here." Wenny stopped me.

"Fine." I sighed before whispering to Momo. "Do me a favor. Text me the address of this store later, please?"

Momo nodded and headed inside while we waited outside.

"I hope she has a good sense of style." I said. "I'm not used to others planning out what I wear."

"Oh relax. It's a one time thing." Allen said. "Surely you can trust some else with your closet for five minutes."

"Actually, I can't."

After a short wait, Momo gave us all our disguises. I'll admit, mine wasn't awful. It was actually kind of nice. I was defiantly keeping it. The others though? Well, it wasn't as good as mine.

(A/N: You know those photos of the Krew from the 10k special? Yeah that's what the Krew is wearing)

"What in the world are you wearing?" I asked in disbelief.

"Kim, don't." Wenny said.

"But...Okay I'm not gonna go on for an hour about how all of you look ridiculous. But I will say that if the fashion police existed, all of you would get life without a possibility of parole."

"Is it that bad?" Momo asked guilty.

"Well...You and Kiri don't look that bad. But it's still....bad."

"Can we move pass the clothes and get on with it?" Wenny asked. "We're waisting moonlight."

"Doesn't the phrase say daylight?" Allen asked.

"Do you see the sun anywhere idiot?"

I chuckled. "Kat would've said that."

"Then let's get her back already."

Then, we noticed the display screen on a building. It was broadcasting from U.A.

"We sincerely apologize for failing to protect the students of U.A from the villain attack at the training camp as well as our shortcomings." Nezu said. "Know that we're doing all we can protect our student and we will fix this."

"And exactly what will you do?" A reporter asked.

"We are taking strong measures to guarantee the safety of our students by strengthening U.A.'s security and re-examining U.A.'s crime prevention system."

People seemed unhappy at that response and as a U.A student for the time being, I took that to heart.

What's everyone's problem? Don't they know it's not like it was planned? Don't blame the school for a surprise attack no one knew about.

"Let's keep moving." Wenny said. "We shouldn't get distracted."