Our aftermath and next arc(C70)

If you didnt see my community post, I was tired yesterday so I didnt upload. Im back again now and here to celebrate 21k with a double upload! - Isaki

💖Betty/Painting Rainbows pov💖

I was back from the hospital, Kat was back from the police station, and it's been days (almost a week) since the battle between All Might and All for One. Now, all of us were finally together again eating pizza, and catching up.

"Been a while since we were all in the same room, right?" Allen asked. "Like, too long."

"I know. I missed it being just us five." Kat agreed. "Really missed you guys."

"In fact," Kim said, "the last time all of us were together and fully conscious was right before we separated into groups to go into the woods. That was about a week ago."

"Okay, Aizawa and All Might will come by asking us to move to dorms." Wenny explained. "Betty, Kim, you explain the backstory. They'll listen to you two since you're the oldest."

We nodded.

"Good. Now hand me another slice." Wenny smiled.

After we finished, we cleaned up and waited for Aizawa and All Might, once they did, I opened the door.

"Oh! Come on in." I said.

"Thank you." All Might said.

They sat down on the couch and I sat in the arm chair.

"How are you? I heard you were unconscious for a few days." Aizawa asked.

"I'm much better." I said. "And Kat's fine too if you were wondering. The whole thing hasn't seemed to sway her."

"So what's up?" Kim asked, sitting down on the loveseat.

"Principal Nezu wants to transition U.A to a boarding school and is asking for permission to move students to dormitories." All Might explained. "If I may ask, where are your parents?"

"They...are dead." Kim said hesitantly.

They don't exist here. We were brought here by a goddess with the power to move across dimensions. Here's a cliche story to cover that up.

"Our parents were pro heroes in Canada." I explained. "They died on a mission when I was eight. Kim was seven, Kat was six, and Wenny and Allen were five. We lived with grandparents until we came here on our own with the hopes to become heroes."

"Betty and I are our siblings legal guardians while we're here." Kim continued. "So anything that needs to be signed, we can do that."

They nodded and handed over everything we needed to sign. Once that was done, we wished them goodbye.

"Alright Krew, we're making our next step in this world." I said.

A day after, people from U.A were sent to come collect our stuff. However, none of the furniture in the apartment was ours so we just gave them our clothes and decided we'd go furniture shopping that day.

"Okay. Due to the amount of bonus tasks we completed, we have more than a million yen." I said. "That should be enough for five people to buy enough furniture for a bedroom."

"Among other things." Kim said. "I'm gonna buy a egg chair swing, lemon yellow rug, and a canopy bed."

"I want one of those circular canopy beds with the sheets that hang overhead." Wenny said. "Maybe I can find some purple moon like sheets."

"Have fun assembling that." Kat said. "I'm just gonna get a mattress, throw some bed sheets over it, and call it a bed."

"How lazy are you?" Wenny asked.

"Lazy enough that I'm totally doing that." Kat shrugged.

"I want one of those beds with the desk underneath it." I said.

"A loft bed?" Kim asked.

"Yes, those. I think it'd be nice to have one."

"I think I'm just gonna get a basic twin sized bed." Allen said. "But I definitely need a window."

"Aw! Still scared of the dark?" Kat taunted.

"Shut up. You were terrified when we saved you because we were so high up."

"Let's not fight, please?" Kim asked. "We have shopping to do!"

Kinda filler but thats okay.