Its not us you should worry about(C17)

800 reads! Double upload time!

💙Kathrine/Funneh pov💙

"Who's the best?"

"We are!"

"I said who's the best?"

"We are!"

Betty was hyping us up on the way to school. Today was the day of the sports festival!

"Alright! Let's do this!" Betty cheered

When we got there, we got looking for the 1A waiting room.

"Krew! Over here!" Deku yelled from a distance.

"Coming!" Betty responded.

We pushed past a lot of students and met up with the rest of 1-A.

"Excited for the festival?" Betty asked.

"Totally!" Mina said. "Everyone's watching and will get to see how awesome we are!"

"No pressure of course." I whispered.

All the classes were escorted to the field, and oh my god the number of people who showed up to watch teenagers fight each other.

"Wow. That's a lot of people." I breathed.

A loud voice went over the stadium.

"Welcome to the sports festival!" They said. "I'm your host, Present Mic and I'm here with my friend and co-worker Aizawa!"

"We're not friends." Aizawa muttered.

"Whatever you say buddy. Now, let's welcome our chief referee. You know her! You love her! You wish she'd step on you! Ladies and gentlemen, pro hero Midnight!"

I remember midnight. We fought with her when we were trying into USJ to get Betty. I still wonder why she hurt herself and didn't tell us but told Deku.

"Welcome to the freshman sports festival!" The pro hero announced. "Despite the...issue, we're glad to continue this tradition of the sports festival!"

Cheers ran throughout the stadium.

"My ears are toast." I muttered.

"Now, before we begin, let's get the player representative up here. Katsuki?"

Bakugo scoffed but went up there and took the stand.

"Just to let you all know, I'm gonna win."

Obviously that wasn't a crowd pleaser. So many people shouted "Boo!" at once.

"Great going you idiot!" I yelled. "Now we're targeted!"

"Kat! Lower your voice." Kim said stifling a laugh.

Midnight sighed and got Bakugo off the stage.

"Alright! Let's get started with the first game."

Midnight explained the rules of the first game. The obstacle course. Wenny then gave a more in depth definition to the rest of us.

"Theres these massive robots from the entry exam, this tightrope walk, then a minefield." Wenny explained. "Todoroki breezed through the most of the competition so we can just follow him if we're fast enough. Then, Kat can sabotage him."

"Will do!" I said.

"How will we catch up?" Betty asked. "Isn't Todoroki like criminally fast on ice?"

"Speed potions." Lunar smiled. "With the right paperwork and some time, I have a backpack full of potions that should last for awhile. Don't mind the particles."