Kathrine and Shouto are besties confirmed(C44)

11k! Straight after 10k! Tysm!

💙Kat/Fuuneh pov💙

By the time Shouto came back from the hospital, internships were over and I was packing to go. I recalled everything that happened over the course of one week.

Wow...I'm not gonna miss this place.

The worst part of being here was the fact I needed to clean up. Fuyumi asked me to clean up my room when I leave and I didnt have the heart to say no. So, I'm vacuuming ketchup chip crumbs of the carpets. Luckily, 'Roki was keeping me company.

"I hope your stay wasn't too terrible." He said.

"It didn't suck too much." I admitted. "I started training for a while, I taught you how to play a game and get the skills needed to win every time, and pissed Endeavor off with less consequences."

"Oh yeah, how was it being alone with him?"

"Terrifying. I jumped whenever he talked to me because he's so loud. Not to mention, I could feel him staring at me sometimes. He even tried to stop me from visiting my sisters because I had to train."

I rolled my eyes at the memory, but tried not think too much.

"But, being here wasn't all bad." I said circling back to the point. "I got some stuff done that I could never do without my siblings so...thanks for that."

He nodded and watched me struggle to get a can of soda out from under the bed.

"Kat, why did you do this internship?" Shouto asked.

"Good question." I said. "I thought I said before, my plans changed."

"What was it that changed though?"

"I planned to go with Aizawa and my siblings, but Endeavor gave me an offer. Betty thought I should take it since I'd probably benefit more here."

"Did you?"

"I think so. I learned a new way to use my quirk so that's always good. Plus, I can now brag and say we're besties."

"We're besties?"

I got up and threw the can away before facing Shouto. "Surely we're at least friends. I know I probably got on your nerves when I ate half of your cereal and called it sugarless garbage, but we've hung out long enough to say we're friends right?"

His answer surprised me.

"I guess you could call us besties. I won't really get it though."

I, now, could tell my siblings I was best friends with a anime character. The amount of joy I got was unreal, but I kept my cool and kept cleaning.

After turning the room upside down to get the crumbs out, I got my stuff together to leave.

"One thing though, Endeavor." I said. "Please put bedrooms in your agency's building! Controlling myself to not cash in those trophies in your office for a couple grand was the hardest thing I've ever done. Never tempt me like that again."

With that, I was free to go. I called an Uber to get me to my apartment, and waited outside. While out there, Shouto gave me something. One of the trophies I mentioned earlier. Well, he gave me three.

"He has too many. Those should be worth quite a bit." He said.

"Won't your dad be upset." I asked. "Actually, you don't care. I don't either."

I hid the trophies in my bag and waited out the rest of my time.

10k special will be out today I swear. Double upload as well. Bye - Isaki

Resilience [Krew in MHA]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें