Why Draconite Dragon is my rival(C28)

💙Kat/Funneh pov💙

Next up was Bakugo versus Allen. We were waiting for the battle to begin in the bleachers.

"I can't wait for Allen to beat Bakugo." I cheered.

"I thought you two were rivals." Deku said.

"We are. I want to be the one to beat him."

"That makes more sense."

I nodded as both Allen and Bakugo stepped onto the field.

"Let's go, Allen!" Wenny cheered.

"I hope you lose!" I said.

I was probably confusing people with my back and forth about whether or not I want Allen to lose. After all, Deku looked like he was about explode from confusion.

He's an only child. He wouldn't get it.

I smiled to myself before looking at the battle. Bakugo constantly tried to get a hit on Allen, but Allen was faster than him.

"Allen only needs one hit but Bakugo is constantly attacking." Wenny said. "This could be close."

"Allen! You better destroy this guy!" I cheered.

"Do you want him to win or lose?" The rest of 1-A asked in unison.

"I want him to lose. But if he ends up winning, I'll beat him myself." I explained. "However, I also don't want him beaten by brutes who can't take a chill pill for the life of them."

Kim tried not to laugh my remark.

"Kidding! I'm sure Bakugo will learn to cool down."

Because that's how anime works.

The battle ended shortly after. Allen was victorious. I didnt even know it was over until a bunch of people started cheering.

"Wait what happened?" I whispered. "I got bored."

"Allen managed to hit Bakugo over the head!" Betty said. "He should be fine but wow."

"That's my brother!" I cheered.

Allen thumbed up before stepping off the field. Then, Midnight announced the final four.

"The students moving on to the semi finals are...Kathrine LA, Betty LA, Allen LA, and Tenya Iida. Our next fights are as stated. Kathrine against Tenya, and Betty versus Allen!"

A/N: Very short. I'll update again tomorrow. Place your bets for the final time! Might give shout outs to those who guess right