Glad I found you when I did(C56)

Still trying to move this along so here's another double upload. No need to thank me 😌

💛Kim/Girlboss pov💛

Uraraka ran right into me. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard.

"Jesus. What happened to you?" I asked.

"It's nothing." She said. "You know where Izuku is?"

"No idea. I think he's with Wenny back at the entrance. I'll help you find him. I got everything I need to."

Uraraka and I went downstairs looking for the two. They weren't by the entrance or any of the stores near the entrance.

"If Wenny's in some bubble tea place again, I swear I'll punch her." I sighed.

Suddenly, Uraraka stopped and pointed. "There they are. Who's that?"

Some man in a hoodie was holding Izuku and Wenny by the necks.

"I don't know." I said. "but we should interfere."

"You think so?"

"Trust me. Let's go."

We got a little closer and the stranger acknowledged us.

"Izuku. Who are you talking to?" Uraraka asked.

I looked to Wenny who gestured for me to leave. I shook my head. Meanwhile, the stranger lets go and apologizes for interrupting our shopping trip. As he left, Izuku spoke.

"What's All for One's goal?" He asked.

"I don't know, and I don't care." The man answered. "Take care of yourselves. The next time I see any of you, I just might kill you."

I turned to Wenny who was still struggling to catch her breath.

"Wenny! Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She said. "That was Shigaraki."

I froze. "The one that attacked us at USJ? That Shigaraki?"

"There's no other Shigaraki. He wanted to understand what makes him different from Stain."

"Why did he ask you if you weren't there?"

"Because I was with Izuku and I'm close to you and Betty. I don't think he knows we're related though."

"So he meant to get Betty and I but settled for you?"

"Basically."

I let out a shaky sigh. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

"I wasn't in immediate danger. He'd only kill me if I didnt answer his questions."

"Still, I'm supposed to be there. Then, he wouldn't have done that to you."

"It's fine. I wasn't scared."

I smiled at Wenny's bravery. "I'm texting the others. Let's pay for this stuff and get out of here."

"I can't. I'll have to be questioned by the police. Go ahead with the Krew. I'll get a ride back."