Not my best choice of words (C74)

It's been awhile, huh! I cant even remember what the last milestone was! But, since its been so long, I'll probs double upload anyways.

💛Kim/Girlboss pov💛

I was kind of upset that Betty made us go with Uraraka when we had to have that conversation, but I guess we probably should've gone. If I didn't, I might make people feel a way.

"What's this about anyway?" I asked.

"Tsu wants to talk to you three along with Izuku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Momo, and Iida." She said.

"This about the rescue?"

"...Yeah."

I was ready to go on a tangent about how I didn't care how many laws we broke doing that, but Wenny stopped me.

"It's not about that." She whispered.

Once outside, we saw the rest of those who were involved with the rescue along with Tsu.

"What's going on?" Allen asked.

Tsu took a breath. "In the hospital, I told you that trying to save Bakugo and Kathrine out of selfishness would be no different than what a villain would do. But, you all went anyway. I was shocked, but you did. That's when I realized... I shouldn't have said what I did."

Oh god, she's apologizing. Had I not gone it would've been like I hated her. Then what would she have thought of me.

"I felt guilty for and frustrated for trying to stop you guys. I should've known there was no stopping this. Then, the rest of 1-A had negative reactions towards you guys. I couldn't just talk to people like normal and...it made me sad. I wanted to have this conversation to settle things and go back to how it was."

Tsu was in pieces at this point. Most of us began comforting her. In fact, all but me did. I was conflicted. On one hand, I understood and felt bad for Tsu. But the thing is that I still didn't feel bad for my decisions. I meant it when I said I'd go alone if I had to and nothing would stop me from doing so. But, If I was gonna get away with being here, I'd have to pick my battles carefully.

"The point of the 'Room king' contest was to clear the tension of your actions and start fresh." Uraraka admitted. "I think it worked since everyone's acting normal again."

"As normal as it gets around here anyway." Wenny muttered.

Once Tsu was calmer, most of the rescue team apologized for worrying her and the others. I stayed silent for most of that time and waited for everyone to do theirs. Eventually though, it came down to me. And I had a different thing to apologize for.

D*mn my Canadian kindness

"Tsu...I'm sorry for worrying you." I admitted. "My actions, I won't regret or apologize for. But, I actually do feel really guilty for worrying you. And thinking about saying a couple things I probably shouldn't. I was so hung up on what I thought was right, I forgot about anything else. I... made a decision with my heart rather than my head."

"Actually... I didnt expect an apology from you three." Tsu admitted. "In fact, I almost believed I didn't deserve one. You were related to Kat, spent your life beside her. I'm an only child so, I must've thought of the situation differently from the three of you. I've noticed all five of you happen to do anything for each other, so convincing you to do otherwise soon felt like a waste of time."

"More of a lost cause situation rather than a waste." Allen said.

"What's the difference?" Wenny asked.

"A waste of time means you spent time on something that couldn't happen. A lost cause means it can no longer happen. Had we not spent our entire lives with Kat, we probably could've been convinced otherwise. The logic works for Izuku and Bakugo too if you think about it."

The more I thought, the more I realized Allen was probably right. No one could change our minds anymore when it came to all five of us.

"Either way, we're sorry Tsu. We probably won't do it again." Wenny said. "Probably."

Once that was over, we headed back to our rooms. Curfew was announced a while ago. On my way back to my room though, I remembered something.

"This has something to do with what you were angry about, doesn't it?"

"If I explain, you'll understand."

"Then explain."

I changed my direction to Betty's room.

Does anyone know where I can find a Krew x Danganrompa fanfic? They're literally non existent here. I swear, I'm bout to write my own. Jk...unless 👀