Choke me like you hate me...cause you hate me(C55)

Thx for 15k even though I can't remember if I said that already!

💜Wenny/Tsuki pov💜

The next day, most of class 1-A met up outside of Kiyashi Word Shopping Mall, the place that's been supporting my siblings and I since we got here. From clothes, to furniture, to food. Everyone seemed to know it.

"Alright, if you need me, I'll be clothing shopping." Kim said leaving.

"Kim! We're supposed to be getting the items on the list!" Betty said going after her.

Meanwhile, other slipped away to do their own thing. The only ones left were Izuku, Uraraka, and myself. But, Uraraka suddenly leaves on her own while blushing.

These cliche losers.

While I began deciding what to do first, a scratchy voice behind us spoke.

"Hey. You're both from the Sports festival right? Can I have an autograph?" It asked.

I tensed up as the stranger put an arm around Izuku and I. Shigaraki. I forgot he goes on a rant while (almost) chocking Izuku. And apparently, me too.

"I admire the both of you." He said. "Izuku, you were so brave running into Stain and surviving. I didn't think we'd ever meet again."

As Shigaraki moved four fingers to both of our necks, I refused to react. Even if they were cold and crusty.

"And you, Wenny. You're so level headed. A great strategist. I bet you could've taken it all the way in the sport's festival. I wonder what brought us all together. Perhaps destiny? Maybe fate. Last time we met was during the USJ attack. You remember that right?"

Shigaraki revealed himself to us. Izuku was surprised while I pretended.

"Don't look so frightened. I just want a little chat. Not like you're in a place to decline when I could kill you both."

"I should've plunged an arrow in your skull when I had the chance." I muttered. "If you kill two kids in the middle of the mall, some hero will see you."

"Oh they will. And with this large crowd, as they try to kill me, they'll kill half this crowd."

Izuku turned to me. I simply nodded, though he seemed to get the message.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

Alright losers (/j) cya next week...unless we hit 16k sometime today - Isaki