Trio mission(C63)

I'll tell y'all now...You weren't even close 😌

💛Kim/Girlboss pov💛

After reading the texts, I looked at Vlad King, who was watching us.

"Kim, blind him. Allen and I will blast the wall down." Kat ordered.

I nodded before taking my sunglasses off. I looked at Vlad, who eventually met my eyes. He gasped as it set in.

"Now!" I said.

Kat began blasting at the wall while Allen hit it.

"What are you doing?!" Tenya asked. "We have to wait here!"

"Stay here and be useless!" I yelled. "We're getting our sister!"

Kat charged up energy, and blasted the wall. Then, Allen knocked a hole in it. It wasn't large, but it was big enough for us to get out.

"What's happening? What was that?" Vlad asked.

"The LA's are leaving!" Tenya said.

We didn't stick around to hear anymore. We climbed out and ran into the woods, ignoring the villains at the entrance. We followed Allen, since he knew where the mountain was.

"Where is she?" Kat wondered frantically.

"We'll find her." Wenny said. "She couldn't have been captured. They wouldn't want her."

"We shouldn't completely exclude the option."

Then, we ran into the Bakugo escort team, along with Uraraka and Tsu.

"Kathrine, Kimberly, Allen, how'd you get here?" Uraraka asked.

"Where's Betty?" I asked, ignoring her.

"Where's Bakugo?" Wenny asked.

Then, a masked person above us spoke. "Both were a part of my disappearing act."

We looked up. It was Mr. Compress. I remembered Wenny warning us about this guy's marbles. Betty must've been caught in one.

"Give Katsuki back, now!" Izuku demands.

"And give us Betty while you're at it!" I added.

"Oh Betty's not my target. You can have her."

He threw down a marble which turned into our older sister as it hit the ground. Betty laid unconscious and had a few scratches and wounds.

"Betty!" Kat said running over.

"Kat! Wait a second!" Wenny yelled.

In that moment, we watched Kat get trapped in a new marble.

"I was asked to get Kathrine, Allen, or Wenny. Guess that's the one I'm sticking with. As for Bakugo, he's certainly coming with me. Such a spectacle shouldn't be forced into the shady truths of a hero. He'll shine much more with us 'villains.'" Mr. Compress said. "And now that I have Kathrine, my work is done."

Shouto froze the tree the villain was on, but he evaded.

"We're attacking this camp to make a point. We are proving there is not just one perspective to look at only. It's a shame that you student's perspectives and values been chosen for you. There is no free will."

Shouto tried to immobilize the villain but he evaded again. Then, apologized for fleeing before leaving us. Shouto was prepared to chase, but he was far ahead. Then Izuku made a plan.

"Uraraka, make Shoto, Mezo, and I float. Tsuyu, use your tongue to throw us as hard as you can towards the magician. We'll be able to fly towards the villain with Mezo using his arms to guide their trajectory. Once we're within reach of the villain Ochaco will deactivate her Quirk." He explained. "Kimberly, Allen, use Wenny's broom and follow us."

"Will do." Wenny nodded." Shouldn't you stay here though since you're injured?"

"No. I need to go with." He disagreed.

Since he insisted, we continued with the plan. We got on Wenny's broom and took off after the group. We reached Mr. Compress at a high speed and the group ahead of us apprehended him. We landed right after and remained on guard as Dabi launched flames. We were able to quickly dodge them and Wenny held out her hands.

"Fire resistance." She whispered. "It doesn't last long so save them."

We quickly took and hid them as Twice came up to attack us. Wenny grabbed her broom and used like a sword to push Twice back. Then, as Kurogiri arrived, I knew that there was no way we'd reach them. Unfortunately, it played out that way. Mr. Compress even freed the two from their marble prisons and Kat began struggling to get out their grasp, but was unsuccessful.

"Kathrine! Hold on for us okay!" I shouted.

Kat reached out for us before her arm was swallowed by the warp gate. I collapsed in tears.

"I f*cking hate this world!" I yelled.

Wenny embraced me, but whispered. "Careful. You'll get us caught."

Bet you didn't see that coming! If you did, good job! Anyways, see ya next week for the rescue mission.