Oh yeah! This happens too!(C10)

Boom! Hit 'em with that two time upload! Enjoy and thanks for 400 reads and the votes! - Isaki

💜Wenny/Lunar pov💜

The morning went like normal. We got up, ate breakfast, changed, and left the apartment. But since we got to U.A, my siblings and I couldn't stop thinking about whats to come. It was the day of the USJ attack.

It was quite obvious we had something on our minds. Normally, my siblings and I were energetic. Today, we were more serious and nervous. Even Betty looked less positive.

"Hey Wenny." Deku said taking his seat in front of me. "Something wrong?"

My siblings and I are going to be in real danger in a world most of them know nothing about so they're relying on me for answers.

"I'm fine." I lied. "Just thinkin'"

Deku nodded but I feel like he didn't believe me. No time to think about that now. Aizawa came in for today's homeroom.

"Welcome back." He said. "Today, you'll vote on a class representative. Someone to lead our class when I'm too tired"

Oh yeah. I forgot about this part. Somehow, Izuku becomes president and he is not ready for that.

People started writing down their votes. Most voted for themselves. I however wanted nothing to do with it and just voted for Deku. Betty on the other hand.

"So we're just gonna randomly elect someone with no real form of trust, campaign, or plan?" She thought out loud. "Sounds kinda stupid."

"What do you mean?" Denki asked.

"I mean think about it. All we've seen really of each other is fighting. It's the hero course I get it. But we don't know if anyone here is truly capable of leading this class. Strength in power does not equal strength in mind."

It seemed like Betty had a point and something told me there would be a slight shift in the timeline. And soon, I was proven right.

"With a land slide victory, our class representative is... Betty LA." Momo said.

Betty looked stunned. "Is this cause of what I said? Just because we don't know who's capable doesn't mean I'm capable."

"I don't know Betty." Kat said. "I think you're perfect for it."

"Plus it's important." I said tapping my watch.

One of the tasks was for one of us to be representative or vice. Betty was in the perfect position.

Betty thought for a moment. Then sighed. "I just don't think I'm cut out for it. I mean, I could be vice but the actual representative is just not my place."

Some seemed confused that Betty passed up such an offer, but went with it.

"Okay. Since Betty is now vice rep, our representative will be the original vice which is...Izuku Midoriya!"

Deku was shocked and obviously nervous, but stood up anyway.

Oof. This is gonna be interesting.

Deku and Betty accepted their positions as homeroom ended. It was time for the first class of the day.