Attention and Details(C20)

Double upload cause you guys deserve it! Thanks for 1K and your patience!    -Isaki
A/N: I forgot that Midnight tells people who they're fighting before the break so work with me here.

💙Kat/Funneh pov💙

After the break, we were told to come back to the field for the announcement of the next game.

"And now, the final sports festival game is...a tournament!" Midnight said. "This is a true test of strength so make sure to give it your all! We'll be announcing the pairs shortly."

We'd have to fight people? Let alone our classmates? Oh lord have mercy. I'm dead.

After a few moments, the pairs were announced. I was first and against Izuku. He looked at me as I started sweating.

This dude is practically All Might in a smaller package and less control over his power. He could kill me if he wanted to. Okay Kathrine. It's big brain time.

"Wenny! What should I do?" I asked. "That green haired, crybaby, pushover will kill me!"

"Stop calling him names!" Wenny snapped. "Then I'll help you."

"Yeah whatever. Sorry."

"Look. Let's go over here, okay?"

Wenny lead us all to a break room and Betty got me some water. I was pretty nervous.

"Izuku won't use his quirk too much. Especially not on you." Wenny said. "Not because you're bad. Because there's no reason to. Your quirk isn't good for offense. He won't have to activate One for all to defend himself."

"So what's the strategy?" I asked.

"You launch beams of that energy right? A big enough blast should send him back a distance." Allen said

"I can't make big blasts but I can sabotage. I'm good at that."

"We know." All my siblings said in unison.

I giggled as there was a knock at the break room.

"It's Izuku." A voice said.

"Oh! Come in." I said.

The person, however, was not Izuku. It was the two goddesses that sent us here in the first place. Isaki and Twinkie.

"Good impression right?" Isaki smiled. "Let's get down to business." 

Isaki let herself in and Twinkie followed. They sat on one of the tables and began.

"So far, you guys have no missed tasks and even did all of the bonuses!" Twinkie said. "That's awesome."

"But now, you guys have to get serious." Isaki said. "You guys took Shinso's team's place. So, you'll have to fight their battles. You could end up taking the place of someone when the battle is super important. They might miss important character development."

"Basically, we're allowing you guys to mess with the timeline a little. But, you guys need to make sure what you do has just as much effect as the original people did. Kat. You took Shinso's place, so you need to make sure Izuku sees those visions." Twinkie continued.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Leave that to us. Plus, since we asked you guys to mess up the timeline a little, you don't have to worry about the details. Just make sure that you can come up with a situation that'll make him see them and we'll handle it from there."

Isaki nodded in agreement and the two disappeared. Just before break time was over.

"Alright. Wish me luck my siblings."

We did a quick group hug before going our separate ways. I was still kinda nervous thinking about what Deku could do to me if he knew how, but I think I'll be okay.

Now about making him see those successors. How in the world would I do that?