5v1(C41)

Tw: Mentions of blood and stabbing I guess. 

💖Betty/Painting Rainbows pov💖

"That won't hold for long. Kim, you okay?" I asked.

I managed to tie the hero killer in ribbons. It won't hold for long and he'll easily break through them. In the meantime, I examined the cut on Kim's arm.

"I'm fine." She said slightly smiling. "I'll live. Just a little painful."

I heard a tear. Stain got out of the ribbons and the rest dissolved as they hit the ground.

"That quirk of yours is pretty weak." He said. "If you're gonna come here to defend this kid, at least make it harder for me to kill you."

"Uh, ouch." I muttered.

He launched another attack towards me but suddenly stopped and rubbed his eyes. I looked to Kim who held up two fingers.

"Izuku, what is this guy's quirk?" I asked.

"Unsure." He said.

"Well isn't that helpful." Kim commented.

"Now's not the time!" I said.

While the hero killer was still blinded, I lifted him and with ribbons and through him against the nearest wall in the hopes to knock him out. Right after I did that, Izuku ran up to throw a punch. Stain dodged.

"Its admirable you're risking yourselves to protect a vengeance seeking child. Unfortunately, you're all pests. So, what's your plan?"

"I'm so freaking confused right now." Kim whispered. "Do we have a plan?"

"We protect Iida, and drive Stain away." Izuku decided.

"We can do that." I said. "Of course, we'll still assist."

"No. This fight doesn't involve you three. Leave!" Iida pleaded.

"If all heroes ignored fights that didn't involve them, then heroes wouldn't do anything." Izuku said.

Plus, you're paralyzed. This dude could kill you and you couldn't do anything.

Kim threw me a look that seemed like she could tell what I was thinking. Regardless, the real fight began.

Izuku charged up his power and charged forward. Stain got ready to slash him, but Izuku dodged. He spun to try again but Izuku jumped up and threw a punch, hitting Stain in the head.

"Fast movement, huh?" Kim said.

"Fast enough I'm almost not keeping up with what's happening." I agreed.

Stain seemed unfazed about the move though. Instead, he licked his blade and Izuku just stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I...can't move."

"What do you mean you can't move?" Kim asked. "Now's not the time to not be able to move."

"Girlboss! Chill out!" I said.

I pulled out my axe and got ready to use it. But instead of attacking Kim and I, he starts talking.

"Know what? How about this? Leave now, and I won't kill you two. I won't kill the green one either." He said. "Just this one."

Stain went to stab Iida, but I wrapped my ribbons around his wrists hoping to steal his sword. Then, another showed up.

A/N: Its funny cause (sho)wed like Shouto...Yeah okay. I'll let you keep reading now.

Two blast of fire and ice, one after the other, were shot directly at the Hero Killer. He just barely dodged both.

"Next time, you should add more context to your messages. You'd be dead right now." Shouto said.

"You're aware that we're in the middle of an alley fighting the Hero Killer right?" Kim said. "Where we he get the time to give you a text message the length of the Declaration of Independence about the situation."

"Girlboss, that was funny but focus for the life of you." I said.

Surprisingly, Shouto uses both ice and fire to hold off the hero killer. However, Stain has really good skills. So, I stepped in a couple times. Eventually, Izuku got up and he went in to help.

"Why aren't you two doing anything?" Iida asked me.

"Good question." I said. "I guess it's cause we don't have to."

Right after I said that, Izuku got cut on his leg and Stain was able to immobilize him again. Then he set sight on Shouto and cut the fresh wall of ice. Shouto tried a few more blasts but they were unsuccessful. Then, he went to cut him.

"Betty. Do something!" Kim said hitting me.

Seconds before he could, I stopped the blade with my axe. Kim ran up behind me and tried hitting Stain with her sword. He dodged and looked at the two of us.

"Remember, we can't kill him." I whispered.

"Focus on yourself." Kim smirked.

We both ran towards the hero killer with our weapons and got ready to fight. Neither of us have fought with swords before, besides little styrofoam ones with our siblings when we were younger. But that meant nothing in our current situation. Regardless, we did it anyway.

Normally, Kat and Allen make impulsive decisions. I guess everything gets weird when we're all separated.

The fight didnt last long though. Kim got a bad cut to her left side of her body and was left paralyzed. I, then froze up and nearly faced the same fate. Fortunately, Iida got up and delivered a devastating kick to Stain.

"Check on your sister!" Iida ordered to me.

"Thank you!" I nodded.

While the others finished off Stain, I helped Kim with her wound.

"Not that deep. Might need stitches though." She told me.

"I'm just glad you're alive." I said.

"You can't kill the girl boss that easily."

I hugged my sister before glancing back over to the fight. Stain was unconscious, laying on a small pillar of ice. I went over to tie him up but as I got up, a wave of dizziness went over me. More intense than when it happened at the sport's festival.

I completely forgot about the whole dehydration thing.

The last I heard was Kim's fussy voice panicking and yelling for help.

Yeah I'm gonna end it like that :> Anyways, school's almost out so I hope I can keep my new schedule. Hopefully, I'll upload every Monday or Tuesday. Bye now! - Isaki