That's a lot of Damage (C4)

💙Kat/Funneh pov💙

There were tons of people waiting for the physical test to begin. Some had cool looking quirks, some looked different, some looked like they didn't wanna be here.

"Lot's of competitors." I whispered. "Hopefully we did well on the written exam. Hey! It's the dumba*s who ran to the sludge monster."

"Don't say that!" Wenny hissed.

"I don't know." Kim said. "What kind of guy runs into danger like that?"

"Someone who really wants to be a hero and cares about friends. Wouldn't you wanna save your siblings even when you know you can't?"

We didn't respond. Wenny was right. He's got guts.

"Thought so." She said. "Now, let's do this."

We got in a ready position as a loud voice told us to go without countdown. Fair enough. While everyone hesitated, we headed off.

"Head start! Let's do this!" I yelled.

"Wenny! You know where to find robots right?" Betty asked.

Wenny smiled. "I do. This way!"

We followed Wenny to a group of robots.

"Betty, tie those five robots up! Kim, blind the censors. Kat, Allen, do what you do best." Wenny ordered.

"Distract, annoy, and sabotage." Allen and I said at the same time.

I got on top of one of robots and shot a beam of energy. The bot suddenly started shaking and shut down.

"That's three points!" I yelled.

"Same here!" Allen said.

Kim was using the royal dagger she was given and stabbing the robot. "That's three."

"We all got three points." Wenny said. "Let's keep going. Time's limited."

We kept doing the same strategy throughout the test. There were a couple times where people called us out for helping each other, but we ignored them. Then, we came across a big one.

"Those are huge!" Betty said.

"They're zero points." Wenny said. "We can avoid them."

"I don't think we'll get away in time." Allen said. "And we only have twenty five points."

"That'll be enough." Wenny said.

Then, there was a loud bang. Some robot was falling right on top of us.

"Down the alley!" Betty ordered.

We ran down one of the fake alleys to safety. Kim lagged behind, but Betty quickly pulled her in with her quirk.

"Thanks bestie." Kim said catching her breath.

"What I do." Betty responded. "What was that?"

"It's part of the series. Deku Detroit smashes his body up saving Uraraka."

As we took time to breath, it was announced that the exam was over and we were free to go. We left the building and stood outside for Aizawa to come get us.