Believe me when I say THANK GOD(C43)

💚Allen/Draconite pov💚

Wenny and I didnt hear from any of our siblings until the next day. Our morning went like normal only without training, as Aizawa thought we should gather our thoughts since yesterday. Then, there was knocking. When Wenny answered, Kat was standing in front of the door.

"Kat!" Wenny said relieved.

I leaped up and went to the door to see her before we did a group hug.

"Are you okay? What was it like?" I asked.

"Kinda scary. The nomu's were terrifying. I also learned how to do that cone shaped blast I wanted to learn!"

"That's great! But, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted hang out a bit before I go see our sisters. Wanna come?"

We nodded and quickly changed so we could go with her. Once we were ready, Kat called a Uber while we told Aizawa that we were going. He was fine with it and we left.

Once we arrived at the hospital, we had to find the room.

"Hello. I'm Kathrine. My siblings and I want to visit Kimberly and Betty LA." Kat explained.

"Who are you to them?" The receptionist asked.

"We're related. We're their siblings."

"All three?"

"Yes."

"Third floor, room 4B."

"Thank you so much."

We took the nearest elevator up and searched the floor. We eventually found it, but someone else was in there. Well, I though it was a person. It was more of a dog than person.

"Who's that?" Kat asked.

"The police." Wenny said. "They broke a law fighting Stain, remember?"

"Oh yeah. That bogus law."

We had to wait for the officer to leave before we could go in to see our siblings. In the meantime, we thought about what to say.

"How do you greet someone who was in the hospital?" Kat asked.

"I don't know. This is new." I said.

"We'll figure it out. Once we see our siblings alive, we'll stop thinking anyway." Wenny shrugged.

After a little while, the officer left the room and we were allowed in. The minute we saw Kim, we completely forgot our manners or sense of dignity.

"Kim! Thank god you're okay!" Kat ran over.

We followed her and almost suffocated Kim in affection.

"Glad to see you guys! Unfortunately, I'm having trouble breathing."

We let her go and waved to our classmates before realizing Betty wasn't there.

"Kim." I said. "Where's Betty."

Her face went to the floor. "I don't know. I haven't seen her since we arrived at the hospital. She passed out again soon after Kat left and before paramedics arrived. She was put in a separate truck and I haven't heard from her since."

"Have you asked around?" Wenny asked.

"Only several times. I just keep getting 'She'll be okay' as a response."

"Okay. We'll look for her." Kat reassured her. "How's your side?"

"Healthcare is insane here. They have people with quirks for this kind of stuff. The stitches were easy and in about a day or two, it'll be like I never got them."

"Glad to hear it. We'll go find Betty."

"Sore wa hitsuyō arimasen." A doctor said. "Beti wa jissai ni anata ni 4-ri ni au yō ni yōkyū shimashita. Kanojo wa sukoshi tsukarete imasuga daijōbudesu."

(That won't be necessary. Betty actually requested to see you four. She's a little fatigued but alright)

"What does half of that mean?" Kat asked.

"Betty wants to see us." Kim said perking up. "Kanojo wa doko?"

(^Where is she?)

"Watashitachi wa ima kanojo o ugokashite imasu."

(^We're wheeling her in now)

Betty appeared into the room smiling. We immediately embraced her. Even Kim, who was warned to be careful because of her injuries.

"Betty! You scared us to death!" Wenny admitted.

"I know. I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be! We're just so happy you're actually alright." Kim said.

Betty nodded. "I'll be okay."

I could tell, Kim felt a lot better hearing it from Betty than a doctor.

"I'm hoping that when Iida's released, I could switch rooms. I'm in one by myself with nothing to do. Sucks." Betty explained. "That is, if it's okay with the others."

"To be honest, I completely forgot people who aren't related to us are here." Kat admitted.

All of us glanced towards our classmates who were also in the hospital.

"I'm so sorry." Kat apologized.

"Don't apologize. I get it." Iida said. "And the room switch is fine by me."

The others nodded in agreement.

Betty smiled. "I appreciate that."

We used up all of our visiting hours going over what happened and catching up. Talking about internships and that stuff. We were so reluctant to leave, we almost had to be dragged out.

"We'll see you later guys!" I said on our way out.

"Bye! Text us!" Kim waved.

All three of us took an Uber back to Aizawa's before Kat had to leave for Endeavor's.

"Good luck spending the rest of your internship alone." Wenny said.

"I'll need it considering my luck is unfortunate as it is." Kat laughed.

"Take care, idiot." I said. "You scared me when I didn't hear from you."

She smiled. "You too, dunceface."

"You stole that from Bakugo."

"Well Kami's not the only dunce is he?"

Kat left the house and shut the door behind her.

"So, you really care about Kat huh?" Wenny said.

"She's my sister. Dumb of course, but my sister."

The 10k special be out today or tomorrow. Thanks for all the support! Reading your friendly and hilarious comments are the highlight of my day so thanks for that.