Next fight (C15)

Double upload for the 700 reads milestone!

💙Kat/Funneh pov💙

The next day seemed semi normal. Iida was being a stickler. Betty was helping him. I was throwing things at Allen. Kim was on her phone. Allen threw things back at me. Wenny was note taking about our tasks. Everything was pretty normal.

"Good morning." A muffled voice said.

It was Aizawa. Bandaged from head to toe.

"What are you all looking at?" He said. "Take your seats."

How can he see us if he's covered in bandages?

Everyone quickly seated and straightened themselves.

"Despite what you all have been through, your fight is hardly over." Aizawa said.

Everyone gasped. I hardly sighed of annoyance.

"That's right. The U.A sports festival is this week."

That made feel slightly better, I won't be in much danger. I mean, the students have powerful quirks and all I can do is mess with them. Still, I was excited.

"You'll have all week to train so make sure you use it." Aizawa continued. "Saturday is the festival so make sure you're prepared."

I had no thoughts of training, but I'm sure my siblings would make me. I wish I could spend robux in this world.

"Don't let what happened at USJ effect your chance at winning. Your quirks are powerful and now you'll get to show everyone."

All the students nodded and Aizawa left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That lunch time, we discussed a plan for the sports fest tasks.

"One of us gets a good final placement, one of us faces one of the main characters, one wins the race or Calvary battle, one talks to Todoroki behind the school during the break, and bonus tasks of winning both Calvary and race, and getting top three." Wenny read. "I could easily get top three with the right prep."

"We all could." Betty said. "We should all shoot for top three. That way, we'll have to get top ten. As for the battles-"

"I wanna fight Deku!" I said.

"That'll change too much of the timeline." Wenny said. "Unless you can get him to see One for All's successors."

"Huh?"

Wenny then explained One for All to us. How it's a quirk passed from persons to person through generations.

"Okay. I'll try to face Bakugo." I said.

"Fair. I'll see if I can fight Todoroki instead of Sero." Betty said.

"What about Calvary?" Allen said. "Only a max of four can be on a team."

"We'll work out who works together and whoever's left out will get with the strongest team." Wenny explained.

"Sounds good. We'll have to train to get this to work." Betty said. "Let's go beyond, alright?"

"Will do!" Kim cheered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Training that afternoon was mostly just people practicing moves for the festival. While everyone did that,  we stretched while talking.

"So," Betty said between stretches, "we have a small plan. Thats great but...what about the timeline?"

"We were practically told to mess with it." I said. "So I think we'll be okay."

"I'm excited!" Wenny said. "The sports festival is my favorite story arc. Besides my villain academia."

"What's that?" I asked.

"We'll get there."

We continued stretching and talking for a little while.

"Alright. How should we train today?" Betty asked.

"We could climb trees or race." I listed.

"Battle to the death!" Wenny exclaimed!

That earned stares from us and the other classmates.

"What?"

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AND EXPECT NO LOOKS!" Allen shouted.

"Lower your voice." Kim said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. You guys are boring."

Wenny opened her spell book and started studying.

"We should work with other people." Betty suggested. "It'll give us a chance to learn what we're up against."

"Who'd work with us?" I asked. "Allen's loud and annoying."

"Uno reverse!" Allen responded.

"Betty, you should work with Sero. Your quirks are similar." Wenny said not looking up. "Kat, work with Todoroki. He'll give you a run for your money and help you learn how to get out of situations your quirk puts you in."

"Aw. He's no fun." I whined.

"Kim, you'd benefit most from Aizawa ask if he'll work with you." Wenny continued. "Allen, you know this show already."

I walked towards Todoroki who was training on his own.

God if this goes south I'm gonna hit Wenny for this.

Turns out, Todoroki was easy to talk to. Of course, he didn't like it when I called him "Roki," but he let me train with him. After the first battle though, I had a feeling this would not be easy.

"That was a cheap shot!" I yelled. "I wasn't ready."

"Villains won't allow you to get ready. Why should I?" He responded.

"Well excuse me for not knowing that it's that serious."

"You should fight every battle like it's a real one. Otherwise-"

"I didn't ask for a lecture."

I got off the ground and stood up.

"You got back up. That's a start" Todoroki praised.

"I can't tell if your praising, taunting, or patronizing me so I'll just go with it."