The filler chapter(C26)

4k reads! Double upload for you beautiful people!

💖Betty/Rainbow pov💖

Kat's plan was so stupid, it worked. Everyone of 1-A was shocked Kat had the guts to do what she did and win!

"Weren't you scared?" Denki asked.

"Terrified actually." Kat responded. "I just rolled with it though. I'm just glad it went my way."

She eyed Todoroki at that last sentence who just sighed.

"Anyway's, I'm bored. Who's Wenny fighting?" Kat said sitting down.

"Iida." Kim said.

"Knock off Sonic? Oh yes."

"Who?" Kirishima asked.

"Canadian thing." I said. "Nothing to worry about."

The next fight began shortly after that. I guessed that Wenny had a large advantage here. Her potions were perfect for this. Unless Iida were to disarm her, Wenny could easily win.

The fight began. Iida was fast and easily apprehended Wenny and took her backpack filled with potions. Before he could push her our of bounds, she summoned her broom and got away from him. Then, she started making fresh ones. Iida dodged them mostly, but got hit by one. That one, was slowness.

"Yes!" Wenny cheered.

She used her broom to assist her in pushing Iida out. Before they got to the line, the potion weared off and he quickly turned the tables.

"The winner is Tenya Iida!" Midnight yelled.

"Ouch. Was really hoping we'd all make it to the semi finals." Kat said.

"So you can fight your siblings?" Denki asked.

"Bingo! Sibling rivalry!"

As my siblings kept talking, my phone buzzed.

Witch

W: You'll be fighting Kim since she beat Mina and you beat Tokoyami. I told Kim already.

B: Really?

W: Yep. Good luck :)

Midnight then announced it to everyone else that I'd be fighting Kim next. Kim glanced at me through her sunglasses and winked. I sighed.

Alright Betty. Let's do this.