Lucky me (C12)

A/N: Second upload of today! You're welcome 😌

💜Wenny/Lunar pov💜

After Deku gave up being vice rep and elected Iida to do it, we changed into our hero costumes and headed onto the bus on our way to USJ. My siblings sat at the back still nervous, and it was really noticeable.

"Since when are you five on edge?" Uraraka asked.

"We've never been to USJ. We're a little nervous." Betty lied. "Especially our U.A nerd."

I glared at Betty for the nickname before looking out the window. We got here fast.

"Alright. Let's do this." Betty cheered.

A few must've thought she was talking to them because they followed her attitude. Specifically, Denki and Kirishima.

We got off the bus and inside the building to meet the rescue hero, thirteen.

"Why are we here?" Kat whispered.

"We were supposed to learn what place our quirks would prove useful." I responded. "Once thirteen finishes their speech, they'll appear."

"We should make codewords." Betty said. "That way, we could talk about this stuff more openly without suspicion."

"We'll make them later. Right now, we're seconds away from-"

I didn't get to finish since the portal appeared behind thirteen. Shigaraki soon stepped out with tons of villains with him.

"Students, huddle together! Thirteen, protect them!" Aizawa ordered.

All of class 1-A huddled together.

"Where's the symbol of peace when you need him?" Kim said rolling her eyes.

She earned a couple glares but it didn't seem to bother her.

"I'm just saying. The guy saves all of Japan but is a no-show when children are attacked? Not so heroic if you asked me."

Thirteen attempts to evacuate us but Kurogiri stops her.

"Sorry, but until All Might is dead we can't let you go anywhere." Kurogiri said.

Bakugo and Kirishima tried attacking him but failed. Then, we were split up.

When the mist cleared, I looked around.

Landslide huh? That's good. Landslide is where Todoroki ended up. I wouldn't have to lift a finger if my task didn't require it.

I quickly found where Todoroki was before the villains got there. Unfortunately, he almost froze me since he though I was one of them.

"Hey! It's me." I said taking my mask off. "Dang."

"Apologies." He said.

"It's fine. You almost freezing me it the least of our worries."

The villains appeared in front of us. I took out few potions I made in advance and dipped arrows in them.

"Hold off on the freezing yeah?" I asked. "I need to test something."

He was confused but seemed to trust me. Once the arrows we're finished, I shot them at the villains. The arrows disappeared on impact but the villains fell over in pain.

"You can freeze them now." I said. "Potions of harming for thirty minutes. They wont resist or go anywhere."

Todoroki froze the villains while I contacted Betty.

"Betty, can you hear me?" I asked.

"I hear you." She said over the earpiece. "Unfortunately, I wasn't teleported and thirteen wont let me go anywhere. Luckily, Allen is here."

"Hey guys." Allen said.

"Kim?" I asked.

"I'm in a place with Bakugo and Kiri." She said. "They're handling things so I'm getting ready to go now."

"Kat here!" Kat said. "Currently being carried away by a frog girl...No its my sister... No, I can't reach other people...I'm at the flood zone! Deku the pushover, and froppy are with me. Come get us!"

"Stop calling him that." Allen said.

"Wenny, stay where you are. I'll get you first and we'll get Kat. Over and out." Kim said.

"Got it." I said.

"Who are you talking to?" Todoroki asked.

"My siblings." I responded. "Kim's coming over here."

"Wouldn't it have made more sense if they stayed where they were until help arrives? Traveling will draw attention to yourselves."

"That's not how we do things. I'll be going with her to find the rest of my siblings. If those guys escape, take this."

I threw Todoroki a few instant healings, harming, and strength.

"None of those last long and are only used once. Careful with them, okay?" I warned.

He nodded and I began waiting.