Cause and effect (C19)

A/N: I missed you guys! I'm back with enough chapters to supply your needs!

💖Betty/Rainbow pov💖

The game wrapped up shortly after the little mishap. I finally found out who stole my siblings headbands.

1st: Izuku's team
2nd: Todoroki's team
3rd: Kimberly's team
4th: Bakugo's team

I was fine with second. This isn't my universe anyway.

"Betty!" Kat yelled running over to me. "How'd it go?"

"Would've gone better if you didn't curse me. We fell in front of millions." I said.

"My bad. Your team's still advancing right?"

"Not the point."

Kat rolled her eyes and snickered. "Anyways, meet up with us soon. We should talk about... the list."

I knew what she meant. The task list. I would've asked why we couldn't talk now but Todoroki wanted a word with me. And he looked passively pissed.

He lead me to one of the break rooms and told me to sit down.

"No need for the orders." I said.

He didn't say anything for a second. I felt myself get nervous.

"Why are you being so cold?" I said.

Nothing.

"Okay fine. After all, I wouldn't like it if you lose your cool... Sorry. I make puns when I'm nervous and, no offence, your silence makes me nervous."

He sighed. "I know you gave your siblings one of our headbands."

Was it that obvious?

"I might have." I admitted. "It wasn't a lot though. I swear it."

"Beyond the point. Explain to me why."

"Long story short. I'm too kind for my own good. I felt bad for my siblings and I was worried they wouldn't move on to the next game."

"You could've brought us down to the bottom of the list."

"Then it's a good thing I didn't. Look, this competition is important to me too. Maybe in a different way than you, but it's important."

"Your actions don't speak that."

"I know. And though I'm not ashamed, I apologize. I hope you'll cool off."

He seemed annoyed at my constant puns.

"I'm actually really sorry. I swear I don't do it on purpose."

"I'm starting to think I don't like you."

"Wow That was a sick burn."

I pulled out my phone and texted my siblings to avoid eye contact. Due the marking on Todoroki's face, I was scared that pun struck a nerve.

Krewchat!

Betty: wru?
Kat: Right outside where u r :>

I opened the door and all four of my younger siblings were right there.

"You guys serious?" I said.

"Obvi." Kim said.
(A/N: You know when someone doesn't say the full word 'obvious' so they just say the first two syllables? Yeah that)

"Sorry Todoroki." I apologized. "I didn't know they were here."

"Don't apologize." He said. "It's out of your control."

"C'mon Betty! There's recreational games and I want to play!" Kat said.

"Okay. Okay. Let's go." I laughed.

A/N: Can I just say I would kill for fan art of the Krew in mha clothing? Or like them taking a photo with the main three of MHA? I wanna see something like that in case any artists read my stories.