We're so screwed(C50)

💜Wenny/Tsuki pov💜

"One or two of us fails the test, beat the pro heroes we face during the test, and as a bonus, one of us passes while our teammate fails. Preferably, a 1-A student." I read from the task list.

We were behind the school eating lunch and discussing our tasks. The list was updated for the final exams arc, where 1-A fights teachers for a grade.

"So who's team will be on though?" Kat asked.

"Kat, since you took Satuo's place, you'll be with Kirishima against Cementoss." I explained. "Kiri and Satuo both failed. Unless you're able to get to the emergency exit, or blast through Cementoss's cement, you'll fail."

"I'm sure I can convince Kiri to escape." Kat nodded.

"You can't do that. When Bakugo got kidnapped, Kiri had a bit of character development. He has to fail. You can try and ditch him though."

Kat put her chin in her hand in thought. Meanwhile, I kept explaining.

"Allen, you'll be with Tenya against Power Loader. They both end up passing. Kim, you'll be with Jirou against Present Mic."

"The one that shouts?" Kim asked. "Oh, I'm gonna fail!"

"Betty, you'll be against Snipe with Shouji." I continued. "Both passed thanks to Hagakure."

"How can I beat a gun?" Betty asked. "I can't even be useful for longer than an hour."

"Don't say that." Kim said. "I mean, it's true, but it'll be okay. You're a problem solver and you'll figure this out too."

Betty smiled. "Thanks Kim."

"I'll be against Midnight with Sero." I said. "This'll be a solo mission for me since Sero passed out two minutes in due to Midnight's quirk."

"Doesn't her quirk on both genders?" Allen questioned.

"It does. It works faster on boys though. Plus, I could easily just drink a speed potion and get out of there."

"So we're set for first term with time to spare." Betty said. "Good work Krew."

"Actually, I want to put something out there." I said. "In the summer camp, Bakugo got kidnapped. Allen, you know where I'm going with this?"

"One of the Krew might also be targeted." He sighed. "With the tasks we had to do so far, I'm not surprised."

"So who do we sacrifice?" Kim asked.

"No one is being sacrificed." Betty said. "I'll-"

"It's not up to us." I cut in. "I thought about it and...I think they'll want Kat, Allen, or I. I might be most fit for what they want."

"No way. I'm more suited." Kat said.

"Kat, this isn't a competition. You're not supposed to want to get kidnapped." Allen said.

"Sorry. Competitive is all. Anyway, what if they want more than one?"

"They won't do that." I said. "They'll quickly return us because we'd be too annoying."

We laughed before going inside to scrape our plates and return our trays. After that, lunch ended and we were brought back to the classroom. There, Aizawa announced that the physical test would be on Saturday. Tomorrow.

Now I know what you might be thinking. "Isaki, you uploaded yesterday! What are you doing here before next Monday?" Well, I have too many chapters ready and were close to 14k already so I'm moving things along faster. You're welcome