Isn't this great(C45)

Short chapter but whatever.

💜Wenny/Tsuki pov💜

The following week, we were back in school. If it wasn't all everyone was talking about, you'd think internships never happened.

"How was your internship, Wenny?" Momo asked behind me.

"Fine for the most part." I shrugged. "The whole Hero Killer part made things weird. I assume Kim wasn't too problematic."

"She was...fine."

I had a feeling Momo was lying. Considering Kim's attitude versus Momo's modesty, they probably have conflicting opinions on a lot of things.

"Morning Wenny!" Izuku greeted me.

"Hey! Glad to see you back. Were Betty and Kim annoying in the hospital?"

"They were fine. In fact, they let me ask a few questions."

I could believe that. Betty and Kim are quite open. But, I had things to think about. Specifically, our next arc. The summer camp. And based off the tasks so far, one of us will most likely have to be kidnapped.

The league of villains wanted someone powerful. That means Kat would be the best choice. No. They aren't just going off the Sport's festival. It'll be other things.

My top three ideas were Kat, Allen, and myself. And to be brutally honest, I was most likely the best candidate.