Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 152

356 14 1
By paigexlr

When Trev actually woke up the next morning and was sober, he realized what he did and that he fucked up. He apologized and he was being sweet. I forgave him and he looked up at me as we were eating breakfast with Dak.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I want you to meet my friends. They're funny and they know how to have fun no matter what. You'd love hanging out with them and I promise you it's not awkward. They have girlfriends... wives... kids-everything. I think you'd have fun hanging out with them." He said and I nodded.

"What are their names?" I asked.

"Chase... he's a good guy. He's helped me out a lot with the job and everything and he has a wife and little girl. She's adorable and reminds me so much of Kenz. He's a cop. Then there's Tristin, he's funny as hell. He's single but he fucks around with this girl and he tells us about it every time we're at work or when we hang out. Then there's Brayden. He's one of Chase's friends and he's funny too. He's got a wife and three kids, and then Jake. He's who I usually do my work with. He's so fucking funny and he has a girlfriend and she's exactly like you. I told her you'd get along perfectly. She teases Jake like you do me constantly. I talk about you, Dak, and Kenz a lot when I'm there. They've been asking to meet you but I never even thought about it and didn't know if you'd want to." He said and I smiled weakly.

"I'd love to." I said and he nodded and smiled.

"They're hangin out again tonight and invited me and you, but I know you're upset so it's fine." He said.

"We can go." I said.

"No, I fucked up last night and I don't want to make it all better by doing the same thing tonight." He said.

"But it'd actually be planned. We can go. I can have my dad watch Dak for the night." I said.

"Bailey-"

"Trev, I want to meet them. They seem like good people." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I said and he smiled weakly.

"You're really going to love them, Bails."

* * *

"So Brayden, Chase, Tristin, and Jake right?" I asked as we were in the car and he told me we were almost there.

"Yes. Don't be nervous either. We're going to Jakes house and it nice. He has a pool, so be prepared to go swimming." He said and I looked over at him.

"You've gone swimming here?" I asked.

"No, but they usually do and I just hang out and sit and drink while talking to them." He said.

"They all go in the pool?" I asked.

"Not all the time. Usually it's just Jake and his girlfriend in there." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Okay." I said and he kissed my cheek as he drove.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"A little. I hope they like me." I said.

"They'll love you." He said and I nodded as he pulled into a development. It was obvious that the houses were huge and the size and look of the houses were insane.

"Holy shit." I said.

"I know. Jake makes a lot of money." He said as he turned down a street and he pulled into a driveway. He parked and he smiled over at me.

"Don't be nervous. Come on." He said and motioned me to get out the car. He got out and met me in front of it before grabbing me hand, and he went through the backyard. It was beautiful. There was a fountain and pond in the backyard along with a pool and waterfall. I loved it. A guy was standing with a girl and talking to another guy and they looked up at us.

"Holy shit! Trevor really does have a wife!" One of them said and we laughed. We got to them and the guys hugged me and so did the girl.

"You must be Bailey. I'm Jake, that's Chase. Tristin and Brayden are inside-this is Gabby." Jake said as he introduced me to everyone and I nodded.

"I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you." I said and they nodded.

"The same to you. We all thought you were some made up person." Jake said and I laughed.

"They didn't think I could actually get someone as beautiful as you. I showed them pictures." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm flattered." I smiled and trev smiled.

"I'll have her meet Tristin and Brayden. I'll be right back." He said and grabbed my hand. I followed him into the house and he brought me into the basement where there was a bar and living room to hang out. It was a really nice house. Two guys were at the bar and one of them was touching all over a girl.

"Son of a bitch! Trev brought his wife!" The one without the girl said with a laugh and trev chuckled.

"Bailey, that's Tristin and Savannah-and that's Brayden." He said and I shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you. Finally. We've been begging Trevor to bring you by. Congrats on the pregnancy too." Tristin said and motioned to my stomach and I put my hand over my belly and chuckled.

"Thank you, and I've heard a lot of good about you so it's nice to finally meet you too." I said and Brayden smirked up at trev and trev rubbed his scruff.

"So. Do you want to hang out down here or go out by the pool? Whatever's more comfortable for you." Trev asked me softly against my neck and kissed me.

"I don't mind. It's your friends house. We can do whatever you want." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Alright. I'm grabbing a few beers and I'm going upstairs with Chase and Jake. Come out there with us." Trev said as he went behind the bar and grabbed three beers and motioned to Tristin and Brayden.

"Yeah we'll be out there soon." Tristin said and he nodded. He walked around the bar and he grabbed my hand as he balanced three beers in his other and we went back upstairs. We went back out by the pool and chase and jake were playing volleyball in the pool with savannah.

"Hey this game isn't fair." Gabby said and trev chuckled.

"Get in here, Bailey! Guys against girls!" Jake said and trev looked over at me and motioned me in.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I said.

"So. You have a bra and panties. Get in there." Trev said quietly and I chuckled. I barely knew them. I wasn't stripping down in front of them and getting in the pool with my underwear.

"I can lend you a bathing suit. I have a few extra in the house." Gabby said and trev looked over at me.

"See." He said.

"No, I'm okay. Trev why don't you get in there?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off over his head. I didn't want him to actually go in, but he did. He pulled his jeans off and was in his briefs. I didn't care in a way, but at the same time his bulge was clearly visible and I didn't know gabby or savannah enough to trust them. I knew that had Jake and Tristin had a girlfriend, but I just didn't trust them yet. I felt out of place. Trev got in the pool and he smiled up at me.

"Get in here." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm swollen from the baby Trev." I said.

"So what? The water will feel good. Come on." He said.

"We don't bite." Jake chuckled and I smiled and took my shirt off. Trev splashed me and laughed and I chuckled as I stepped out of my shorts. He grabbed my hand at the end of the steps and I walked down them. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I smiled against his lips.

"We still have an uneven number of people playing." I said.

"Yeah but you and gabby have more of a chance now." He winked and he swam across the pool to Jake and Chase. I went with Gabby and she served the ball. I honestly played volleyball in high school and college, so I was pretty good. I don't think anyone, especially Trev, expected me to be as good as I was. Gabby was pretty good too.

We ended up beating all three of them and trev was in shock.

"How are you tat good at volleyball?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." I smirked and he splashed me.

"We let you win." Trev said.

"Oh I'm sure." I nodded and Jake and gabby got out.

"Where are you guys going? No more games? We gotta make our comeback!" Trev joked before taking a sip of his beer from the side of the pool and Chase joined them.

"I'm just grabbing a few more beers. She's getting her phone." Jake said and pointed to gabby.

"I'm going to piss and I'll be back." Chase said and we laughed. Jake and gabby went in the house and trev came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and pressed his waist against my lower back.

"I didn't know you were a pro at volleyball, momma." He said cutely and kissed behind my ear.

"I played in college and high school. Im pretty good." I said and he rubbed my stomach.

"Come here. I wanna make out with you." He said.

"They're coming back." I said as he let go of me and swam with me against the side of the pool.

"Doesn't mean we can't kiss." He said and he pressed his waist against mine before locking his lips to mine as he help my hips. I cupped his cheeks and he ran his hand up my sides.

"Trev, this isn't our house." I said and pulled away from him.

"They don't care. I've made out with plenty of people here." He said and I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"When?" I asked.

"No-not recent. I'm talking about in the past." He said.

"You just started hanging out with them." I said.

"They're childhood buddies. Don't even worry about it." He said and he locked his lips on mine again. I heard the glass door open and we both pulled away from each other.

"Feel free to use any bedroom in the house besides mine." Jake smirked to Trev and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"He's just annoying. He's not getting anything." I said and Jake laughed. Chase came back and jumped in the pool and so did Jake. Trev splashed me after and I splashed him back.

"Alright. Redemption game."

* * *

We beat them in volleyball at least three times before they gave up. It was honestly hilarious. I had never seen Trev so competitive in my life.

We all got out of the pool and trev was on his sixth beer at least. I wanted him to stop but he kept going and he was drinking them faster.

"Relax. You don't need to drink so fast." I said and pulled the bottle away from him. He pulled me down on his lap and kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine." He said and took the bottle back.

"Trev always won every drinking game at every party we went to when we were younger." Jake said and trev smiled.

"Now look at me. An alcoholic." He said and I rolled my eyes as everyone else laughed.

"So. What are you hoping to have this time around?" Chase asked and motioned to my belly.

"A girl." I said and trev nodded.

"I hope it's a girl." Trev said and they smiled.

"Girls are hard. Keep having boys. We're easy." Chase said and I laughed.

"Bullshit. I still have to ask Trev if he ate breakfast or not and do his laundry. Guys are dumb." I said and trev looked over at me.

"I'm not dumb." He said.

"You don't have much common sense." I said.

"Non of them do." Gabby said and I chuckled.

"Exactly." I said and trev rolled his eyes.

"I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you." Trev said quietly against my neck and I grabbed his cheek and kissed him.

"Please stop drinking for the night." I said.

"No." He said.

"You drank enough-"

"I'm barely buzzed." He said and jake chuckled.

"He always says that when he's drunk off his ass." Chase said and I nodded.

"I know. Trust me." I said.

"I'm fine." He smiled and I sighed. He smirked and I rubbed trevs chest.

"You're drunk. You're not fine." I said.

"I'm not drunk." He said and I sighed as he finished another beer. Each sip he took was a quarter of the bottle. He would finish his beers in four sips.

"Here." Chase said and gave Trev a shot of vodka. I didn't want to start an argument, so I let it go, but Trev really needed to stop drinking.

"I'm going to be sick later tonight. I can already call it." Trev said as he washed down the shot with a new bottle of beer.

"Then stop drinking." I said.

"I don't want to." He said and jake nudged trevs shoulder.

"You've had a lot. You don't need anymore, bud." Jake said.

"I'm fine. I swear." Trev said.

"I know but you just mixed beer with liquor and it's not gonna be fun." Jake said and trev shrugged.

"I'll have one more beer and that's it." He said.

"That's it." I warned.

"Okay." He nodded and he did. He stopped after his last beer and he just hung out. It was so obvious he was drunk. He kept laughing and smiling widely at me randomly, he stumbled when he would get up, and he kissed me about 100 times.

"You really can just go to a guest room." Jake said and trev nodded.

"Come on, baby." Trev said softly and they laughed at us and I shook my head. I was so embarrassed.

"No. I'll drive us home." I said.

"Baby, no. Relax." He said and he put his hand on my thigh and gripped it. I didn't want to feel even more embarrassed by his friends so I let him win the argument and it calmed down. I just let him kiss behind my ear and neck because I did love it, and because I wanted the argument to end. Really bad.

"Trev, will never stop drinking, you know that right?" Chase asked me and I nodded.

"I know. I never expected him not to." I said.

"He's always been a drinker." Jake said and I nodded.

"From what it seems, yeah." I said and trev looked upset. Like genuinely upset. Not angry, not frustrated, he just genuinely looked like he was sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We can head home." He said and looked over at me. It was obvious he was still drunk, but he was being serious and he was upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing im just drunk and I think going home is the best bet." He said.

"You're more than welcome to crash here." Jake said.

"Thanks I just want to go home." He said and got up. He walked out the backyard to go toward the driveway and jake and chase looked at me.

"What is going on?" They asked.

"I have no clue." I said and they hugged me.

"Make sure he's alright. He didn't look right." Jake said and I nodded.

"I will. Thank you for having us over. It was fun." I said.

"Of course. Come over more." He said.

"I will!" I said and I looked out to the driveway to see Trev already in the passenger seat. I hurried and got in the car and trev rested his head against the window and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Bullshit, nothing. What's wrong? You just got so upset." I said and he shook his head and rubbed his forehead.

"I just want to be home with my kid." He said.

"Okay." I said and he got up.

"Can we go home?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he nodded and walked past me after saying goodbye to Jake, Chase, and Gabby. He rubbed my shoulder and motioned me to go and I followed him after saying goodbye to everyone myself. We got to the car and I got in the driver side as he went to the passenger. I was honestly surprised he was going to let me drive. As much as it was the right thing to do, he always wanted to be the one driving.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Something's wrong." I said.

"I'm literally fine." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"You worry me when you get like that." I said.

"I'm fine." He repeated in an annoyed tone and I started driving. He sat in the passenger seat and he looked irritated. I was so confused. He rested his head against the window and I put my hand on his knee.

"Please stop." I said softly.

"I didn't do anything." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't." He said and I sighed. He rubbed his forehead and I took my hand away from his knee.

"I'm not mad at you or anything. I'm not mad in general. I'm just upset. I don't want to talk about why right now. I'll talk about it when I'm sober." He said.

"Okay." I said softly and he kissed me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he put his hand on my thigh as I drove and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I need to stop drinking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
13.6K 220 18
It starts with a girl who has thought about becoming a police officer ever since her older brother became one. She always looked up to her brother. ...
38.1K 1.9K 37
A police who used to work alone was order to work with his new partner. Will their relationship become good or will it be more than good? Shippings L...
76.3K 2K 37
in which a teacher loves a student. -Written at age 15 ©️Kalisz B [Fallen Petals/ My Gym Teacher]