Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 134

220 13 0
By paigexlr

A few nights passed and trev didn't stop by but he did text me a few times to ask how the kids were. It was so weird. I really did expect for him to be around more than the little amount that he was.

I was making the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches though around lunch time, when my phone started ringing and it was trev. I almost didn't answer, but since he hadn't really talked to the kids and they were asking about him I did.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey." He said cutely. God I hated when he talked the way he did. It was the cutest thing in the world.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. I drank a little too much and I felt the need to call you. I wanted to talk to you and love on you." He said in the same cute tone and I almost laughed on the phone at him but stopped myself.

"You shouldn't be drinking. It's noon." I said.

"I know but I went to the bar last night around 2am, and I ordered what you order-the sex on the beach-I didn't realize how good those were. It was like drinking water. I decided to go home after I had a few and try and make my own and I made them even better. Bailey you have to try it. It's so good. It tastes like candy with a lot of alcohol." He said and I sighed.

"Are you still drinking? If you are please relax." I said.

"I made you a drink. I think you should come over." He said.

"I can't come over-Trevor I'm making our kids lunch. Please stop drinking for today or I'll have someone go over there and check on you." I said.

"I'm fine. I'm just enjoying life baby. I'm so happy. I just miss you a lot. I hope sawyer is treating you good. What did he say?" He asked.

"Say about what?" I asked.

"Does sawyer hate me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Do you hate me?" He asked softly and it broke my heart.

"I don't hate you." I said and he was quiet on the phone for a little.

"Do you love me?" He asked and I hesitated.

"We have two kids together. I'll always love you for giving me them." I said.

"I just wish I could give you what you deserve." He said.

"You gave me a lot." I said.

"I didn't give you enough." He said.

"Trev." I sighed.

"You know I'm right." He said.

"Stop." I said.

"No. I love you so much. I know I fucked up. I know I fucked up everything multiple times and that this time I might not be able to make things right, I know that I didnt give you enough. You deserve the world and I wasn't giving you that." He said.

"Trev, it's fine." I said.

"Do you think we'll get back together?" He asked.

"I don't know. I still need time." I said.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"No. You're drunk." I said.

"I'm not that drunk." He chuckled.

"Trevor." I warned.

"Please. I promise you I'm fine." He said.

"You're not fine." I said.

"I know but you are." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're fine." He said. He meant in an attractive way. He was so dumb.

"Jesus Christ." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm coming over. I have to talk to you. It's about sawyer." He said.

"You aren't coming here drunk-"

"I'll walk." He said and I rubbed my temples.

"I want to see the kids too. I miss my little nuggets." He said and I chuckled. He was such an idiot when he was drunk.

"Come over. But you have an hour. That's it." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"And do not drive here. Do you understand me?" I asked.

"I'm a 5 minute walk away from you. I'll just walk since you'll yell at me if I drive." He said.

"Okay." I said and he hung up without saying anything more.

"Okay-Dak! Kenz! Lunch is done and daddy is coming over for a little." I said and they jumped up and down excitedly as I handed them their sandwiches and bit into one I made for myself. I was kind of upset he was drinking, but it was also Trevor.

* * *

When he got to my house, he walked right in and the kids ran straight to him. He smiled widely and picked them up before kissing their cheeks and he put them down slowly. He was clearly fucked up.

"We missed you!" Kenz said.

"I missed you too." He said.

"Mommy? Can we go upstairs and play with cooper?" Kenz asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and dak and her both ran upstairs and trev looked over at me.

"I brought you a drink I made." He said and he walked to me and handed me a water bottle with an orangish pink liquid inside.

"Trevor. I am not drinking a sex on the beach that you made yourself at noon. It's not happening." I said.

"Or you could and tell me if it's good. I thought it was amazing. It seriously takes like juice." He said with a drunk smile.

"Every type of alcohol tastes like juice to you because you were an alcoholic and hopefully not going back to it." I said and he hook his head and pressed the bottle against my lips and I went to stop but he tilted it back against my lips.

"Jesus Christ Trevor." I said after being forced to drink it, unless I spit it out all over myself.

"Is it good?" He asked with a smile.

"It's not horrible. I was expecting you to overdo it with the vodka in it." I said.

"No. I'm telling you this-is amazing." He said and I rubbed my temples.

"Trev, you broke sobriety." I said.

"I broke alcohol sobriety. I didn't do anything else. This is how you know I'm better. Im drunk and I'm happy. When I used to get drunk I'd want coke but I don't want it and I'm completely fine, see? Im just feeling good." He smiled. He was so cute it hurt. I wish he was the way he was on our wedding night.

"I've been so worried about you trev." I said softly and cupped his cheek and he nodded.

"I've been worried about you too. How's sawyer treating you? I know you've been happy." He smiled and I smiled weakly and nodded. I wanted to cry. He was so happy and excited to talk to me and I was just trying to somehow ask for help or ask for him back without seeming weak. He was too drunk to even realize.

"He's been good. I have been happy." I said and he smiled.

"Good. I need you to be happy." He said and I nodded. He sat up more next to me and he yawned.

"Have you slept?" I asked and he took a drink from the water bottle and I grabbed it from him slowly and pulled it away.

"We're done drinking that, okay? You need to get off your buzz and lay down." I said.

"Bails I'm fine. I'm completely fine." He said.

"No you're not. You're sleeping in the guest room until you're sober again. You're way too drunk." I said and he shook his head.

"Let me make dinner." He said.

"If you're sober for dinner then sure, make dinner-you need to sleep. I know you haven't." I said and he went to say something and I covered his mouth.

"Trevor. Sleep." I warned and he looked at me with a cocked eyebrow and huge stupid smile on his face.

"Okay." He nodded and I put the bottle down on the coffee table and he got up and stumbled a little and I helped him to the guest room. He took his shirt off and his abs made me weak but I acted like it was nothing. His arms too. Good god. I missed them.

"Okay." He said as he crawled in the bed and I helped him get a good pillow and pull the covers up.

"I'll get you water." I said and he nodded. I went out in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and by the time I went back to him, he was completely sound asleep. I sighed and put the water on the nightstand, and I walked back out into the living room. He wasn't going to leave for hours and I was happy he finally was sleeping, I just didn't want to have him there all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.3K 22
After a hot steamy night with a mysterious stranger, the last thing you want to see is that hot mysterious stranger teaching your new physics class.
304 4 15
April can't wait for the school year to end before it even starts. She hates school and she especially hates her least favorite subject, physics. But...
41 0 12
This story takes place at New Shire town. Aeryne Wolf a NewShire police officer gets involved in the investigation of a series of mercyless murders l...
4M 50.4K 11
Rose goes to Australia for her summer before senior year, she never thought she would meet a guy nor ever hook up with him, but she did and now shes...