Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 77

1K 31 2
By paigexlr

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Trev while Mackenzie was at school and he was holding me and kissing my cheeks. I was so tired of sitting around the house, but I was going to miss cuddling with him and his kisses at all times once I got back to work.

"Can we watch a funny movie. I wanna laugh." I said and he smiled weakly and nodded. He changed the channel and it was the news and it was my school. My school was on the news for the shooting. I looked at it for a second and Trev narrowed his eyes before changing it.

"No, go back." I said.

"I don't want you watching that. You don't need that right now." He said and I rested my head against his shoulder while he went on Netflix.

"I love you. I don't want you thinking about it. I just want this time away from that school to just let you relax. A lot has happened." He said and I nodded. He was right.

"Oh this is a classic. Let's watch this." He said and I chuckled when he put on "She's the Man". He was so cute.

We were about five minutes into watching the movie and the doorbell rang and I cocked an eyebrow.

"Is sawyer coming over?" I asked.

"No. It might be your dad or brother." He said before getting up. He went to the door and I looked up over the couch to see it was one of the teachers at the school. Which was fine, but it was one of the teachers that I had a thing with at one point, not just a thing-he was someone I was deeply in love with at one point and he ended the relationship on good terms but because of things going on in his life. I hated my entire life. He was holding flowers and everything.

"Can I help you?" Trev asked.

"Come in, Noah." I said and he smiled weakly at me and Trev looked confused.

"Hi. Noah-sorry. I'm one of the teachers at the school. I just thought I'd stop by and see how she's doing." He said and shook trevs hand. Oh god. I felt myself getting hot as soon as he started walking towards me. Why. Why.

"How are you? I'm sorry I wasn't able to come by sooner and check up on you but you probably needed time." He said and he sat down next to me on the couch and hugged me after giving me the flowers. I had the biggest crush on him still but Trev was obviously the one. Although if I could have a threesome with two guys it would be with the both of them. Trev sat down on the opposite side of the couch and he watched me with him. It was like he knew.

"I'm doing good. I'm feeling a lot better and I've been walking more and everything. They did an emergency surgery and put rods in my thigh bones and everything. It was a pain but I'm feeling better." I said and he nodded.

"I see you got somebody good to take care of you-" he paused and smiled up at Trev.

"You're a lucky guy. She'd do anything for you." He said and Trev nodded.

"I know I'm lucky." He said and I smiled weakly. Please stop. Cooper ran downstairs and growled at Noah and Trev stopped him.

"No, Cooper. You know better than that." He warned and Noah chuckled.

"He's a little late on responding to me coming in." He said and pet him and Cooper licked his hand.

"He's not mean or anything. He literally growls at everyone including me and him." I chuckled and Noah smiled. I never would even think about cheating on Trev, but if he wasn't there I probably would have made out with Noah.

"So when do you go back?" He asked.

"On Monday actually. I'm just using these last few days to relax and get myself prepared before I do. This entire thing just caused a lot of stress, you know? It's scary." I said.

"Yeah. I took a personal day and wasn't at the school. In a way I wish I was but I'm lucky I wasn't because he apparently went in my room or something." He said and I nodded.

"Be glad you weren't." I said.

"Yeah." He smiled and Trev got up.

"I'm gonna get a shower. I'll be down in like 10." Trev said. Please don't leave me alone with him. I'm going to do something I'll regret. 

"Okay." I said and he went upstairs and called cooper to follow him.

"If I was there I would have helped you." He said and I looked up at him.

"Trev helped me. Seriously just be happy you weren't there. It's not worth the stress." I said and he nodded.

"I just feel bad I didn't stop by earlier." He said.

"You're a good guy. I know you mean well with everything you do. Don't worry about me." I said and he smiled weakly and put his hand on my thigh. The good thigh-and I kissed him. He moved in closer to me so I could kiss him easier and he cupped my cheek.

"My biggest regret is leaving you." He said quietly against my lips and I pulled away from him.

"I can't do that-I'm sorry. Trevor and I are engaged and-everything is happening at once I just can't." I said.

"I know-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He said and I nodded.

"I miss you, Noah. But things couldn't work for us and I moved on. You're such a good guy and any girl that gets to marry you is so lucky, but I love Trevor with everything in me and I can't do that to him." I said quietly and he nodded.

"It's okay." He said and I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for coming. It means so much to me that you came to check up on me." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll always care about you." He said.

"I know. I'll always care about you too. Just not like I used to." I said and he got up and I went to but he stopped me.

"It's okay I can walk myself out. I don't want you overworking yourself. Get some rest sweetheart. I'll see you at work." He said and I nodded.

"See you. Thank you." I said.

"See you." He smiled weakly and he walked out the front door. As soon as he walked out I ran my fingers through my hair and heard footsteps coming down the steps.

"You okay?" Trev asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said and realized his hair wasn't wet and he was wearing the same clothes he had been when he went upstairs.

"You look upset." He said.

"I'm fine." I said and he went over to me on the couch and sat down next to me.

"Was he an ex?" He asked and I nodded and he looked away from me and he nodded slowly.

"Do you still have feelings for him? Is he an actual like ex ex?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No. It's fine-"

"Well he came here with flowers and you looked pretty comfortable with him." He said.

"We had a thing before I even dated Jason. It's nothing serious." I said.

"You like fucking your co-workers, huh?" He asked.

"Shut up." I said and he shrugged.

"I mean your face was bright red when he walked in. I thought I'd leave you two alone. Maybe you could catch up for old times sake." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Trevor, Stop." I said.

"No. I saw you fucking kiss him. I'm not fucking stupid. I proposed to you and I won't hesitate to take that ring back and leave right now. You either love me and only me, or you can go be with your ex or my best friend that you apparently have feelings for." He mumbled and he got up.

"Trevor, Stop it." I said.

"I'm not talking to you." He mumbled.

"Trevor, you're literally acting ridiculous."

"I'm engaged to you and we just lost our fucking baby. You seriously think that wouldn't hurt me to see you kissing someone else after that?! Like you just threw everything away?!" He yelled.

"Do not raise your voice at me. If you were watching you had to have heard what I said to him-"

"I did hear what you said to him, but I don't give a shit. To see your fiancé kissing someone else? Are you fucking kidding me? He put his hand on your thigh and you let him. If I ever even thought about touching another girl you would fucking kill me. Let alone actually do it." He yelled and he walked away from me. I got up from the couch and walked toward him and he turned around with his jaw clenched.

"Get away from me." He warned.

"No. I want to talk it out." I said.

"I'm not talking it out right now. I'm going to snap on you." He said.

"Snap on me then, Trevor. Hit me. Go back to how you used to be and hit me. You're a real man with your gun and badge right? You're a real woman when you hit women soberly and while your high and drunk, right?!" I yelled and he looked away from me.

"Tell me, Trev. Does it make you feel good putting your hands on me?" I asked.

"Don't even go there." He said.

"Why? Because I know that you snapping means you're going to hit me?" I asked.

"You deserve to be hit after that." He mumbled and went to walk around but I pushed him and he turned around and smacked my cheek. Hard. I froze for a second and rubbed my cheek and I part of my lip and looked down at my hand to see blood on my finger.

"You're never going to change and I'm not bringing a kid into this world with you so they see you treating their mother like this. I've been down for the past month and upset because of losing him, and I hate to say it-but it was better we did. It was a sign that I needed to think more about it and I'm done. You want your ring back? You can have it. Noah is a better kisser and better in bed anyway." I mumbled and his eyes softened as I threw the ring at him. It hit the floor and I went upstairs and he followed me.

"Bailey." He said softly.

"Get out of my house." I warned and he lightly jogged up the steps and followed me.

"Just relax. Talk to me. I'm sorry." He said.

"You're sorry? What are you going to feed me that 'I'll change' bullshit story? You haven't changed since the first time. You never will. I'm done, Trevor. Go find someone that will put up with your bullshit as long as I did." I said.

"And what are you gonna tell Mackenzie? Huh? Are you taking her in or me? What am I going to tell her? Oh Bailey could give two fucks about me now-"

"You honestly think I'd let you take her from me? After you abuse women? You honestly think I would let a little girl leave with you? No. I'd take her and I'd tell her that you left because I asked you to and tell her exactly what you did-"

"That kid looks up to me-"

"A lot of people look up to you Trevor and you still act like a piece of shit." I said and cut him off and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I will change. I'm sorry-"

"Get out." I warned.

"You and I both know that I'm not leaving." He said as I walked into the bedroom after arguing with him in the hall and I went to his clothes and threw them out of the dresser into a pile. He clenched his jaw as he watched me and I took a few t-shirts that were in my dresser and threw them at him.

"Bailey." He warned.

"I literally hate you." I said.

"No you don't. Can we just relax and sleep on this? We can talk more in the morning. We just need to cool down." He said.

"I'm not cooling down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.9K 37
A police who used to work alone was order to work with his new partner. Will their relationship become good or will it be more than good? Shippings L...
5.3K 106 10
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...
41 0 12
This story takes place at New Shire town. Aeryne Wolf a NewShire police officer gets involved in the investigation of a series of mercyless murders l...
72 4 5
An crazy event makes the cop to go seek the hands of a mafia boss. What could possibly go wrong?