Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 41

1.7K 45 4
By paigexlr

I decided to visit Trevor at work. The kids had a half day so I was able to leave early too, and I wanted to see him. No matter how much he annoyed me I still loved him. I got to his station after getting him his favorite food from his favorite Chinese place, and a bunch of secretaries and officers looked at me like I was being arrested. I just went up to the front desk to see a middle aged woman sitting at the desk and she gave me a dirty look as she was on her phone.

"Can I help you?" She mumbled and I raised my eyes brows at her.

"I'm here to see Officer Prescott." I said.

"The chief? For what? People can't just come in here requesting certain people. It's a police station ms. prima Donna. Not a question and answer." She said and I chuckled fakely.

"Trevor Prescott is my boyfriend." I said and she quickly changed her attitude toward me. Wait until I told him.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. No problem. I'll bring you to his office." She said and I nodded and smiled and she got up from her desk and she walked me to his office. It wasn't what I was expecting. It was honestly so nice, comfortable and neat looking. He was on the phone and writing something down when the woman knocked on the inside of his doorway and he looked up and did a double take to see me.

"Hey chief, you have a beautiful visitor." She smiled and he smiled and nodded before motioning me in and she left and I closed the door behind me.

"That's fine." He said on the phone as I walked to his desk and he mouth for me to go over to him before sitting down.

"Alright. Thank you." He said on the phone and silently kissed me.

"Okay. Bye." He said and hung up and he kissed me again.

"Hey. You didn't tell me you were visiting." He said.

"I thought I'd surprise you-I also brought lunch." I said and put the bag down on his desk.

"Mmmhm. Thank you baby, I'm starving." He said and I smiled and went around his desk and sat down in front of him.

"You need your secretary in the front to change her attitude up." I said and he looked up at me as I handed him his container of food and put mine down in front of me.

"The one that walked you in here?" He asked.

"Yes. She's a bitch." I said.

"Yeah I know. She's sweet to me now because I'm Chief, but before she treated me like shit because I was just an officer. She just sits on her phone, but I can't afford to fire her right now." he said and I nodded slowly.

"I told her I was here to visit you and she told me it wasn't a question answer and that I couldn't. When I told her you were my boyfriend she changed her attitude." I said.

"Well, now she knows. Next time you come in if she gives you an attitude, let me know. I'll take care of it." He said and I smiled weakly.

"What would you do?" I asked.

"Fire her. What do you mean what would I do? She's been pissing me the hell off." He said and I nodded slowly.

"What's she been doing?" I asked.

"She's just been a bitch, you know? She's like the jason of my job." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"But at least you weren't in a relationship with her." I said.

"She's not my type." He said with a smirk and I chuckled as he shoved food into his mouth.

"I want to do something. I'm honestly getting bored of this job. I know it's what I wanted and it's a great job, but I miss going on calls and the adrenaline, you know?" He asked.

"Yeah. You'll be okay, though. I know you miss it. I can tell you do. But you also know that you can go on calls when you need to and you're making a lot of money on top of doing whatever you want and having everyone else do things for you." I said and he chuckled weakly.

"I know I just miss constantly going." He said.

"I know, baby. You'll get used to this. Don't give it up." I said.

"I'm not." He said.

"Besides, being the chief of police's girlfriend over the entire Township turns me on. You already had authority being a captain, but you being chief really gives a dominance factor. We can roleplay in bed." I smirked and teased and he laughed and so did I. There was a knock on the door behind me and he looked up over my shoulder and he smiled weakly and I looked back. There was a young woman standing at the door. She was beautiful.

"Hey, Chief." She said and he nodded.

"Hey." He said.

"I was just wondering if you needed anything or if you wanted me to transfer that paperwork to Tannersville." She said. Tannersville was in a town over in a different township and he paused for a second and nodded.

"Yeah, could you? I just finished it up actually. I'm tired of looking at it." He chuckled and she smiled and walked over to him and he handed it to her.

"Sorry for barging in. You must be Bailey." She smiled sweetly at me and I did the same back.

"Hi." I said and she shook my hand.

"I'm Danielle, sorry." She said.

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

"You too! I've heard so much about you!" She said and I smiled.

"I wish I could say the same." I chuckled and she smiled.

"Thanks, Chief. I'll get this sent over." She said.

"No problem." He said and she nodded and walked out his office. He watched her leave too with a smile on his face and he bit his lip watching her.

"Excuse me." I snapped and he looked to me and his smile faded.

"What?" He asked and cleared his throat.

"Don't watch her ass when I'm sitting in front of you." I said.

"I wasn't-I'm not. Sorry. She's attractive." He said and I cocked an eyebrow with my jaw dropped.

"No-like-no. Not like that-I love you?" He asked to see if I'd accept it as an apology and I chuckled and rolled my eyes before getting up and going around his desk.

"Bailey, we cant do anything here-" I cut him off before straddling him in his chair and he leaned back against it as I clashed my lips to his. I kissed him for a while, probably the longest I had ever kissed him, and he held my waist. He went to kiss my neck, but I pulled away from him.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"To Remind you that I'm yours." I said.

"You don't have to remind me. I know." He said.

"I just don't want you looking at her. You have it good with me. I wanted to remind you of that." I said.

"I know how good I got it with you. Don't worry. I'm sure you innocently find other guys attractive too." He said.

"I do find other guys attractive, but I love you." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"She's cute. She's just my secretary. I would never work with someone and date them. Unlike you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We worked together and that's when you started dating me." I said.

"I was working there temporarily. That's why I started dating you. I knew me working there was temporary and honestly, I thought that we'd just be a little fling. I was expecting this to come out of it and happen." He said and I smiled.

"I'm glad it did." I said.

"I am too. I get to wake up to your drool on my chest every morning. I wouldn't trade it for the world." He said and I laughed and he chuckled.

"I don't drool." I said and he kissed me.

"You do drool, but still I wouldn't trade it for the world." He said and I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Jesus Christ. Mr bigshot over here thinks because he's chief he can get laid in his office." An Officer said after walking into his office and I quickly got up. 

"Shut up, dickhead." Trevor said and I smoother out my shirt and he smiled at me and hugged me.

"You must be bailey. I'm Sawyer. I've heard a lot about you and you're beautiful." He said and Trevor glared at him.

"Alright. Out." He warned.

"I wanted to give you this." He said and handed him a stack of papers.

"What the fuck is it?" He asked.

"Some type of detective report. I don't know why but they wanted me to give it to you to look over. Can you handle it, Chief?" He asked.

"Yeah." He sighed and he winked at me.

"I'll see you." He said.

"See you." Trevor said.

"Bye!" I said and he left and Trevor looked up at me.

"I know." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you think he's attractive. Every girl thinks he's attractive." He said.

"And you think your secretary is attractive." I said.

"Wait you think sawyer is attractive?" He asked with his eyebrow cocked as he flipped through papers.

"He's not bad looking, why have I never met him?" I asked.

"Because of that reason." He said and I chuckled.

"Who is he and what have you apparently been telling everyone about me?" I asked.

"He's my friend, my best friend I guess you could say. When I first started he was my partner and then we both leveled up. He's captain now. I tell him everything and he knows everything that happened and went on from the time I met you and the time I went home with you at that bar for the first time." He said.

"You told him about when you first met me?" I asked.

"Yeah. You were so fucking hot and still are. How couldn't I?" He asked.

"Then I showed him a picture of you and he thought you were hot-which wasn't serious at all to me then but now it's serious. I don't want anyone else looking at my girl." He said.

"What picture did you show him?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"You dont know?" I asked.

"We took a few pictures that nightat the bar when we first went home. I just showed him them." He said.

"You have pictures from that night?! Let me see." I said and he hesitated to give me his phone but handed it to me and I unlocked it. I went to his pictures and went back to months before when we first started and I saw four pictures of us at the bar. One was of his arms around my shoulders and him kissing my cheek from behind and another was of me taking a picture of him pulling my shirt up with my bra out, another was him kissing my chest, and another was him gripping my breasts and kissing me. I took them.

"You showed him these?" I asked.

"I didn't think we'd get this serious. It was just stupid guy talk, you know? I told him I got laid and we laughed it off and I showed him pictures. That's it. I never thought this would be the outcome so please don't be mad at me." He said.

"You never showed me those pictures." I said.

"I liked having them for myself to look at." He smirked and joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. I just wish I knew you had shown me them before now." I said and he nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry." He said and and I shrugged.

"No one would have thought this would have happened." I said and he smiled weakly.

"For a third grade teacher I'm really out of hand, huh?" I asked and he laughed and so did I.

"Alright, I'm going to get out of here so you can do your job. I love you." I said and went over to him and he got up and hugged me tightly and kissed me.

"I love you too. Be careful driving, please? There's a lot of idiots on the road." He said and I kissed him again. I loved his lips.

"I will. I hope you liked your lunch." I said.

"I loved it. Thank you." He said and I rested my head on his chest and let him hold me for a little longer.

"Stop by and visit me more often if you can. I've been stressed out and seeing you made me relax more." He said and I kissed his jawline.

"Maybe I can make you relax more when you get home." I said and he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you baby. I'll see you." He said.

"See you." I said and he slowly let go of me as I walked away from him.

"See you when I get home." He said.

"See you." I said and I left. I knew that by the way he was talking to me he didn't want me to leave at all and it broke my heart but I knew I'd see him when he got home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.9K 27
Her freedom. His Hope. Read the story of how a troubled girl and a tattooed man who upholds the law, find love.
663 57 19
Two cops-- partners. They see it all: the good, the bad, and the stupid. And their job is not an easy one, when dealing with the public. Not to menti...
72 4 5
An crazy event makes the cop to go seek the hands of a mafia boss. What could possibly go wrong?
4.2K 144 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭