Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 14

2.3K 53 2
By paigexlr

Trevor left my house when his wife came back home. I told my brother to not say anything after he had time to calm down and he told me he wouldn't, thank god. I was back to being lonely though and Trevor was back to work completely then so he didn't have time to stop over at all. I basically only saw him at work and we could barely talk because I was teaching and he had to leave directly after to start his actual shift. It sucked and I missed him.

I was doing a lesson with the kids and there was a knock at my door. I looked over in the middle of a sentence and it was Trevor and my boss. I motioned them in but they shook their heads and motioned me out. I looked back to my class and back to them and I sighed.

"Okay. Start your assignments. I'll be back in." I said and I walked out the room and propped the door open some so I could still hear what was going on and Trevor smiled weakly at me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said and my boss smiled weakly.

"Sorry to take you out of your class-just wanted to tell you your student tanner gray will not be coming in." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything's fine." He said and I nodded and Trevor looked annoyed that he had to be there. Which I didn't blame him, he didn't have to follow our boss like a dog at all times.

"Okay, well thank you for letting me know." I said and he nodded and walked away. I looked up at Trevor and narrowed my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed and he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"He's fucking weird." He said and I nodded.

"Can you stop by tonight? I know you're working I just-"

"Bailey, I can't. You know I can't. I have shit going on tonight at the station and court after here for a ticket I gave someone. It's a mess." He said.

"Okay-im sorry. It was stupid to ask." I sighed and he shook his head.

"It's fine. I just can't." He said and I nodded.

"Okay-I just need to get back to my class-" he cut me off by kissing me. In the middle of the hallway, he kissed me. I felt like a teenager showing PDA in high school again.

"Trevor, we're going to get caught-"

"Then let us get caught." He mumbled against my lips and I heard giggling in the classroom. We pulled away from each other and looked up at the door to see some kids staring outside the window of the door and I sighed.

"Everyone back to their desks-thanks Trev. Thanks." I mumbled.

"Bailey-"

"I'll see you." I mumbled and walked back into my room. I slammed the door behind me and the kids were still giggling.

"Enough, okay?" I warned.

"Is Officer Prescott your boyfriend?" A boy teased and I shook my head.

"No. Enough." I warned and I looked to Mackenzie who looked upset. It broke my heart.

"We're getting back to our lesson, okay? Let's go." I said and I grabbed the book I was basing it off of and went back into the lesson. I couldn't believe he did that. I really couldn't and it pissed me off more than anything.

* * *

"What in the hell was that?" I asked as I caught him in the parking lot before he left.

"I have to go to work-"

"Shut up, Trevor. You can take two seconds to explain to me why you fucking kissed me when you knew that the kids were in the room. I could get fired-we could get fired. Who in the hell do you think you are? Do not do that-" he cut me off by kissing me again and I went to pull away but he pinned me against his cop SUV.

"Trevor-"

"Shut up." He mumbled and locked his lips with mine. I hesitated, but I kissed him back. I missed his lips.

"I kissed you then because I missed you and I just kissed you again so you'd shut up. Is that alright with you? The kids don't understand. You need to-"

"Officer Prescott!" I heard Mackenzie say excitedly as she ran up next to us and he pulled away from me and smiled down at her.

"Hey. What's up, sweetheart." He said and she hugged him. He picked her up and she looked at me.

"Hi, Ms Collins." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey sweetheart." I said and her mom came up with two gifts and a smile.

"Hi. Sorry, she was supposed to wait with me instead of running off-Mackenzie picked out a gift for you both. She says you're her favorite teacher and he's her favorite person." She smiled at Trevor and he chuckled and looked over at her.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to. It means a lot." He said and my eyes softened.

"Thank you. Seriously, you didn't have to at all." I said and she handed them to us after he put Mackenzie down.

"Here-you can sit in the back of my car, okay? I better not see you in the back of my police car in the future though." He chuckled and her mom laughed too as he opened his door. He picked her up and sat her in the back as he sat down on the ground. He was so cute giving her the seat.

"Who should open theirs first?" He asked looking up at her and she pointed to me. I smiled and he smirked at me.

"Alright Ms Collins, your turn." He said and I chuckled. I opened it and looked up at her and my eyes softened.

"Oh my god, sweetheart. I love it." I said and I pulled it out. It was a mug that said "Best Teacher Award Goes To Ms. Collins" with an apple and chalkboard and it was so adorable. I loved that it was customized for me and everything. Trevor chuckled and he smiled at the girl.

"I think I have a hint of what mine is." He said and he he opened his. It was a cup with a flag on it with a blue stripe for the police, and a badge. It said Officer Prescott on it and it was the cutest thing I had ever experienced.

"I love this." He said and he got up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, sweetie. It's the cutest thing." He said and she smiled. He kissed her cheek softly and I hugged her too.

"I love my gift too." I smiled and he hugged her mom.

"Thank you. It means so much." He said.

"No problem. She seriously loves you two. It didn't bother me getting her gifts for you because I know how much you mean to her. You keep her safe and happy while she's learning." She smiled and I nodded.

"She's a great student. She always listens to rules and is so smart. Thank you. I can't thank you enough." I chuckled and she smiled and he picked her up again.

"Come here. I'll show you my car, okay? Do you wanna see how it works?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She said excitedly and he set her down in the drivers seat and stood on the step outside the door as he showed her the buttons for the siren and lights.

"We can use the siren just for a second. Go ahead, hit it." He said and she did and gasped and he chuckled and quickly turned it off. He blushed a little and glanced to me and he turned on the lights and let her see them.

"Cool right?" He asked and she nodded shyly.

"Don't get shy on me now, look-" he paused and he grabbed a radio and flipped a switch before handed the radio to her.

"Talk through there. You'll be able to hear yourself outside the car." He said and she said "Hi" through it and it echoed throughout the parking lot. We all laughed including her and he picked her up again and put her down so she could go back to her mom.

"Being a cop is cool sometimes." He jokes and shrugged and she giggled.

"Okay." She said softly.

"Okay." He said and knelt down in front of her.

"Listen kiddo, I gotta get going on my shift okay? But I loved your gift. It means so much to me and I know you're my biggest fan out there. Come here." He said and motioned for a hug. She hugged him tightly and he smiled.

"Be safe, Officer Prescott." She said.

"I will, I promise." He said.

"Bye Ms Collins!" She said and hugged me.

"Bye sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." He said and her mom thanked us for being so kind and him showing her everything before leaving. She kind of made us forget we were even arguing. He looked to me after she left and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Stop getting mad at me. I didn't mean for the kids to see, I just wanted to kiss you because I haven't been able to lately. I miss spending time with you, I just have my job and wife. I'll see you Okay?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and lips again softly before letting go of me and I sighed.

"Be safe. Please." I said.

"You too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 194 18
It starts with a girl who has thought about becoming a police officer ever since her older brother became one. She always looked up to her brother. ...
5.7K 107 10
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...
41 0 12
This story takes place at New Shire town. Aeryne Wolf a NewShire police officer gets involved in the investigation of a series of mercyless murders l...
11.6K 268 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...