A Mouth Full of Blood.

Autorstwa SianaghGallagher

(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 61

37.3K 2K 698
Autorstwa SianaghGallagher

Oliver thought about sneaking into the bathroom when Vinny was showering. He was sure that would make him blush, but he didn't want to disrespect boundaries and invade his privacy. He respected Vinny and wouldn't go that far to embarrass him. So he sat and twiddled his thumbs as he waited for him at the bottom of the stairs, watching the life of the Vanderwood mansion. Oliver could see Jed at the other end of the hallway. The bodyguard wasn't close, but Oliver knew he was looking after him instead of the vampire because truthfully, Oliver is much more vulnerable than a Vampire who could break someone's face with his glare.

The human stuck his hands in his pockets and thought about the healing abilities he seems to possess. His ribs healed miraculously fast, and so did the cut on his wrist. The fact that nobody knew why was something which left his mind in a state of worry, but at least there is someone who might understand. Oliver felt excited to meet another member of Vinny's family. He hoped that Vinny's Grandfather wasn't anything like Scarlet. His Vampire didn't need that. It wasn't fair for him to get abuse for falling in love. He can help it.

Oliver snapped out of his thought when a maid dropped something in front of him. He was going to help and pick it up, but she was quick to usher his hands away.

"It's alright Oliver, I can manage," she smiled before hurrying down the corridor. He has noticed that people treat him with more care and it felt strange. He doesn't think that he deserves it, he is still the same.

Oliver's gaze wandered around the grand mansion. He remembered walking here for work, he remembered hearing about the Master's soulmate and thinking it will make his days more of a challenge with another vampire. Oliver never, not even once, imagined any of this would happen to him. He also didn't realise how much he wanted someones company until he has had nothing but Vinny's. Oliver realised how much he needed to express his love to someone who loved him back, just as much.

He snapped out of his thoughts again when a shadow had cast over him, and he found himself gazing at someone's feet, standing right in front of his.

He glanced up and met the glorious eyes of Vinny, who was staring down at him. The vampire looked very tall and mighty from so low down. Oliver wondered if short people felt intimidated by him. Then again, Vinny frightens everyone with his dark expression and his cold glare.

"Hello," Oliver chirped which never failed to soften Vinny's hard features.

"What're you thinking about, all the way down there?" Vinny asked, his deep voice felt like soft velvet when it reached his soulmates ears.

"You," Oliver said, casually taking his hand and pulling himself to his feet.

"Oh really?" Vinny questioned, watching Oliver's fingers slot perfectly in between his.

"Mhm," he hummed in response as the vampire stepped closer, making Oliver lean back against the railing. His gaze wandered down to Vinny's waistcoat, black and velvet. He couldn't resist keeping his hand away from touching its soft surface. He was also wearing a black fitted shirt with a dark red collar and cuffs. Oliver loved what he wears. Yes, it was very different to his style in clothing, but he liked that Vinny was so mysterious. He loved how he had to figure him out like a puzzle.

Vinny watched as Oliver traced his fingers lightly across his chest.

"You look good today," the human smiled.

"Don't I every day?" Vinny closed the gap between them and pushed his chest against Oliver's, taking advantage now that his ribs had healed.

"Oh, are we searching for compliments now?" Oliver chuckled as Vinny put both arms on the handrail, trapping Oliver against him. The vampire didn't care that the passing staff and Jed could see them. He knew Oliver wanted to make him blush, so he was doing everything he could to make his soulmate blush instead.

"From you, always," he said tenderly and moved his face close. Oliver knew what he was trying to do, and it was working.

"Can you just give me a fair chance at this challenge? I'm not good at flirting," he whined before wrapping his arms around Vinny's shoulders, bringing them even closer.

"you're cute," Vinny smiled before resting their foreheads together. "You make me blush all the time; you just don't see it." It was true. He is very good at keeping his emotions hidden when he wants to.

Oliver pulled his head back, seeing the affection in Vinny's eyes.

"Are you blushing right now?"

"Nice try, but you have to see it otherwise the reporters will get excited in a few hours."

Oliver groaned.

"This might be impossible."

"Not impossible, but hard."

"Can you give me a clue as to what makes you blush?"

"Now that would be cheating," Vinny teased before kissing Oliver's cheek.

"Stop," he groaned, feeling himself blush. "You're making it too hard."

Vinny pulled back and examined Oliver's face before someone cleared their throat. The boys turned their heads to see a man standing politely in front of them. He was dressed in a butlers uniform and looked a little nervous.

"Please, forgive me for interrupting," he squeaked, "but Master, your Grandparents, they have arrived."

Vinny's features turned hard, and he stared at the man with an expressionless face.

"Thank you," Oliver said when Vinny glared in silence. The butler turned and scurried away, finding his eyes too powerful. "You're such a peoples person," Oliver chuckled, "but did he say your grandparents?"

"Yes, that must mean my grandma came too," he sighed and glared down the corridor. He wasn't angry, but nervous. After scarlet, he had no idea what they would think of him or his soulmate.

"I'm excited to meet them", Oliver said as he followed Vinny. He could tell the vampire was anxious, somehow. "But I understand that meeting them might not go well."

"They'll be out of their minds if they don't like you," Vinny said.

* * * * *

"Hey dad," Madison smiled as she gave him a warm hug. Her Mother and Father had come to visit. She didn't think her mum would be here, but it was lovely to see her.

"Gosh, you have a lot of reporters outside," Madison's mum chuckled before greeting Duke.

"I know, Vinny's soulmate is rather exciting news." He gave her a quick hug before the door shut behind them. "It's nice to see you Sorina."

"I can imagine," Madison's dad said and shook Duke's hand.

"Hi Jasper, I hope you're well?" Duke smiled.

"Hello, Darling." Sorina pulled her daughter into a hug.

"Where is that lump of anger anyway?" Jasper asked, making everyone chuckle.

"He'll be on his way," Duke smiled. He was also feeling nervous about them meeting Oliver, but he prayed it would all go smoothly.

"May I take your coat?" Charles asked as he stood patiently and waited for the greetings to subside.

"Please, thank you," Sorina said, taking off her fur coat. She is an elegant woman of sixty-six years. Her body was slender and beautiful, like Madison.

Jasper also handed him his coat. He was the same age as his wife, as all soulmates are. His hair was slightly receiving on top, but he was looking very well for his age. Jasper didn't feel as tall as he used to be, as Vinny now looks down on him. There was a time when it was the other way around, and Vinny did feel discouraged by him, but he grew up and gained his own power and authority.

Duke glanced down the corridor to see the boys making their way towards them. He made an expression that stopped Vinny in his tracks, causing Oliver to walk into him. Duke mouthed for them to go to the dining room. If Madison's parents did not accept their grandson and his male soulmate, he wanted it to be in private and out of the staff's earshot.

Vinny nodded before turning around, turning Oliver around, and hurrying back through the corridor. He understood what his dad wanted.

"Where are we going?" Oliver asked as Vinny held his shoulders.

"The dining room."

Oliver then understood too. He also knew they needed to get there fast as Vinny's grandparents were already on their way.

"I'll race you," he said before sprinting down the corridor without an ounce of warning.

Vinny loved how he understood, and instead of stressing about it, he made a game out of it. Sighing with amusement, he ran after him. Oliver was fast, and Vinny was prepared to let him win. But if this race were serious, he would have struggled to catch up.

Staff moved out of their way as they raced down the corridor. It took them just under a minute to make it to the dining room. Oliver slowed down as he approached the door.

"I win," he grinned and entered.

"You're fast," Vinny said and shut the door behind him.

"No, you're just slow." Oliver watched him roll his eyes.

They took a few minutes to steady their breathing, knowing Vinny's Grandparents would make an entrance any minute. Vinny hoped that they were okay with Oliver, not because he wanted their acceptance, but because he didn't want his parents to lose contact with their family due to him.

Oliver didn't know if he should stand close to Vinny or not, so he stood by his side and stuffed his hands into his pockets when they heard voices.

The door opened, and Duke entered first, holding the door open for Jasper, Sorina and Madison.

"Ah Vinny, so here's where you've been hiding," Sorina smiled and held her arms open as he walked over. He knew now would be a better time than any to let her hug him, instead of edging away like he usually does. Even though he didn't hug her back, she was happy that he didn't stiffen up and keep his distance.

"Vinny, how are you, my boy?" Jasper said as his wife pulled away so he could shake his hand. Vinny didn't think he has ever hugged his Granddad; he wasn't that type of person.

"Good," he said bluntly.

"Still all smiles I see," Sorina grinned.

Jasper had noticed Oliver when they entered, but he concentrated on greeting their Grandson first.

"And who's the human?" he asked, looking at his daughter.

Duke and Madison walked over to Oliver and rested their hands on his shoulder, showing him that he had their support.

"This is Oliver," Madison said and glanced at her son. Vinny was watching his Grandparents, analysing their reaction, "he's Vinny's soulmate."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.3K 531 30
Oliver doesn't know what hit him when he sees Baby Parker singing his heart out in a bar one fateful Saturday night. Maybe it's destiny, maybe it's l...
23K 742 12
Oliver is a lore freak. Anything that could have ever been alive, he believes exists. Ghosts, Wendigos, werewolves, megalodon sharks. Everything. He...
694K 41.7K 53
(BOOK 3 - The Golden Prodigies Series) Sequel for 'A Mouth Full of Blood' and 'You Have Wings?' When two couples from very different worlds get the...
432K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...