Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

By 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... More

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
19. It meant nothing
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
31. water balloons & fiancè
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
63. The barista & The tattooist
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
66. Chef Ryan
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

87 | Breakdowns.

2.2K 75 66
By 1DNarryStoran13

13 more chapters left :)

don't forget to comment/vote for quicker updates to let me know what you hoes think!!
please don't get offended. I love y'all.

•••

"You what." My eyes widened as I looked at her in fear. She covered her face with her hands, hiding away. "I did not just hear that come out of your mouth." It confused me how could she end up having sex with Keegan when it seems like they're not even friends. They hate each other's guts. They make fun of each other, it's like their siblings. Now that's weird.

"It's true!! Look, I know I made a big mistake okay!" She groaned, she uncovered her face, crossed her arms with a pout on her lips.

"Yeah, you did! Did you even think about what Jocelyn would think?" I looked over at her. She was already looking at me biting her bottom lip like she holding in her laughter. "Why do you look like you're—" She started laughing hysterically. My jaw fell to the ground once I finally caught one. I reached over at her and punched her arm. "It's a fucking prank, huh?" She nodded. "Piece of shit."

In the corner of my eye, I was he's her take her phone out of her shirt. She tapped her forefinger against the screen. It lit up showing that she was on the phone with him this whole time. The time read; 25:41 minutes ago.

"Keegan! She fucking fell for it!" She yelled into the phone.

"Okay, ouch, what the fuck." I heard Keegan say when she turns on the speaker. "Obviously I heard it, you little shit! I'm on the phone with you!" Andrea rolled her eyes in annoyance still giggling. While they were talking about pranking me and how "well" they got me.

"I bet you both that one day, you'll both be so drunk you'll have sex," I said loud enough for them to hear over their own conversation. "You both may be laughing now because it's just a joke, but you'll never what'll happen next." They stopped laughing. Andrea looked at me like she saw a ghost. She gulped loudly looking down nervously. On the other end of the phone, I could hear Keegan gagging very loudly.

"Okay, um, that'll never happen," Andrea stated.

"Yeah," Keegan said, his voice shaking in nervousness.

"You'll never know," I smirked to myself when I noticed Andrea becoming scared and nervous. "Do you believe in Karma?" Andrea froze while Keegan was somewhat praying.

"Okay, Yeah uh- bye?" Andrea cleared her throat ending the call with Keegan. "Can we please talk about something else before I choke and die?" I kept my bottom lip between my teeth to keep myself from laughing my ass off at both of their reactions. "Hold on, Wait." She held up her finger at me. "I totally forgot." My heartbeat quickened as I.l felt myself becoming red.

"Forgot what?" I put on a smile on my lips. "Forgot that we have work tomorrow? Yeah, me too. We should go to sleep now—"

"Jannalyn." I stopped, I was already walking towards her guest room but stopped when she caught what I was doing.

"Shit." I muttered to myself quietly before turning around to face her. "Fine." I huffed out loud and sat my ass back on the couch then stuck out my bottom lip, pouting like a little child. She rolled her eyes at my childish actions while giving me look waiting for me to start the chisme.

It took me a while to finally start talking since I wasn't even over the fact what happened that night. I was fiddling with my fingers a lot not knowing how to start it. Then I just wanted to get it over with and started talking with a shaky voice.

"I kissed Ryan." I laughed at myself because it sounded silly to me. I was expecting her to laugh but she just sat there and stared at me taking this very seriously. "but..." I sighed loudly. "I felt guilty after I kissed him because I didn't know how Matthew would take it or even why I did it when I knew I was dating Matthew." I could feel my eyes starting to water. "But then later tonight, I found out that what he did to me was worse. He cheated on me with Jessica." Then I broke down.

She gasped before pulling me closer to her. She hugged me very tightly and rubbed my back to calm me, and that's what I exactly needed. I needed my best friend and she's here.

"How long has he been cheating on you with that stupid ass blonde ass skank ass hoe?"

"For a while now," I answered, pulling away from her grip to blankly stare at the wall. "Then before I left, that stupid bitch was getting on my nerves on purpose then I slapped her caked ass face. Then she fought me back with her scrawny chicken fingers then Matthew saw us and he defended her." I groaned. "He was blaming it on me when it was her fault! Then that's when I knew, he still loves her."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Yeah, I did. When I ran off, he chased me and we argued then I ended the argument by telling him that it's pretty obvious that he still loves her and he didn't even deny it." My voice cracked, I could feel my tears threatening to spill out of the corner of my eyes. I stared blankly at her as she stared back at me, waiting for me to continue but I couldn't. He still loves her. I heard in my head, the more I thought about it, the more I started crying. 

He still loves her. 

He still loves her. 

He still loves her. 

Not you, but her. 

My bottom lips were quivering, and my shoulder dropped in resignation. An involuntary whimper escaped my lips as I broke down in front of Andrea. I heard a slight gasp escaped her lips when she watched me broke down. She didn't hesitate to quickly pull me closer to her and wrapped her arms around me, holding me while I had no one. 

The more I thought about the person I loved the most in the world, loving someone else other than me, the more I cried, and the more I cried, the more my chest hurts. I couldn't verbally explain how much my chest was hurting. The feeling was coming from my chest and the pit of my stomach, it felt like it there was a knot and it was beginning to tighten causing me to have trouble with my breathing. 

He still loves her.

"It hurts, Andie," I spoke, my mouth let out a sob as I covered my face with my shaky hands. 

"I know, love, I know. Just let it all out." Her grip on me got tighter, letting me know that she was there right when I need her. 

We spent the whole night, sitting on the couch while I cried and she held me. I wiped the rest of my tears and hiccuped when the tears stopped. There were no more tears escaping my eyes, but that didn't mean I wasn't hurting anymore because I still was. I was hurt, really hurt. The feeling on the pit of my stomach and chest hasn't gone away, it was still there and apart from me thinks that it won't be going away anytime soon. 

My head was killing me, all because of this bullshit that was happening. All from my crying and thinking of him. So the best thing I could at the moment was to sleep. I felt my eyelids becoming heavier and heavier and next thing you know, I was asleep in Andrea's arms. 

•••

Saturday, October 29, 2016- 

A yawn escaped my mouth, raising my arms in the air and arching my back as I stretched. My fingers rubbed my sleepy puffy eyes then adjusted them to the sunlight peeping through the sliding door. I looked around the room I'm in when I forgot what happened last night for one second. I clenched my jaw in anger when I remembered. I rolled my eyes when a flashback of Jessica telling me about her and Matthew came into my mind. 

I stood up from the couch and right when I stood up, a shot of pain hits the side of my head. A hungover, great that's exactly what I needed at a situation like this, I thought to myself. I made my way towards the kitchen to look for some painkillers. When I walked right in, the bottle of painkillers was already placed on the counter with a cup of water and a small note. I took a couple of painkillers and read the note Andrea has left me. 

dear janna, 

i'm about to leave for work so here's a bottle of painkillers because I know you'll be needing it. If you don't wanna go home just yet you can totally stay at my place for a while until you're ready to face him. if you need anything just call me, okay? BTW,  your phone is in my bedroom on the bedside table. I found it on the floor last night and it was dead so I charged it for you. Remember to just give me a call whenever you need anything, okay?  I love you & I'm always going to be here for you whenever you need. I'll see you later, alligator. 

I smiled at her kindness before walking to her bedroom to grab my cell phone. Once I disconnected the charger from my phone, the screen of my phone popped out and it showed how many messages and missed calls I got last night. 

Matthew: please come home. 

Mattew: I'm sorry. 

Mattew: please forgive me. 

Matthew:  ok i know you can't forgive me but just please come home. where are you. i need to know you're safe. please come home. i'll sleep in the guest bedroom just please come home, baby. 

Matthew: jannalyn

Matthew: i'm sorry, baby

I couldn't read the rest, so I just cleared all his messages and read the other messages I received last night from Ryan. 

Ryan: i hope you're okay. I know you're not okay. if you need anyone to talk to, i'm always here for you, princess. i'll always be here. if you don't want anything to deal with anymore, i understand. if you're mad at me, i understand. you have every rights to be mad and upset at me. i love you, princess. 

Then I noticed how many missed calls I received last night too. 5 missed calls from Ryan, 7 missed called from Andrea, and 11 missed called from Mattew. I glanced at the clock attached to the wall. It was still early to go home because I know he'll be there but I had work today. So I just texted Jess that I'm going to be a few hours late and I'll make it up by staying at work until closing. I spent the remaining hours watching tv, eating her box of ice cream and just kept eating until It was okay to go back home and get ready for work. 

•••

"What are you doing here." I spat. I thought I was going to come home to an empty house but nope, he's still here. He quickly stood up from the couch, turned the tv off and faced me. Concerned was written all over his face but I couldn't care less. He stood there looking at me as if I was going to run over to him and forgive him just like that, but it doesn't work like that. 

"I was waiting for you." His shaky voice said. You could from his appearance that he stayed up all night waiting for me to come home to him. He looked beat up. You can see dark circles around his red puffy weary eyes, but like I said, I couldn't care less because knowing that he loves someone else hurts. Especially the last person I expected him to cheat on me with. 

"Look, if you think I'm here to forgive you, run back to you and act as if nothing happened, then that's where you're wrong." I clenched my jaw. I kept my eyes on the carpet, making my way towards our bedroom. I wanted to close the door so I wouldn't be able to deal with him, but he stopped it with his foot. 

"Just please listen to me." His voice broke. I turned around, right when I faced him, I felt my warm tears stream down my cheeks. 

"No! I'm not going to waste my time listening to whatever you have to say." I yelled at him. 

"Why?" His soft voice said. His chin quivered when tears started rolling down his own cheeks. 

"Because you have no idea how much you hurt me, Matthew! You have no idea how much it hurts and for once in my life, I thought you were going to be the last person on this earth to hurt me, but I guess I was wrong." He blinked his tears away. "Think about it. The only person who I love so much since I was young loves someone else. Doesn't that hurt?" I cried. "Why?" My lips trembled. "Why do you love her? What do you see in her that you can't let go?" I didn't want to hear what he has to say but at the same time, I needed to hear his answer. 

"I don't know." He answered. 

"You don't know?" I let out a dry laugh. "What is it because she's better looking than me? Because she's skinnier? Is she prettier?" 

"No!" He yelled. 

"Then what? Tell me the reason why you love her! Tell me the reason why you love her and not me." Saying the last sentence broke my heart even more. 

"That's not true. Don't you dare put words in my fucking mouth. You know me very well that I love you. You know I love you." 

"If you really love me, then you wouldn't be in love with her. You can't be in love with two people at the same time. Maybe you can but we both know that you can only love one of them more than the other." I sniffed. "So tell me Matthew," I wiped my tears away. "Who do you love more me or her?" I didn't even bother saying her name because of how much she disgusts me. 

"I don't know." Was his answer. I looked at him to see if he was really serious right now. I asked him who he loved the most and he answered with an I don't know? 

"We're done. There's no more us." I grabbed my work clothes and headed towards the door but his words stopped me. 

"I made a mistake, okay?" He cried out loud. 

"And I realized I made a mistake too." Don't say it. Don't you dare say it. "I realized that dating you was the biggest mistake in my life. You were right. Dating your best friend really is stupid. You were right all along, are you happy now?" I forced a fake smile on my face. 

"Thanks to you, we're over." 

••• 

Author's note: I kinda cried. oops. this was like the saddest thing i've written in my life. so what do you guys think? what do you think will happen next? only a few more chapters then it's finally over. yay. please vote and comment for more updates!! :)  

300k+ reads for the next chapter?? REMEMBER, the more votes and comments I get the more quicker I update :) I love you all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.2K 33
She's cool. He's not. He's quiet. She's not. She's outgoing. He's not. He's smart... She's not. She fell hard. Did he? All rights reserved. All quote...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...