Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

By 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... More

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
19. It meant nothing
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
31. water balloons & fiancè
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
63. The barista & The tattooist
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
66. Chef Ryan
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
87 | Breakdowns.
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."

3.1K 49 60
By 1DNarryStoran13

a/n: Ryan or Matthew?
ALSO, thank you all so much for the positive feedback in the last chapter :) love you all sm.

September 2, 2016-

I woke up to the sounds of little kids screaming, just kidding those little kids are actually my friends who are even older than me. I turned my body around to greet my boyfriend like usual, but my smiled turned into a frown once I remembered what happened yesterday.

He was sound asleep next to me, his face and the front of hi body were facing me. Little snores were escaping his mouth and his arms were crossed like he was used to having someone being curled up into his chest.

The screams and yelling were growing even louder and louder, so I decided to get my ass out of bed to see what the hell are they arguing about now.

I made sure to use the bathroom first to use the toilet, wash my face, brush my teeth, all of that shit. When I walked out of my bedroom, Ryan walked out of the guest room at the same time.

"Goodmorning." He sleepily mumbled, he was rubbing his left eye with his left hand while he had the cutest small pout on his lips. His right eye was open starring at me.

"Goodmorning, Ry." I greeted him with a weak smile on my face. One moment later, I found myself walking to the living room beside him.

"So," He cleared his throat. "Has Matthew came back yet?" He questioned, I glanced down my feet then stopped walking to answer his question before walking in on everyone.

"Uh, yeah has." I nodded with no expression on my face. I didn't really want to talk about him at the moment so I tried to walk awaw but he grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Is this awkward?" He managed to ask, I raised an eyebrow at him. His grip softened but he didn't let go. "Like how yesterday I admitted that I have feelings for you, does it change how you look at me now?" I frowned.

"You have feelings for me?" Well, he did tell me that he wished to be the guy that has my heart but I didn't know that he actually has feelings more, I thought it was just a compliment.

"Well, I mean I kinda do." I was silent for about a minute because I was shocked. "Shit," He cursed. "It's awkward now, isn't it?" He lets go of my arm.

"Well, no." I shook my head. "Not really." I whispered but I'm pretty sure he heard me.

"I'm sorry. Just forget what I said." He didn't even let me respond since he just walked past me and to the living room. I sighed then walk to the living room.

Andrea and Keegan were arguing again while Jocelyn was sitting on the floor watching them back and forth while munching on popcorn. Luke was still sleeping on the couch, he must be a very heavy sleeper.

Ryan was sitting on the couch just starring at the wall like he's thinking about something. When I walked in, he didn't look at me or even glance my way.

"What's up with you two again?" I groaned and tilted my head back.

"This asshole was watching tv while I was trying to sleep!" Andrea pointed at Keegan, who mumbled under his breath and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well you were sleeping while I was trying to watch tv." He argued back, Andrea argued back by calling him something that triggered him. I didn't even want to know so I just walked away and into the kitchen.

I assumed they already ate breakfast since there were plates of waffles, pancakes, and some fruits. I sat my butt down and started eating before we needed to get ready to leave.

Later on, when I was almost done, Matthew walked in with an anger expression on his face. 
His jaw was clenched so with his fist. He stopped infront of me and talked through his gritted teeth.

"Can we talk." He said, it wasn't even like a question.

"About what?" I dropped the eye contact and looked at my half eaten pancake.

"I think you know." He rolled his eyes. Then that's when I clicked.

"What is up with you? If one of us should be angry, then it should be me!" I stood up. He just lets out a dry laugh then crossed his arms.

"I have a reason to be fucking angry with you, Jannalyn!" He yelled back.

"And what's that reason, Matthew." Now I was angry as him. Who does he think he is to come at me like that when I should be the angry one for what he did last night.

"We need to talk in private. We can't talk about it here when they can hear." He told me. I walked with him to the room so we can get this over with.

"Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex." Keegan snickered, earning a smack behind the head from Jocelyn. I sent him a death glare with made him put his hands up in defense and shut his mouth.

We then walked into our bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for him to closed the door then he stood infront of me.

"I heard you and Ryan's conversation." He quietly said, my face softened by I was still angry. "Not only I heard that he has feelings for you but something happened last night supposedly..?" I felt afraid to say what happened when I knew nothing happened, we just talked.

So why am I afraid?

"Nothing happened, okay?" Wa the first thing I said. By the look of his face, it was like he didn't trust me. "We were just talking."

"Where were you two talking?"

"In a bedroom." I simply answered. He then laughed.

"So you two were talking in a bedroom alone, are you sure nothing happened?" He raised a brow at me with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"I'm 100% sure." I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure you were drunk last night so maybe you guys did something but you don't remember." He slowly said. "Sounds pretty right to me."

"What? You don't believe me?" I stood up. "Want me to bring him in right now so he can tell you the truth which is nothing happened last night" I was so damn angry at him.

"No, because then he'll just agree with you because he's totally in love with you." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you have to be such a dick?"

"I'm not being a dick, I'm just angry at that fact that you and Ryan were toge-"

"You were with Jessica last night! You don't see me coming at you and being a bitch about it!" Damn it felt good to let that out of my chest.

"Nothing happened between me and Jessica. How many times do i have to tell you?" He groaned. "You're being stubborn." He complained.

"And nothing happened between me and Ryan. How many times do I have to tell you?" I argued back. "Now you're being stubborn." I pointed at him. "You're being stubborn and a dick." I commented.

Before he can respond, I left the room. I heard him sigh behind me before I closed the door. Surprisingly, everyone wasn't eavesdropping this time. They noticed me walked in the room and was about to ask or say me something but my eyes were filled with tears that I couldn't even bare to look at them in the eyes so how can I talk to them without breaking down? 

"I'm not in the mood right.. now." I can even hear my own voice shake and crack. I kept my eyes on the floor and watched my feet take me somewhere I can avoid them and Matthew, so it took me to the other bathroom. I closed the door right when I walked in, I believe it didn't even shut all the way. 

I faced myself on the mirror and looked at myself, the first thing I saw how red my eyes were and how the tears were ready to simmer down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and felt it rolled down my cheeks, my knees began to weaken and I thought I was going to fall down onto the ground but someone caught me. 

"Shh.. Shh.." A voice comforts me. The person's hand touched my back and rubbed my back while whispering in my ear. I leaned against the wall and kept my eyes closed while I sniffed. I was too embarrassed to face the person who comforted me, but I can sense the touch and the soothing voice. I opened my eyes and I was right, it was the person who I was needing the most. 

Andrea. 

"I'm here for you, Jannalyn. I'm right here." I wiped my tears and hoped I can stop crying. "Fuck him for not trusting you. He is being a dick, you're not wrong. If it makes you feel better, I have two black sharpies with me and we can torture him by drawing dicks on his face, yeah?" I giggled. "I do it all the time with Luke. Whenever we get into an argument, I always wait for him to fall asleep so I can draw dicks on his face. It works! We never fought since the last time I drew sperm squirting out of it. I was really really mad, so I had the right you know. Then he would always say that I'm right at everything to prevent me from drawing dicks on his face." Then a sweet innocent smile appears on her lips to hide the fact that she's really scary when you get on her bad side. 

"How did you know? Were you guys eavesdropping?" 

"No, no!" She denied. "You two were pretty loud so what's the point of eavesdropping? Plus, I wasn't planning to anyways. I was so comfortable on the couch like you had no idea." She winked at me. 

"Oh." Was all I responded with. "This is like our ever first fight we ever had. This is the first time I felt so much pain by the words he said to me. Why does it feel like it's always my fault?" I started tearing up again. "Why does it feel like I'm always the one who did something wrong? If it is, then what the hell did I do? He's the one who left me there last night." One tear rolled down my cheek and Andrea wiped it across my cheek while listening. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, babe. " She paused for a minute. "You both are just having some issues because you can't trust one another. It happens it every relationship. You both are scared that you'll leave one another. This happened to Luke and I, but we then both believed that we don't love anyone else but each other so we proved it to one another and we just pretended it was just the two of us in the world. Trust me, you and Matt will get to the point where everything is going to be okay. I can sense that the two of you are in love, I know it. So no need to be worry." 

"And what if we won't? What if we won't get to the point where everything will be okay and it gets worst?" 

"Then.. it's not meant to be." She paused to look at my reaction. "Trust me you will." Then someone bursts through the door. 

"Jess and Nathan are here to escort us to the partaayy.." He grinned but then he frowned when he looked at the situation I'm in. "Oh shit, is this a bad time?"

"No shit, you idiot-" I interrupted Andrea from cussing out at Keegan before I stood up.

"It's okay, I'm okay. Let's just go so we can, or well I can forget about today." I forced a fake smile on my face then left the bathroom and to the living room where everyone was.

When I walked in, my eyes first fell upon Matthew but Ryan's eyes were set on me before Matthew even noticed I walked in.

"Hey, babe!" Jess happily runs up to me and wrapped her arm around me to hug me as she kissed my cheek. "You ready to party or what?" She pulled away.
I nod, holding in the fake smile.

"Wait, what?" Matthew stood up with a confused face. Oh yeah, forgot to tell him about what's going on today.

"We're going to a color concert!" She clapped her hands while jumping up and down. "Did no one tell you?" He shook his head. Then Jess turned to look at me with a pout. "Why didn't you tell him?" Before I could answer, someone interrupted me.

"He was too busy fucking someone else that's why." Ryan answered for me. I heard gasps from everyone. I noticed Matthew clenched his fist and clenched his jaw as he stared at Ryan who was standing behind me.

"I wasn't fucking Jessica." He walked up to Ryan and was about to punch or push him but Nathan pulled him back while Keegan pulled Ryan back who was trying to push him away.

Hearing her name roll out of his tongue made me want to throw up. Then images of him and her just talking makes me furious.

"What kind of boyfriend ditches on their girlfriend at a party and didn't even bother to check if she's okay?! Or even ditch her with another girl?" Ryan was angry but Matthew was angrier. While they were all yelling, Luke woke up with wide eyes and confused face.

"Both of you stop!" I cried out. "Can we just please go to this color concert? The least thing I need right now, is you two fighting that can lose our chance to go to this color concert that I've been waiting for since the start of summer." They calmed down. "Is that too much to ask for?"

(a/n: YO NIALL WHERE U AT)

They both shook heir heads. Keegan and Nathan released them at the same time. Then we all changed our clothes. Jess and Nathan were already ready so they just waited for us in the living room.

Once we were all ready, we grabbed our shirts then headed out the door. No one hasn't spoken since the little argument that Ryan and Matt had. That's until clumsy Keegan tripped over his own feet because he was typing some shit on his phone.

"Ha, dumbass." I heard Andrea earning chuckles and laughs from everyone excluding Ryan, Matt and I.

This is going to be one hell of a concert.

•••

A/N: HAPPY TUESDAY. DAMN, that's aloooot of drama. Today is the first day of Harry styles' tour and i wanna go so freaking bad. HIS MERCH LOOKS SO GOOD. I NEED IT.

SO, i met a new coworker and his name is Michael ;) and we go to the same high school. Throughout the whole month, he would like flirt with me and stuff and so i started liking him bc bitch he hot af. BUT THEN, he quit and weeks later, school started. I TRIED to look for him but I couldnt. So I made my friend follow him on IG bc i didnt want to seem like a creep you know 😂 So then he followed her back and there are pictures of my friend and i on her acc, so im guessing he noticed then HE FOLLOWED ME. So i followed him back then we chatted. I showed the convo to my friend and she told me that he was flirting with but i kept turning him down. WTF. IM SUCH AN IDIOT. now he wouldnt txt me bc like but I would txt him and he would leave me on read. I REALLY LIKE HIM BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. HELP ME. 

If you help me with this problem, I'll update quicker ;)

ANYWAYS, What do you guys think should happen next? Let me know!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.8K 26
*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were five. She receives all the hate. Is it h...
1.4M 28.7K 34
Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines funny things, but she is also secretly a...
449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
155K 4.2K 33
She's cool. He's not. He's quiet. She's not. She's outgoing. He's not. He's smart... She's not. She fell hard. Did he? All rights reserved. All quote...