A Mouth Full of Blood.

SianaghGallagher

(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 32

50.2K 2.6K 1.1K
SianaghGallagher

"I can't describe how angry and disappointed I am with you," Duke said as he paced the dining room. Madison stood with her arms crossed and stared at Scarlet who was sitting next to Kyran at the table and sulking. "You're supposed to be an adult!"

"In her defence-"

"Shut up Kyran." He has done nothing. He hasn't even questioned scarlet about why she did what she did. Which means he didn't care, or he already knew what she was planning.

"Dad!" Scarlet yelled but Madison stepped forwards.

"Do you not realise how ill poor Oliver is up there?"

After his bath, he was sick a few times and now had a raging temperature. He was full of cold and was still shaking.

"He'll get over it," Scarlet mumbled and sank into her chair.

"I can't believe you," Duke said in disbelief. "You don't realise how serious this is. You put Vinny's soulmates life in danger and you don't even care? How could you do that to a person?" They couldn't understand why she had no empathy.

"I'm trying to show you all that humans don't belong in Vampire families," She sat forwards again.

"Why? It's not like Vinny chose who he fell in love with but it shouldn't matter. Oliver is a lovely person." Madison tried fighting back her tears. She didn't raise her child to become a nasty and manipulative vampire.

"And the stress you caused your brother, how could you do that to him?" Duke went over to comfort his wife.

"Look, it was a joke that went too far, I get it," She linked arms with Kyran and flicked her silky hair over her shoulder.

"Damn right it went too far," Duke said and stared hard at his daughter. "You're going home first thing tomorrow." His voice was low before they walked towards the door.

"Seriously? You're making me go instead of that human?"

"He has done nothing other than have a positive impact on Vinny's life. But you've not even been back for two days and you've already caused them both chaos. So yes, you're leaving." They both continued their journey out of the dining room, not wanting to even look at her.

* * * * *

Oliver was sitting with a big hoody on and the duvet pulled up to his chest. His head was throbbing from shaking so much. He was much warmer now but still full of cold.

Being trapped outside was awful. He was worried that they'd take too long to find him but Vinny would not have stopped until they did.

He closed his eyes and leant his head back against the pillow. The vampire was studying him. He just couldn't believe this happened. How could his own sister be so cruel? He hoped he didn't see her until she left, God help her if he did.

Just then, Madison and Duke came into the bedroom. They had a cup of tea and some pain relief tablets. Vampires don't get ill very often, yet it's useful to have these things in the mansion now that Oliver and John are living here.

"Oliver?" Vinny said kindly, making him open his eyes. He softly ran his finger's through his soulmate's hair and gave him a warm smile. Oliver loved it when he did that. He loved seeing Vinny smile properly. it completely brightens up his face and makes his eyes sparkle.

He looked up as Duke and Madison came over and sat next to him on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked kindly. He was embarrassed that his daughter was responsible for causing him so much pain and worry.

"I'm much better, thanks," Oliver smiled.

"Oh good," He returning the smile. "Here." He handed him the tea and the tablets.

Vinny sat back and watched his parents. He wondered how they were feeling. Are they as surprised as him by Scarlet's actions? Were they as angry as him?

"Oliver, We can not apologise enough. We can't believe Scarlet would do something like that and she's going first thing tomorrow morning." Madison gave him and John, who was sitting at the end of the bed, a sympathetic smile.

"You don't need to apologise, I'm okay now," Oliver said and sat up.

"We do. A member of this family put you in danger in your own home and I'm very upset," Duke's eyes were dull as he looked at his son.

Vinny could tell by his dad's expressions that he did feel the same.

He then shuffled closer and put his arm around Oliver's shoulders before pulling him into his chest. It was incredibly difficult for him to be this close. His cravings were through the roof. His parents knew just how hard it was for him now but they also knew that Vinny was strong and would fight it. However, it didn't hurt to be cautious.

"Drink your tea," The vampire wanted to do everything he could to make Oliver better. He always felt the need to look after him and he liked that. He liked having someone to care for and someone he could make feel loved.

Oliver took a sip before resting his forehead gently against Vinny's shoulder. His head was still throbbing but the familiar smell and warmth of his soulmate helped a lot. He took a breath and relaxed into him. His body was still trembling but it was deteriorating.

Vinny rubbed his back and his heart fluttered from his comfort.

"Oliver, you don't have to work tomorrow," Duke said. After what Vinny had told him about Desmond, he's going to make him do Oliver's shift for tomorrow then consider firing him. From what he has heard, he's a terrible employee anyway.

"Are you sure? I might feel better tomorrow-"

"I'm more than sure, even if you feel better tomorrow, you're having the day off."

Vinny was pleased about that. He loved spending the whole day with Oliver.

"Thank you," He smiled before snuggling more into Vinny.

"You're very welcome," Duke beamed before standing up. "Right, we'll give you boys some peace." Everyone else stood up too. They left and shut the door behind them.

Vinny then lifted Oliver's tea before making him drink some more. Oliver sneezed a few times and dropped his head against the pillows.

"I hate being cold," He mumbled.

"I'll keep you warm," Vinny got under the covers and without a second thought, he laid extremely close. Oliver felt him move his arm underneath his head so he could lean on it. He then moved his face in close.

Vinny's heart was beating fast. He didn't know if it was from his cravings for blood or his cravings for Oliver. Either way, it didn't stop him from pulling his soulmate into a close embrace. 

Oliver could feel that he was a little tense and decided to ask him what he has been meaning to ask him all day.

"Vinny, is there something on your mind?"

The vampire frowned into the side of Oliver's face, before pulling back.

"What makes you ask?"

"Well, I've noticed you've been a little... distracted today," Oliver chewed the inside of his lip as Vinny wondered if he should just tell him. He thought he was hiding his feelings well, that is what he's good at. But nothing seems to slip past Oliver.

He propped himself up so he could look at him. He inspected his face before he gave a gentle sigh.

"The reason I've seemed so distracted is that it's my annual blood day tomorrow," He said. "Which means tomorrow is the day I need to drink two pints of human blood." He watched Oliver's face and his emotions didn't really change.

"So, You're craving blood right now?" He asked, making Vinny nod. "But you managed to sit all day in a restaurant filled with humans, was that hard?"

"Extremely hard."

Oliver raised his eyebrows. If he knew how Vinny was feeling, he would've made him go back into the mansion so he didn't have to struggle.

"Are you craving my blood right now?" He asked. Vinny hesitated but at this stage, it was best not to lie.

"Yes," He said simply, but truthfully. Oliver nodded. He knew there was something up with him but didn't think he should ask until they were on their own, just in case it was personal.

"Oliver, when it hits twelve tonight, I'm not sure my body will be able to hold back the cravings. Which is why my parents will wake you in the early hours of tomorrow morning, so you're up and out of the bedroom before I wake. I don't think I could resist your blood when I need it the most."

He didn't know if that was true or not, he didn't know how strong he mentally was. But he wasn't prepared to put it to the test. Not when he is in danger of hurting Oliver.

"Okay," Oliver smiled, showing he understood.

But Vinny frowned.

"You're not a little freaked out that your soulmate wants to drink your blood right now?" 

"No, you only creep me out when you insist on being this close." Oliver reached up and pulled Vinny towards him so his forehead was pushed against his.

The vampire lowly chuckled sending waves of pleasure through his soulmate.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not moving away anytime soon." He casually leant into him and Oliver had no other choice but to accept it. Not that he would ever reject it. 

Tonight was going to be hard for the young vampire, although Vinny felt a lot better now that Oliver knew. He didn't know why he didn't just tell him in the first place. He should have known he would be so understanding.

Just then, Scarlet stepped back from the door.

After everyone left, she was going to try and apologise to Oliver. She didn't want to but she didn't like having her parents so angry at her. Although, she still wouldn't take back what she did to him.

But as she approached the door, she heard Vinny say something about his Annual blood day and stopped to listen. She heard everything that was said between them.

An idea had sprung to mind. She was still adamant to prove to her parents that humans didn't belong in Vampire families. It may be nasty and sickening what she was planning to do, but she didn't like Oliver and didn't care if he got hurt.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23K 742 12
Oliver is a lore freak. Anything that could have ever been alive, he believes exists. Ghosts, Wendigos, werewolves, megalodon sharks. Everything. He...
11.7K 912 28
The Bonded by Blood Trilogy : Book 2 - Revenge It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war he didn't start, didn't want, one that...
When Secrets Run Out Oakley🌺

Любовные романы

27.5K 1.9K 38
Oliver is an Original thats been hiding out from the human, he's been stuck on earth for a thousand years, but because of his safety, he's been hidin...
Blood on Their Wings Sianagh

Про вампиров

694K 41.7K 53
(BOOK 3 - The Golden Prodigies Series) Sequel for 'A Mouth Full of Blood' and 'You Have Wings?' When two couples from very different worlds get the...