Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

Per 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... Més

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
19. It meant nothing
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
31. water balloons & fiancè
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
63. The barista & The tattooist
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
87 | Breakdowns.
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

66. Chef Ryan

4.3K 69 116
Per 1DNarryStoran13

"Keegan, you're such a child." Andrea said when we walked out of the apartment, we were nothing but dressed in our swimsuits with our towels around our neck. They waited for me to lock the door then we headed to the elevator down the hallway.

"Andrea, you're such a bitch." Keegan mocked her in a high-pitched voice jokingly. He pretended to scoff like a girl and roll his eyes while pretending to flip his hair.

"At least I don't snort!" Andrea runs up to him and raise her leg to kick him in the ass. Keegan gasped turning around glaring at Andrea who was laughing her ass off. Keegan raised his leg and was about to kick her back in a joking matter but Luke stopped him.

"Touch my girlfriend, I dare you." Luke stood in front it Andrea who still was laughing hysterically.

"What? She fucking kicked me in the ass!" Keegan gasped at Luke.

"You deserved it." Luke grabs Andrea and takes her away from Keegan whose jaw was on the floor. They walked passed him and Keegan just stood there. Ryan then was walking towards him.

"Save me." Keegan pouted holding out his hand for Ryan to take.

"You are a child." Ryan chuckled but took Keegan's hand anyways. Keegan started skipping around while holding hands with Ryan that was on his phone. I laughed and couldn't help myself but recorded them on Snapchat.

When we entered the public pool, there were a couple of people there. We walked towards the empty table and lounge chairs. While we were walking, these groups of girls dressed in swimsuits that almost covers nothing were laying down on the lounge chairs, started smirking and winking at the boys. By boys I mean, Ryan, Keegan, Luke and Matthew. My fucking Matthew.

"Hey baby." The brunette one with the sunglasses smirked looking at Matthew. Matthew ignored her but I didn't. This bitch thinks she can flirt with my Matthew while I'm standing in front and next to him? Think again, bitch.

"You be looking fine as hell." The other bitch took off her glasses and eyed Luke this time. I can tell Andrea was about to snap and I was about too. Andrea glared at them only making their smirk to grew even bigger and let out giggles.

"Just ignore them, baby." Matthew leaned down to whisper in my ear and place his hand on my lower back, pulling me closer to show the girls but that didn't stop them.

"Why waste time with those things when you can have fun with us?" Other one spoke up and that's when I lost my shit.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you're talking too?" I caught most people's attention but I didn't care. These girls are not allowed to go around and flirt with boys who are taken.

Andrea smirked and stood by me, glaring at them hoes. Matthew and Luke were shocked but they were smirking as if they were proud. Keegan was covering his mouth trying to hold in his giggles but he kept failing. Ryan was shocked.

"Um, who does it look like I'm talking too? Obviously those hotties." She licked her lips and winked at them only making me even more angrier.

"Are you fucking blind? They're taken, can't you bitches see?" Andrea spoke up. The girls just laughed as if we were joking around.

"Taken by who? Two fat whores who are dressed up as trash?" They scoffed. Then I lost my shit again. Oops. Sorry not sorry.

"Okay, listen here bitch." I forced a fake smile on my lips when I bent down to get on their level. "First of all, how are we two fat whores? What, just because we aren't girls who wears swimsuits that reveals everything just because they want attention? Oh wait, I'm looking at those girls right now." I smirked, Andrea snickered behind me smirking as well.

"Yeah, we're sorry we're not the type of girls that are really desperate for attention like you all." Andrea smirked pointing at every each and one of them.

"I'd slap all of you right now but I don't want to make your face look any better." I put a sarcastic smile on my face. Their smirks fell from their face and scoffed rolling their eyes.

"What? Cat got your tongue? I mean, you have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably stupid anyways."

"Both of you are just so.. so ugly!" I laughed. That's all she got? Andrea was right, whatever she'll say will probably be stupid and it was.

"I'm sure that 90% of your 'beauty' could be removed with a Kleenex." She gasped loudly. "Now if we excuse us, we're gonna go hang out and pretended like you attention seekers don't exist."

"K bye bye. Go find something else to do rather than act desperate. Oh wait, you don't act desperate because you already are desperate. Jeez, what was I thinking?" Andrea shakes her head.

We started walking away from them but one of them spoke up, not clearly to us but to Keegan and Ryan.

"What about you, babes? You single? I mean, I don't see a girlfriend around." They just never give up, do they?

"Uh, I'm gay." Keegan scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm dating him. He's my boyfriend." Keegan raises his hand that's still intertwined with Ryan. "Yeah, I love him." The girls scoffs again rolling their eyes.

"Just give up!" Andrea yelled out before we actually walked away and are far away from them.

"Is it bad that I actually found that hot?" Matthew's eyes widen while biting his lip and looking at me.

"I know right, fuck." Luke kisses Andrea making her giggle and slap his chest when he whispered something in her ear.

"That was like the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Matthew whispered in my ear. His hands trailed down my lower back and gripped on both of my ass cheeks making me yelp.

"Really, now?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down. I felt someone's eyes on me and it was probably just those girls. He hummed in response and kissed my lips hungrily but passionately. Right when we pulled away before we end up not helping ourselves, I heard Keegan ask Ryan something.

"What about you? Did you find it hot when I defended the both of us?" Keegan tried to seductively wink but it made him look like he was having a seizure.

"Oh for fucks sake." Ryan pushed his shoulder in a playful matter, Keegan stumbles back but laughed.

"Finally." Andrea sighed and clapped her hands when those girls left the pool. "Now who's ready to swim?" She grinned.

"You sound like some soccer mom. Please stop." Keegan pretended to gag before he bent down to put his towel on the lounge chair and that gave Andrea the perfect time to smack him on the back of his head.

"Who's going to jump in first?" Matthew squinted his eyes because of the sun. I found it really cute. Everything he does is cute, what the hell am I saying?

"The one who snorts should jump in first." Andrea said. Keegan glared at her and flipped her off.

"And no what the fuck, I just fucking ate and I don't want to throw it back out. Well if I throw it back out does that mean I get to eat some more since I'm not entirely full?" Keegan asked thinking real hard.

"Jesus, you eat so much. It's like you're eating for three." Luke shook his head.

"Well I need munchies, dude." He scoffed.

"You're not even high, what the fuck are you talking about?" Ryan said while putting his towel and phone on the table and crossed his arms making his arms flex.

"Who said I wasn't?" Keegan smirked but we all rolled our eyes in response.

"Just jump in the pool, will ya?" I spoke.

"Don't be a pussy, Keeg." Andrea yelled.

"How about this, do a backflip on the pool and we'll give you $10 bucks." Luke patted his shoulder with an evil smirk on his face. You know Luke, he likes to bet with people who think they have a chance and are really stupid enough to think they do. But this ain't really a bet.

"$10 bucks to have my lunch burst out of me, yeah nope. Gotta offer some more cash than that, sweetheart." Keegan says as he rubs his index finger and middle finger with his thumb while smirking like a rich guy.

"$15 bucks." Luke clicked his tongue.

"Twenty." Keegan insisted.

"Fine, $20 if you actually do throw up." Everyone groaned in disgust.

"Ew no, there'll be like munched up lemon chicken floating around." Matthew gagged, making all of us gagged just by imagining it now that he brought it up.

"Deal." Keegan and Luke shake their hands. We watched as Keegan walked to the edge, his back facing the pool and took a deep breath. He kicks back and does a backflip in the pool. I wanted to look away cause he might actually throw up but gladly he didn't.

"You didn't throw up so it's $15!" Luke yelled, many people looked at him confusedly and snicker. Yup, we're the teenagers who just moved in but might move out less than a month because of our friends. Yeah, that's us.

"Here let me try this!" He pretends to stick his two fingers in his mouth before we yelled at him to stop him from actually throwing up. Keegan just laughed and splashed around like a kid.

"Ah, fuck it. It's hot as hell!" Andrea dropped her towel then ran to jump in. She jumped closed to Keegan just like she planned and made him get splashed on. Keegan splashed her back when she rose up to get some air.

Then Ryan ran and jumped closely to them. Then Luke jumped in right after yelling 'cannonball' before he made contact with the water. They yelled for me to jump in but I wanted to take the stairs, but I guess Matthew planned something else.

I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I screamed started kicking because I didn't want to be thrown in the pool. The last thing I heard was his laugh before he threw me in and jumped in right after.

"You asshole! Now I'm cold." I started shivering like crazy. But I knew taking the stairs down to the pool would be much colder.

"Aw come here, baby and let me warm you up." He opens his arms wide and big for me to hug. I stepped towards him then splashed his right in the face. He gasped and wiped his face. He gives me an evil look before he chased after me in the pool.

"Let's play chicken fight!" Keegan insisted. We played like what the kid wanted.

I got on top of Matthew shoulders, Keegan got on Ryan's, and Andrea got on Luke's. Luke counted down from three before the boys slowly approached each other. I went in and tried to push Keegan down but he was stronger and pushed me, Matthew lost his balance causing us to fall. Now it was on Andrea and Keegan.

"I like your hair, it's really pretty." Keegan complimented her while trying to push her down.

"Aw, thank yo-" Then she fell from Luke's shoulders. Keegan cheered bouncing up and down on Ryan's shoulders. Ryan couldn't keep up with his balance especially when Keegan was bouncing like crazy.

We spent the whole day swimming and goofing around in the pool like we were still kids. The boys had this 'wonderful' idea to throw in the lounge chair and see if it would float. So they were giggling like crazy when they found out that it could float. Being idiots because they are, they got on top of it all at once to see if it could still float. They really are idiots if they thought that one lounge chair can hold four boys and see if it can float in the water.

Andrea and I were watching them act like little kids while stayed sitting on the ground with our feet in the water. They finally grew a brain and knew one longue chair couldn't hold all four of them together so they had a plan that one of them would get on it, before they even chose which person to get on it, Matthew already called dibs. So the boys helped him on the lounge chair and was amazed when it was still floating. They even took pictures of him and It was like some photoshoot. It made me think twice on why he's my boyfriend and why the hell am I friends with these idiots.

After goofing around, we chilled for a few minutes before we head up the apartment. When we got back to the apartment, we each took turns taking a shower in both bathrooms. I just got done taking shower so I'm all nice and clean. Matthew is next taking a shower in our bathroom while Ryan finished taking a shower too and Keegan took his spot.

I'm in the kitchen trying to look for something to cook for dinner before they all leave and head home. I was bent down looking at the fridge looking for something but then Ryan sneaked up on me by poking my sides.

"You scared me!" I jumped and placed my hand over my chest like I'm clutching my heart.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sike, I actually did mean to do that." I smiled and shook my head as I continued my search. "What are you trying to cook, Chef Jannalyn?" He looks at the clean pots that's placed in the counter.

"I actually don't know." I straightened up my posture and glanced at him. "I don't even know what I'm looking for." I said causing him to let out a laugh.

"You weren't planning to cook mac and cheese, were you?" He points to the boxes of mac and cheese laying out.

"I wasn't planning to but it's not such a bad idea." He scoffed at me. "What?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Got a problem with mac and cheese, now?" I crossed my arms.

Mac and cheese was my shit when I was a kid. It's still my shit now.

"No but it's our first dinner all together in your new apartment and you plan to cook mac and cheese?" He chuckled.

"Like you can do better." I teased.

"They used to call me Chef Ryan back in my house. I was referred to as 'that one only kid who can cook'." I laughed. "My siblings didn't know how to even make a sandwich and I'm over here cooking some five-star shit."

"Okay, why don't you cook us some of your five-star dish for tonight then?" He smirked.

"Alright, alright. Let me prove you wrong." He pointed a finger at me. "Now since I'm the Chef, I need the kitchen to be peaceful and quiet so I can concentrate. Now shoo leave." He started pushing me away.

"But- this my kitchen!" I argued.

"Not tonight, girl. Not tonight." He repeated over and over again.

"Rya-" He interrupted me again.

"Get out of my kitchen!" He pushed me out of the kitchen before walking back in to cook.

(IF YOU KNOW WHERE OR WHO ;) I GOT THAT FROM. I FCKING LOVE YOU)

I let Ryan be in the kitchen while I watch some tv in the living room on the couch.

"Mm, I thought you were cooking." I turned around and saw Keegan who just took out a shower walked over to me sniffing the delicious smell that's in the air.

"Supposedly Ryan is cooking dinner tonight. Yeah he kicked me out of my own kitchen." I flicked through the channels trying to looking for something interesting to watch.

"Oh damn but Ryan be husband goals." He sat next to me on the couch and took out his vape pen. Matthew then walked out of our bedroom all nice and clean.

"Hey, babe. Damn it smells good." He leaned down to peck my lips before he started sniffing the delicious smell. "Tell me who I'm going to be marrying." He joked. He better be joking.

"It's just Ryan cooking." I chuckled but glared at him even though he didn't notice.

"Ryan? Ryan cooks?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's what I thought too! Supposedly people call him Chef Ryan." I mocked, using my fingers as quotation marks.

"But you gotta admit, it does smell like the finest restaurant in here." I simply nodded agreeing with every word he's saying.

By the time Ryan finished cooking, everyone was done taking a shower. They were all dressed in the same clothes as earlier and the boys borrowed clean underwears from Matthew and I let Andrea borrow some of mine. We are all seated on the table with Ryan's cooking in front of me.

"Holy shit. Am I fucking dreaming right now?" Keegan presses his fingers to his temple as he stares widely at the table filled with food.

"There's no way I can finish all of this." Andrea said with wide eyes pointing at every dish.

"Bitch, speak for yourself." Keegan scoffed before shoving everyone that was on his way and sat on the chair in front of all the delicious food. He rubbed his hands together while licking his lips and stared at the food. "Well what the fuck are we waiting for? For One Direction to come back?" He turned his head to look at us as if we are crazy. Everyone then got comfortable on the chair and started eating.

I was sitting between Matthew and Keegan while Ryan, Andrea and Luke are sitting in front of us. I sat down with my legs criss crossed because I was more comfortable that way. My mother would always tell me to sit properly but she ain't here, is she? Matthew's hand was placed on my knee, his thumb rubbing against my soft skin soothingly.

"What happened to Jocelyn, keeg?" I asked him while serving myself some chicken alfredo pasta that Ryan nicely cooked for us.

"Oh yeah, she's at work." He said with his mouth stuffed. We all would be disgusted and yell at him for talking with his mouth full and should at least swallow before talking, but we are all comfortable and used to it now.

"So what's the deal, are you guys living together now?" Matthew asked, his hand still not leaving my knee and that made me smile like a dork. I place my hand over his then he takes my hand and intertwine it with his and placed it on my lap. Ugh, my heart.

"uh, yeah. I moved into her apartment so yeah.." He nods.

We continued chatting with everyone just having a good time while it lasts and before they leave. We were already finished eating but we stayed at the table and chatted. Chatted as in, Keegan and Andrea arguing like two siblings all over again. Luke telling them to shut up but they were just ignoring his ass, Luke even tried to ask Ryan but all he was doing was just sipping wine and watching them. Oh yeah, we drank wine too.

Matthew tugged on my hand wanting my attention. Baby, you always have my attention. I take a sipped from my wine glass then placed it gently on the table before I looked at him who was smiling widely. When his eyes caught mine, I noticed his eyes sparkle. He leaned down to my ear and whispered while smiling.

"I love you." He whispered, placing a big kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too, baby." I said it back, grinning. His smile grows even bigger then lean down to attach his soft plump lips with mine.

"Are you two seriously making out right now when instead you can help me calm these two down?" Luke turns to us interrupting our little moment.

Keegan and Andrea were arguing something about god knows what. Luke was yelling over them but they still ignored him. Ryan was drunkenly laughing so hard and still sipping wine for his glass with his pinky up like a rich bitch. They were all drunk except for Luke since he was the one who is going to be driving and dropping them off.

"At least I don't snort like a fucking pig!"

"I may snort but I don't snore in my sleep!"

"I don't snore you pig!"

"Yeah you fucking do! Don't lie, honey. You even drool! You just got exposed, bitch."

"You fucking fart in your sleep! You stank ass pig!"

"Oh shut up you pissy pussy thot!"

Author's note:

THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH FOR 100K READS. it may seem like it's not that big but to me it is because it's my first time getting my book to 100k reads and i couldn't be more happier. Like this shit is #3 under "Matthew Espinosa" it's crazy. it's my first time so let me be. this fanfic actually has more reads than my first Matthew Espinosa fanfic. LOL. but like i mean, my first M.E fanfic is cringey and disgusting do I don't even know why Wattpad hasn't taken it down bc of its cringeness. If there's such thing as cringey book contest, my first fanfic would totally win that shit. Enough of me rambling but just wanted to say thank you so fucking much! As a thank you gift, I updated again :) ok im gonna go to sleep now. k bye.  

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
126K 2.5K 38
(Sequel to Bullied by Viner Stars) 3 years passed since Samantha left North Carolina since she left Nash. . .When she gets to her new life, she becom...
87.9K 1.8K 26
*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were five. She receives all the hate. Is it h...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...