Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

By 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... More

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
19. It meant nothing
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
31. water balloons & fiancè
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
66. Chef Ryan
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
87 | Breakdowns.
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

63. The barista & The tattooist

4.3K 69 56
By 1DNarryStoran13

Monday August 16, 2016-

It's been five days since we moved into our own apartment. The place is not fully done with the unpacking yet, there's still more boxes laying on the ground.

Two days ago, Matthew and I drove back to Los Angeles to pick up my car. My parents even insisted to lend us some of their own old used furniture that they don't really need anymore. So we brought some of the furnitures into our home making it more look complete.

The days we were here, we spent it by unpacking some of our stuffs and looking for a job. We applied online and didn't hear anything from them yet.

Also, Andrea and Ryan are moving here to Davis, California this Thursday so that's exciting! Meanwhile, Keegan is moving in with Jocelyn into her apartment and Ryan, on the other hand, has no plan. I haven't heard from him recently but I hope I'll get to see him sometime. I miss all of them, hearing them moving in near me makes me so happy.

I can finally start over with my friends and not have to deal with Rachel and Claire. Thank the lord!

Right now, Jess decided to come over and hang out with me while Matthew and Nathan went out to buy us some food.

"So have you found a job?"Jess asks, helping me sort out my clothes and hang them in the closet.

"I applied to some places but I haven't received a call or an email yet." I shrugged my shoulders. I'm currently sitting on my bed, my legs crossed as I fold my clothes and chose which ones to hang in my closet while the others goes in my drawer.

"Here's a better solution, you can work with me." She suggests, she turns around to hang my blouse in the closet then turn back around to face me.

"Work with you?" She nods. "Where do you work at?" I asked nicely. I don't really care what type of job hires me, just unless I get hired then I'm good.

"I've been working at this café for a couple of months now. There's not that many employees and it would be really great if we can have you as an employee." She smiles, showing her perfect white teeth.

"Oh really? Yeah! Yeah, that would be great!" I grinned. "When do you think I can apply?" I asked.

"No need to apply, hun. I got it all under control just need to talk to my boss and she'll give you the job. Especially since we need more employees." Jess is such a life saver.

"You'd do that for me?" I point to myself.

"Of course." She laughs, pushing my shoulder playfully. "You can come to work with me tomorrow and I'll train you and such." She flashes me a smile again.

"That's great! Thank you!" I grinned happily before wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"You're welcome, hun." She lets out a giggle before wrapping her arms around me as well, hugging me back. Right when we pulled away from our friendly hug, we heard the door open and came in the two dudes.

"Babe?" Nathan yelled out, calling for his girlfriend.

"Shortie?" Matthew called out after him. Jess and I walk out of the room and to the kitchen where the boys set the food.

"Shortie?" Nathan glanced at Matthew with a confused look on his face. He leans down to kiss Jess on the lips before guiding her to the table.

"It's a long story." Matthew chuckles, I noticed his smile grew wider when I walked into the kitchen. He held out his hand for me to take, leading me to the table and sat me down on the chair next to me.

"Awe, you guys got nicknames for each other? How cute." Jess awes at us before taking a fry and taking a bite on it. Me on the other, began stuffing myself with fries. Eating as if there's no tomorrow.

"I guess you can say that.. but like Jannalyn and I have been best friends since we were like what.. four—five years old?" He wraps his arm around my shoulders, smiling to himself as he watches me stuff my face. I can feel my cheeks blush when I noticed him watching me eat like a pig.

"Oh really? I didn't know that." Nathan nods, he takes Jess' cup of soda and taking a sip while she's not watching. I laughed when she caught him and smack him behind the head.

"What about you guys? How long have you guys been together?" Matthew asked, he took a bite of his burger.

"Approximately three years now." Nathan pecks her cheek, she responds by giggling. Later on, Jess decided to give him revenge and take a long sip of his drink without him looking but he caught her. They started arguing about how they both have their own drinks.

I reached over to take a sip of Matthew's drink since I already finished mine. Wow, I'm such a pig. I wrapped my lips around the straw taking a sip before making a disgusted face.

"I thought you got coke." I pout, placing his cup of drink back in front of him.

"No, I got pink lemonade." He wiggles his eyebrows, drinking his drink.

"No wonder it's a bit sour." I commented scrunching my nose, sticking out my tongue as I make a disgusting face. He laughs at me reaching over to poke my nose.

"Kinda is, but I didn't know what to get other than soda." He nods agreeing with me about his pink lemonade. "Soda just isn't my thing anymore." He states.

"Why?" I grabbed another piece of fry before I took my last bite of burger.

"It's just.. soda is so unhealthy." He shrugged his shoulders. "Trying to slack off unhealthy foods for now." He brushed his fingers through his hair, fixing it and making it better looking.

Damn, he hot as fuck.

I grab my empty drink and took a sip making a noise as I stare at their pretty boy sitting beside me. He notices me staring at him, he lets out a chuckle before kissing my forehead with his pretty plump lips.

I'm 'bout to pass out, I swear.

"I tell myself that everyday but look what I'm doing right now." I took a few fries and shoved it in my mouth. He bursted out laughing at me before leaning it to poke my chubby cheeks.

"You look like a chipmunk." He said, I slap his arm playfully, continuing to chew on then fries. "I think it's adorable." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I don't know if he tried to say that seductively but it's working. I suddenly rather want something else than these fries in my mouth. I felt my cheeks burn again from blushing. He noticed my cheeks turned bright red, he didn't say anything but just left a sweet kiss on both of my red cheeks.

Moments later, we just chatted in the table until it was time for them to leave for their work. Matthew and I cleaned up the kitchen, throwing our trash away before we cuddled on the sofa.

"I got a job today." I reached over to grab the soft folded blanket and lay it on top of Matthew and I. He hooks his arm under my both knees and brought my legs on to of his lap, pulling me towards him. "Jess offered me a job at her work and so I gladly took it." I wrapped my arm around his waist, laying my head on his chest. His fingers plays with my anklet on my right ankle.

"Oh yeah?" I hummed in response, my fingers making random shapes on his chest. "Where does she work at?" He loudly cleared his throat, his eyes are now watching me but his fingers still playing with my anklet.

"At this café. What about you, babe? Received any emails or calls lately?" I yawned, I look at the clock that's attached to the wall. It read; 4:37 pm.

"I have but they denied my application.." He sticks out his plump bottom lip before nuzzling his head in hair. "Although.." He pulls away, raising his index finger in the air as if he got an idea. "Nathan was kind enough to offer me a job at his work." The same smile I fell in love with a couple of months ago appeared on his lips making me grin happily.

"You're gonna be a tattoo artist?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? You don't want me to become a tattoo artist? I mean, I'm not going to spend my whole life as a tattoo artist but it can be a good start. What do you think?" The smile suddenly disappeared. I can't read his face, he's not smiling or pouting. He just has his eyes on mine, looking deeply into them.

"No, like I may be your best friend bu-"

"And my girlfriend, baby." He brings up his hand and caresses my cheek. "My girl." He whispered, his lips crept up into a cheeky smile making my heart melt.

"Yeah, t-that too." I coughed and cleared my throat not wanting to get distracted by him.  I look down, my fingers playing with my necklace. I've known him since I was young, I went to the same school as him, I now live with him and yet he still makes me nervous. What is going on? "As I was saying, I may be your best friend and girlfriend." I glance up at him, catching him stare at me. When he saw me catch a glance at him, the smile appeared again on his face. "But I'll never judge you. Whether you work as a tattoo artist or not. Become a stripper for all I care and I'll still love you no matter what." I finally said without stuttering.

"Really?" He asked, I noticed his eyes sparkled when his eyes met mine. I nodded, gulping loudly. An image appeared on my mind making me weak.

Just imagine Matthew coming home with tattoos and piercings all over him. Not too much though. I'm not a big fan of tattoos and piercings, but imagining those on him makes me melt. He would fucking look hot. I look down at my lap making sure my pants are still there. Yep, they're still there but it probably won't last long. I look back at him, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"What are you thinking about?" Shit. Abort mission. Abort mission. Abort the fucking mission.

"Nothing.." I trailed off, my eyes wonder around the room not wanting to make eye contact.

"Tell me, baby.." He whispered seductively in my ear. I gulped loudly.

I'm going to start wheezing.

"Do I make you nervous, baby?" He whispers in my ear with a seductive tone. He began leaving small wet kisses on my neck, jawline, and behind my ear where my sweet spot is. I inhaled loudly when he kissed that spot. I can feel him smirk against my skin, he knows exactly what he does to me. "You still haven't answered my question, love" love. love. love. love. He may not be British but the way he said it, the way it rolled off his tongue makes me want to cry.

"N-no." I stuttered. Yeah, 'you're totally not nervous because you're stuttering' I told myself in my head.

"Why you stuttering? You're nervous, huh?" He knows me too well. He pulled his lips away and that's when I noticed what position we were in.

I was too distracted that I didn't know that he was already laying on top of me. He looks down at me, he looks at my eyes before they trail down my face to look at my lips. Lips that's craving his. It's almost like he reads my lips and my mind because at that moment, he attach his lips with mine. I quickly responded and kissed him back. His right hand holding me by my waist while his other hand is beside my head to help him stay above me.

"Answer my question, baby. Do I makes you nervous?" It felt like I was under some spell. A spell to not lie and hide my words.

I'm under his spell. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to pull away so I nodded. I tangled my fingers with his hair, pulling him close. I want more. I need more. I want him. I need him. I can feel his smirk against my lips. He pulls away from lips, he looks at them as he licks his own before looking up at my eyes. His eyes are more darker, sexier and filled with lust. He's turned on just as I am. 

"I'm glad I make you nervous." He says. His voice suddenly is a lot deeper and sounds sexier. If he doesn't take me on this couch right now, I'm going to die.

"Is that a good thing?" My small voice spoke up. I bring up my hand and fixed his sex hair.

"Hell yeah it is. I like to have that type of control on you. I love the way your heart starts beating rapidly, I love the fact that I'm the reason you bite your lip, that I'm the reason why your lips craves mine, that I'm the reason your eyes are filled with lust, or the fact that I'm the reason you're turned on. Because baby, I'm turned the fuck on right now because of you." He brushes the strand of hair on my face before cupping my jaw. He takes one more look of my red swollen lips before kissing them once again.

"Your clothes are making me uncomfortable. Let's take these off, yeah?"

Author's note:

YES. YES. SMUT COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. if this chapter killed you, then the next chapter is going to kill you even more :) IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT EVER IN MY LIFE. so like it'll be awkward but there are like 12 year olds on here writing smut so I told ma self I gotta grow some titties and get on with it. I swear a lot :)

See ya doofuses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 188 42
"𝗡𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄." 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗽, 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
1.4K 18 24
"Matthew? Why are your eyes black?" I managed to say once Marcus' hands loosened the grip on my mouth. "Run." he tells me. Marcus let go of me and sh...
87.9K 1.8K 26
*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were five. She receives all the hate. Is it h...