I miss you. - Jai Brooks FanF...

By ashjanofictions

Your boyfriend of almost 2 years jai from the janoskians has been away for a few weeks in L.A promoting and... More

Chapter 1 - I miss you.
Chapter 2 - I miss you.
Chapter 3 - I miss you.
Chapter 4 - I miss you.
Chapter 5 - i miss you.
Chapter 6 - i miss you.
Chapter 7 - I miss you.
Chapter 8 - I miss you.
Chapter 9 - I miss you.
Chapter 10 - I miss you.
Chapter 11 - I miss you.
Chapter 12 - I miss you.
Chapter 13 - I miss you.
Chapter 14 - I miss you.
Chapter 15 - I miss you.
Chapter 16 - I miss you.
Chapter 17 - I miss you.
Chapter 18 - I miss you.
Chapter 19 - I miss you.
Chapter 20 - I miss you.
Chapter 21 - I miss you.
Chapter 22 - I miss you.
Chapter 23 - I miss you.
Chapter 24 - I miss you.
Chapter 25 - I miss you.
Chapter 26 - I miss you.
Chapter 27 - I miss you.
Chapter 28 - I miss you.
Chapter 29 - I miss you.
Chapter 30 - I miss you.
Chapter 31 - I miss you.
Chapter 32 - I miss you.
Chapter 33 - I miss you.
Chapter 34 - I miss you.
Chapter 35 - I miss you.
Chapter 36 - I miss you.
Chapter 37 - I miss you.
Chapter 38 - I miss you.
Chapter 39 - I miss you.
Chapter 40 - I miss you.
Chapter 41 - I miss you.
Chapter 42 - I miss you.
Chapter 43 - I miss you.
Chapter 44 - I miss you.
Chapter 45 - I miss you.
Chapter 46 - I miss you.
Chapter 47 - I miss you.
Chapter 48 - i miss you.
Chapter 49 - I miss you.
Chapter 50 - I miss you.
Chapter 51 - I miss you.
Chapter 52 - I miss you.
Chapter 53 - I miss you.
Chapter 54 - I miss you.
Chapter 55 - I miss you.
Chapter 56 - I miss you.
Chapter 58 - I miss you.
Chapter 59 - I miss you.
Chapter 60 - I miss you.
Chapter 61 - I miss you.
Chapter 62 - i miss you.
Chapter 63 - I miss you.
Chapter 64 - I miss you.
Chapter 65 - I miss you.
Chapter 66 - i miss you.
Chapter 67 - I miss you.
Chapter 68 - i miss you.
Inspo tho

Chapter 57 - I miss you.

1.8K 24 3
By ashjanofictions

Your Pov:

You and jai have just boarded the plane, luckily theres not many people. The plane starts the speed along the runway, your grip Jai's hand as you both have massive grins on face as the planes wheels lift off the ground.

*

After the plane is at a stable position you can feel your breath come back, "gonna be a long flight" jai breathes out resting his head on the head rest. "Yeah" you sigh putting your head on his shoulder holding his arm. Its about 3pm, the plane doesn't land till 9pm. You and jai decide to get some rest. You feel your eyes start to get heavy and you get comfy on Jai's arm............

*

*
-2 hours Later-

Slowly opening your eyes you squint around, the window on your side catches your eye the sunset through the clouds, late afternoon sun. All of a sudden you feel the same feeling as before in the pit of your stomach. You look over to jai next to you who is still fast asleep, clenching your mouth with your hand you quickly unbuckle your seat belt running to the back of the plane near the bathroom. Luckily it was vacant, you rip the door open then shutting it behind you, instantly falling to your knees you hold onto the side of the toilet.

It feels like its never ending, just when you think its over your stomach turns once again and you find yourself above the toilet. After a while you stand up slowly, washing your mouth out with the tap water and wiping it. You stare at yourself in the mirror, you're just hoping its food poisoning, and not something, else.

Slowly opening the door you walk back down the dim aisle. You find jai just waking up in his seat, "babe, you okay?" He asks groggily rubbing his eyes as you step over him to your seat.

You take a deep breath looking blankly at the seat in front of you. "Babe?" Jai asks a bit more worried sitting up in his seat, "yeah, yeah I'm fine" you say snapping out of it and trying to give him a smile. "No you're not" he says shaking his head.

"I-i threw up again" you say slowly looking up at him. "Thats it, when we get to L.A you're going to the doctors" he says wrapping his arm around you, pulling you into his chest.

You try your best to be happy with jai looking after you, but you cant help but think of all the possibilities.

-3 hours Later-

The planes just landed and you're walking through baggage claim, as you see your bags go round jai grabs them off. "Jai jai jai!!!" You hear yells through the airport, you're met by a group of girls holding out phones and notepads for jai. Still standing by him, he takes photos with the girls. "Are you guys still together?" A girl asks confused, "i thought you guys broke up" another one adds. "No we didn't, were just going through some stuff at the moment" jai smiles grabbing your hand.

"Nice to meet you guys" jai waves back at them as you exit the airport.

Getting into the taxi you look out the window as all the airport lights pass you by. "Whatcha thinking about?" Jai asks raising an eyebrow. "Nothing, just a bit tired" you smile, he nods his head and you find yourself looking back out the window.

Honestly, you're thinking about a million things. L.A, how fans would react to you being back, how the boys would react, whats this mean for you and jai, but most importantly. Why you're sick.

A/N: COMMENT and VOTE!

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 215 32
How can you possibly tell a person that you love them? Is it that hard? Is it wrong to feel the whole zoo when you're with them? Or am I just too afr...
370 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved
14.8K 388 33
Amanda's dad landed a promotion in Australia. When she realizes she lives next door to the Brooks brothers what will happen? When Amanda's past is ex...
30.3K 1K 24
Find out what happens when lives are turned upside down when secrets start to be revealed and whether two hearts can mend the brokenness that they li...