Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

By 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... More

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
19. It meant nothing
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
63. The barista & The tattooist
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
66. Chef Ryan
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
87 | Breakdowns.
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

31. water balloons & fiancè

10.9K 175 231
By 1DNarryStoran13

Friday June 24, 2016 - 9:08 am

I'm in my room just laying on my bed, you know? Just chilling. I was about to text Matthew and tell him to come over but a water balloon hit my window.

"Stupid little fucking kids." I groan walking over to my window, I opened it looking around for those little mother fuckers until someone hit my face with a water balloon making me wet. Then I heard Matthew's laugh. I look down and there he was holding two buckets filled with water balloons.

"Um babe, you got a little something on your face.." He laughs out loud.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Number 10. Have a water balloon fight." I didn't know what he was talking about until he sent me a picture of the bucket list we made.

"Out of everyone, you chose me?"

"Well you are easy." He smirks.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"Just get your cute butt over here and fight me." I laugh.

"What does the winner get?"

"A kiss from their loved one." He wink at me making my cheeks turn pink. Then I run down the stairs quickly to my backyard. "A bucket for you and a bucket for me."

"Okay.. At-" Before I can ask him something he starts throwing water balloons at me. Some of them hit me but some of them flew past me.

I started running around throwing water balloons at him too. I used to play softball so I guess you can say I'm pretty good at aiming stuff. I even threw one hitting him in the face. We spent about 30 minutes having a water balloon fight until I ran out of water balloons.

"I'm out!" I pout.

"I win!" He had one more water balloon so he walks over to me held it above my head and squeezed it until it pop making the my hair wet.

"That was fun!" I smile then started cleaning up our mess.

"Now come give your boyfriend a kiss, baby." He takes my hand pull me close to him, I go on my tippy toes and attach my lips on his. We both pull away and go back to cleaning up.

After cleaning up that mess, I walk in the house to the kitchen to get a snack. I was going to grab a bowl of strawberries but I thought, 'nah fuck that' then go with the bag of chips. Matt grab 2 cans of soda from the fridge a some popped popcorn, then we run up to my room.

"Let's watch some Netflix." Matt jumps on my bed turning on the tv as he says the word 'netflix' weird.

"Matt, your clothes are still soaking wet." I pointed at his shirt. He shrugs his shoulders slowly and teasingly taking it off throwing it on the floor.

"You're starring." He looks over at me winking, I blink my eyes clearing my throat and look for some clean pj's to change into. I quickly change in the bathroom then lay on the bed with Matt.

"What are we watching?" I chew on some popcorn. Matt scoots over a bit then he put his arm around my legs and the other around my shoulders pulling me closer to him and put my legs on his lap.

"Grease." He says, I gasp then turned up the volume.

Throughout the movie, I was practically the only one watching. Matt was too busy playing with fingers and starring at me.

"What?" I ask him chuckling, he intertwine our hands together.

"Nothing." He blushes. I look at our intertwined hands and laugh at how it looks.

"Your hand is so huge it looks like it's eating mine up." He laughs at me kissing the back of my hand.

"So I was thinking.. Since we are dating now. I should take you out on a date." He smiles, his dimples showing.

"A date?" I try an act all calm but in the inside, I'm like 'FUCK YEAH! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU JERK'

"Mhm.." He hums, taking a strand of my hair and push it back behind my ear.

"When then, babe?" I put all the snacks on the floor making some room so I can cuddle the shit out of him (😂)

"Well tomorrow, I promised Leyla I would pick her up from my dad's house so how about Sunday?" I thought about it at first, thinking if I had any plans with someone but nope.

"That works for me." I nodded.

"Alright then." He kisses me on the cheek then we cuddle until we took a 3 hour nap.

Saturday June 25, 2016 - 2:18 pm

Matthew Lee Espinosa's point of fucking shitty balls view:

"Hey, Matt." My mother greeted me as I walk in the kitchen.

"Hey, mama." I give her a side hug and grab a plate of strawberry waffles.

"Are you picking up Leyla today?" She asks.

"Yeah, I promised Leyla." I nodded. So my mother and I are kind of getting along now, I mean in the future I know that I would regret not getting along with my own mom.

"Look honey, I'm really sorry for what happened in the past." She sits down next to me on the table.

"No, mom. It's oka-"

"No, Matthew it is not okay. It's not okay that I completely ignored and didn't show much attention to you at all." I feel her voice cracking up. "You're my first son and I'm suppose to show you what's good and what's wrong. I'm a terrible mother, but now I'm a new happy mother who loves you and Leyla so much that it hurts to see you cry because of me." She starts crying, I stood up and hug my mom.

"I love you mom and I always will." I whispered.

"I love you too, Matthew. Very much." She hugs me wiping away her tears. "Now hurry up and eat so you can pick up Leyla and have some sibling time." She chuckles then walks away.

After eating, I grab my keys, wallet, and phone. I was about to get in my car but then I saw Jannalyn's window open. Why not go see her for a little bit? Then I run to her house, climb up to her window and jump in not making a noise as I sit on her fixed bed.Then Jannalyn opens her door and jumps screaming.

"Hey, baby." I walk over to her with a smile on my face and hug her.

"Matthew, don't scare me like that." She starts hitting me with a small pillow.

"It's funny!" I laughed.

"One day, I'm going to have a heart attack because of you." I take her hand, pulling her between my legs as I sit on her bed.

"Oh shut up." I playfully push her.

"Aren't you suppose to pick up Leyla form your dads house?" She asks me playing with my hair.

"Yeah but I wanted to see you first." I wink making her blush.

"That's sweet of you." She leans down kisses my lips.

"I should get going though. I'll call you, okay?" I stood up kissing her forehead, she nods her head before giving me one last tight hug.

"I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you more baby." The she pulls away, I walk to the window putting my leg over.

"Matt you can just use the front door." She chuckles.

"Right." I give her a peck on the lips then left her house using her front door to my car.

The drive to my dads house took only like an hour, I'm excited to see him to be honest. While I was driving, I decided to call Jannalyn.

"Hey babe." She answered coughing.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?" I turned up the AC.

"I am sitting on my bed with my pajamas on and watching teen wolf." She says.

"Comfy." I chuckle.

"Very comfy." She giggles, making me smile. "What are you doing?"

"Talking to my baby girl." I smirk. She starts laughing, let me tell you, her laugh is so freaking beautiful.

"Cute, very cute." She commented. "Are you almost there?" She asks me.

"Uh, yeah." I exited the freeway. "Are you alone, babe?"

"Not really, Andrea is on her way here."

"Oh yeah, chicks before dicks." I commented.

"You remembered!" She laughed. "But I promise you, tomorrow I'm all yours." God, I love her.

"Then I can't wait!" She giggles.

"Alright, I'm here." I pulled up outside my dads house.

"Okay, Andrea just arrived. I'll see you later?" I unbuckle my seat belt and walk toward the front door.

"Yeah, I'll see you later. Bye baby."

"Bye bye." Then I ended the call, I stuff my phone in my pocket and knock on the door.

"Hey Ma-" As soon as my dad opened the door, I attacked him with a hug.

"Dad!" He hugs me back.

"Hey, son." He rubs my back, a chuckle escaping his mouth.

"I truly missed you, so freaking much." My voice cracks.

"I missed you more, buddy." I pull away and look at him.

"You got taller since the last day I saw you." My dad looks up at me.

"So how are you doing?" I walk in his house looking around, he closes the door.

"Leyla! Uh, p-pretty good." He scratches the back of his head. Why is he acting so weird? I look at him weird but nod slowly. "Leyla! Your brother is here!"

"I'm coming!" Leyla yelled.

"So h-how is your mom?" He asks me.

"She's doing good." I sigh. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"What do you mean?"

"Paul, why are you ye- you must be Matthew! Paul's son." The lady comes out of nowhere, walks up to me holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Um, y-yeah I am. And you are?"

"I'm Laurence, your dad is my fiancé." I was speechless, I didn't see this coming. I turn to my dad who has this face, he's also speechless.

"Oh." The only thing I said.

"I was going to tell you, Matthew. I was.. I just couldn't-"

"No, dad it's fine. No wonder you don't want to see me. Leyla! I'll be in the car." My dad tried to stop me from leaving but I didn't listen to a word he said. I get in my car punching the steering wheel, letting my anger out.

"Matty? Are you okay?" Leyla opens the door throw her back and sits.

"Uh, y-yeah." No. "Who's that lady?" Let see what my dad told her.

"Daddy's sister. Auntie Laurence." She buckles in her seatbelt.

"Wow, okay." I sigh then started to drive.

"So I heard..." Leyla slowly says.

"Heard what?" I chuckle.

"You and Janna are dating!" She sang jumping in her seat.

"Who told you that?"

"Mommy!" Leyla smiles big.

"Well it is true." Her eyes widens.

"Finally!" She screams. "Do you love her?"

"Of course I love her, I love her so much."

Authors note:

hey losers 😂 how u guys doing? the reason why I didn't upload last night bc I was writing another fanfic and maybe it'll be up later or tomorrow.

Also, if u want u can ask me some questions about myself and I'll answer them in the authors note :) u don't have to lol

Anyways, I love you guys!! Bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...
19.7K 698 50
"Have you ever thought you had a purpose to move nextdoor to me? Do you think fait put as together?" "Of cause I do, God has matched us together, to...
126K 2.5K 38
(Sequel to Bullied by Viner Stars) 3 years passed since Samantha left North Carolina since she left Nash. . .When she gets to her new life, she becom...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...