Best Friend + Matthew Espinosa

By 1DNarryStoran13

[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someon... More

0 | Cast
1 | Many Years
2 | Impressing him
3 | Smoking
4 | Relationships
5 | Sammy Wilk
6 | Good News
7 | Double Date
8 | Rachel
9 | Babysitting
10 | Jokes
11 | Water Park
12 | Mixed Signals
13 | Two tickets to paradise
14 | Coachella
15 | No one invited her
16: Grinding
17. How much?
18. spin the bottle
20. you're grounded!
21. come sneak out with me
22. Papa's pizzeria
23. camping with the crew
24. 'She's always going to be mine.'
25. broken hearted
26. Tons of drama
27. always been a bitch
28. I think you look beautiful
29. its been so long
30. overprotective & jealous
31. water balloons & fiancè
32. game on
33. oh, how romantic
34. beautiful night.
35. turn up & be safe
36: Noise complaint
37: Don't leave me
38: What was that about?
39: College discussion
40: A birthday surprise.
41. When jealousy hits you.
42. Just a picture
43. "Just telling the truth."
44. As cheesy as it sounds
45. Don't jinx it!
46. Boys do cry
47. The dying truth
48. "Finders keepers, Losers weepers."
49. He called me beautiful.
50. "How can you love me if you don't trust me?"
51. The note
52. He's proud of me.
53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.
54. Hard decisions
55. "If I know what love is, it's because of you."
56. Goodbye party.
57. "Okay then, let me make love to you."
58: The magnificent plan
59: Apartment hunting
60. Give me love
61. Off to a new start
62. The friendly neighbors
63. The barista & The tattooist
64. "Best friend goals."
65. "We're back, bïtches!"
66. Chef Ryan
67. Vanilla bean latte with kisses
68. "Not that knee, but dis-knee."
69: His number one princess
70. A man's best friend
71. Reunited
72. Can I tell you a joke?
73. You look handsome as always
74. He's what now?
75. "I'm just afraid."
76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."
77. "I love you and only you."
78. "You know what, I wish you were choking to death earlier."
79. "We're going to be one hot family."
80. "You're gon' regret it later, babygirl."
81 | 71Above
82. Girls night
83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."
84 | Stupid promises
85 | Mr. & Mrs.
86 | Meaningless Kiss?
87 | Breakdowns.
88 | Awkward Breakfast
89 | "Let me love you."
90| "You two need to get married, I swear."
91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."
92 | Group chat.
93 | Best Birthday Gift.
94 | Another one?
95 | The wedding.
96 | M
97 | "I want to be able to make you mine again."
98 | "You'd always be my valentine."
99 | The untold secret.
100 | "Best Friends Forever."
Thank you.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
WE WON

19. It meant nothing

10.9K 214 173
By 1DNarryStoran13

Every kiss begins with k 😂

Don't forget to comment or vote :) I love reading your comments 😂

"Well what are you waiting for? Kiss already you love birds!" Luke yells breaking the awkward silence. Yes indeed, the bottle did point at Matt. Once we heard Keegan whispered in Ryan's ear, no one spoke for about 2 minutes.

"T-that's the thing," I cleared my throat trying not to sound embarrassed or nervous. I'm happy that the bottle pointed at him, but I'm also afraid what will happens next between us. "We can't." I look away.

"What do you mean you can't? You guys are a couple right?" Keegan looked at us shock. No on answered his question.

"He's my best friend." I say.

"So? The kiss won't mean a thing, unless one of you have feelings for each other. Oh dear lord, just ki-" Matt interrupted him by kissing me, I was shocked I didn't know what to do for a second there before I kiss him back. I thought it was going to be a little peck but it started to be a make out session. I want to kiss him non-stop but we all know I can't do that, so I pulled away.

"See it wasn't that hard," Ryan nudge my in the elbow wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I push him off me giggling and blushing a little.

"Now who's next?"

May 31, 2016

Coachella: Day 3

I opened my eyes, rubbing them trying to adjust them to the bright light. I reach for my phone which is somewhere under my pillow. I take it, checking the time. It's now 9:45 am. I sigh looking to my side, I was expecting Matt to be here laying down sleeping but no one is here.

Matt and I haven't really talked ever since that kiss. Yes we made eye contact but just for like a second or so. I yawned getting up and stretching. I quickly comb my hair and make my self look decent then go outside. Everyone was outside, when I mean everyone I mean Luke, Andrea, Ryan, Keegan and even Matt.

The boys decided to come stay here with us since they felt lonely. I made my way over to them.

"You're finally awake! Morning sunshine!" Ryan runs to me and hugs me kissing my cheek. He makes me giggle then I hug him back.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him.

"It's last day of Coachella! The last thing I can do is be sad and mop around all day. We need to be happy and enjoy the last day like its the last day of our lives!" Ryan yells.

"How was your sleep, sleeping beauty?" Andrea walks up to me when Ryan runs back to the guys.

"Good? Even though I have a headache and don't exactly know what happened last night." I shrug my shoulders looking for something to wear.

"You were probably thinking about that kiss, huh?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"What kiss?" I clear my throat acting like I don't know it happened.

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." She rolls her eyes at me. "But how was it? Is he a very good kisser? Do you want to kiss him again? Did he use tongue?" She asks me all these questions.

"To answer your questions. Very good, very, maybe, and no." I laugh.

"He hasn't spoken to you yet, huh?" I sigh shaking my head. "Maybe he needs time to think or maybe he wants you to say something first." She points a finger at me.

"Wha- why me?" I pout.

"He probably thinks you dislike him now that's why he isn't talking to you. Just go get your butt over there and talk to him. Maybe you get another kiss." She whispers to me the last thing before pushing me to him. I tripped over my own feet making me fall, but gladly, he caught me.

"You alright there?" He looked down at me with a smile on his face. He helps me up chuckling.

"Um yeah, thanks for catching .. me." I nervously say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Of course, i wouldn't let you fall. I'm always here to catch you."He smiles poking my nose. Why does it feel like he's talking about something else.

"What's gonna make you fall in love?" Drunk Ryan sings dancing around like a ballerina. I immediately started blushing, Matt noticed so he started chuckling. Andrea whispered something in their ear then left us all alone.

"We need to talk." We both said at the same time, we stared at each other then laughed.

"It's about the kiss isn't?" He says. I slowly nod.

"Look-"

"The kiss meant nothing, right? I mean it was just a game after all. " He shrug his shoulders.

"Uh yeah, you're right." I fake smile then nod. This is my fault, my fault for bringing this up.

"So let's go and party! It's the last day of coachella!" Before i can say anything, he takes my hand and he ran to catch up with the guys.

"I can't believe it's over." I sigh pouting as I lean against the car with my arms cross and watch Matt carry all of our stuff into the truck.

"Me too, shortie." He sighs stands in front of me and putting his hand above my head like in the movies. I suddenly felt a little nervous. "But at least we can finally go home and spend every day with each other!" He cheekily smiles pecking my cheek then went back to packing our stuffs.

"It's already June too." I nod helping him. "What are you doing this summer?"

"Do you mean what are we doing this summer?" He winks at me. I let out a chuckle with a nod.

"Yeah, my bad." He laughs.

"I have no idea, but I know for sure that this summer will be wonderful." He smirks. "You know why?"

"Because we get to sleep in?" I guess.

"Yes and because I'm going to be spending it with you." He winks at me again. I couldn't help but smile and grin big

"Well I'm really excited." I smiled. When we finished packing, we had to say goodbye to our crew.

"Aw! It was such an amazing time spending Coachella with you!" Andrea pouts attacking me in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you." I pout too hugging her back.

"We all should hang out this summer!" Ryan runs up to us m joining our hug.

"Oh yeah!" Luke comes up to us. He yanks Ryan away from us then pull Andrea away from me and hugged her from behind. I smirk wiggling my eyebrows at her. 

"Here let's exchange numbers." Then we did.

"Text me if anything happens, hm." She winks then look at Matt then back to me with a smirk.

"I should be telling you that." I wink back at her.

"True true." We laugh, then we all hugged one more time then they left. We got in the car and started driving back home.

"We should like make a bucket lists of what we should do this summer." Matt says putting his glasses on.

"Alright, sounds good." I take my phone out and go to my notes ready to type some ideas. "Hit me up with some ideas, boy." I bit my lip.

1. Watch the sunset or sunrise

2. Do something illegal.

3. Go on an adventure after midnight

4. Go camping with the crew.

5. Have a bonfire with the crew.

6. Go hiking (maybe with the crew)

7. Have a water balloon fight.

8. Go to a drive-in movie

9. Sneak out.

10. kiss in the rain (girls like that shit, so why not?)

11. go to disney land

12. take cute pictures in a photobooth with jannalyn :)

13. shut up someone with a kiss

14. go to a life in color concert (seems lit)

15. Fall in love.

"Not bad." I chuckle turning off my phone.

"It's going to be the best summer ever." He takes my hand raising it up and telling whoo's. "I need to make a stop first." He says turning around.

"To where?" I says munching on candy.

"Somewhere." He winks at me taking some of my candy. I had no idea where we're going but he parked out of an abandoned building.

"Matt.. we're not suppose to be here." I told him slowly.

"Which makes it more fun." He takes off his seatbelt, turning off the engine and jump out of the car. "Come one, shortie. Don't be such a pussy." He pouts showing his puppy eyes.

"Fine, but if we get caught it's your fault." I pointed a finger at me when he opens my door.

"Yes, ma'am." He nods taking my hand in his.

"Plus, what are we doing here?" I whispered feeling a little nervous and scared.

"The bucket list says it all." He says smirking at me.

"Which one?" I ask him.

"To watch the sunset and do something illegal." Then we started walking up the big ass stairs.

"All the way to the roof top?" He nods, I groan and hold on to his hand a little tighter.

"Jeez, are you planning to break my hand?" He chuckles.

"Sorry, I'm just a little scared." I whispered following him.

"No need to be scared, babe. I'm here, I'll protect ya." He kisses my forehead. I jumped when he kicked the door opened, leading us to the roof top.

"Damn this is beautiful." I say gasping looking at the sky and the overview.

"I told you." We walk up to the railing and stare at the beautiful sunset. Instead of standing next to me, Matt decided to hug me from behind and watch the sunset.

"I have a question." He says, I hummed in response. "Did that kiss meant anything to you?" He asks.

"I-I don't know. I mean, we've kissed before, right? So it's totally normal for us." I sigh.

"So what your saying is if I kiss you right now, it wouldn't mean anything to you?" He asks. Holy fucking sizzle.

"Maybe? I don't know. Would it mean anything to you?" I ask him this time turning around to face him.

"Like you said, we've done it a couple times when we were young so no." He shook his head.

"So no, it wouldn't mean anything to me." I force a smile on my face. Then he leans in looking at my lips, I look at his lips then close my eyes waiting for it.

"Who's there?!"

Authors note:

way to ruin it whoever that is ;) ;) oh and thank ya'll so freaking much for 2k :) I'm really happy. Love youu

2.2k readers for the next chapter?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
46.3K 935 31
Jess ran out of Magcon five years ago leaving behind most of her friends. Now Jess and her two friends Kayla and Lizzie are moving to California. The...
5.5M 103K 40
Georgia Waters is the new girl at school. She immediately makes new friends after standing up to the school bad boy; Matthew Espinosa. He uses every...
3.3K 188 42
"𝗡𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄." 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗽, 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯...