A deal with Ms.Saltzman

By chosieee

Hope Mikaelson , twenty four years old, species- wolf and witch Hybrid? That's interesting. Has worked at thr... More

One
two
three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty "So you can sing?"
Thirty One
Thirty Two "Why did you kiss me like that!?"
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four "Who hurt you?"
Thirty Five
Thirty Six "I'm always in control"
Thirty Seven 😳
Thirty-Eight "Uh did i do something?"
Thirty Nine
Forty "Twinkle time?"
Forty One
Forty Two "Oh my gosh isn't it obvious!"
Forty Three
Forty Four "Mg?"
Forty Five
Forty Six "I'm not jealous"
Forty Seven
Forty Eight "Do you want to know about Twinkle time?"
Forty Nine
Fifty "Are you and her going to smash!!"
Fifty One
Fifty two "Hope can we talk?"
Fifty Three
Fifty Four "I probably scared her off with it"
Fifty Five 👅
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty Seven 😋
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy 😭
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty 👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻‍♀️
Eighty Two
Eighty-Three 😏
Eighty Four 😼
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two "Watch your mouth"
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven "Then talk to me baby"
Ninety Eight "Baby this isn't funny"
Ninety Nine "she just left me"
💯"Shut up"
Make up chapter 🔞

Eighty One

4K 181 594
By chosieee

Double update because I did not want to post a ten thousand word chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you guys been?" Lizzie asks as she walks up to the couple with Mg by her side.

"Dad hired someone to question us about our marriage." Lizzie rolls her eyes at the mention of her father.

"Can he just go somewhere else." She complains shaking her head.

"We don't need to see him anytime soon because we passed!"Josie says excitedly.

Lizzie squeals and gives her twin a hug, they jump around for a minute while Hope and Mg watch.

Mg steps closer to his best friend. "That's a huge weight off of your shoulders. Congratulations." He says giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Yeah man, we finally get to breathe. I get to just focus on making sure she's happy."

They twins pull apart, "You guys know what time it is. It's time for the games!"

"Games?" Hope asks as she looks at Mg.

He grins before grabbing her hand."Yep."

Lizzie grabs Josie's hand too and they are both being dragged to the middle of the small dance floor.

They leave the couple right next to each other as they awkwardly stand there under everyone's gaze.

Mg grabs one of the chairs and sets it in front of them."Dude what are you doing?" Hope asks him.

"I'm not doing anything." He says shrugging, Lizzie appears behind Josie and pushes her back until she sits in the chair.

Josie just looks at her twin strangely, especially when Lizzie snaps her fingers and a microphone appears in her hand.

"It's time for Hope to retrieve her bride's garter!"Lizzie announced on the microphone."Dj play the song!"

Both families cheer and Kol is the loudest because he's already half drunk.

The dj turns on the song Lizzie had requested for this specific game. Pony by Ginuwine starts and Josie rolls her eyes. 'Of course Lizzie would choose this.'

Hope isn't opposed to the idea, she's seen this game performed by her uncle Kol at his and Davina's wedding.She just doesn't want Josie to be uncomfortable.

She knows how she's gets when they have an audience.

To her surprise, Josie uncrossed her legs and gave Hope an expectant look."What are you waiting for?"

Hope arched a brow in surprise,"Are you serious?"

"Yes, now hop to it." Josie replies grinning at Hope this time, daring her to do something.

A smirk makes its way onto her face as she slowly approaches the brunette. "Is that an order Mrs.Mikaelson?" She asks teasingly.

Josie's smile fell and her cheeks flushed beet red. That name took her off guard, she's so used to Hope calling her Saltzman but she just realized that's not her last name anymore.

She doesn't get to think about it long because she recognized that now devious expression resting on Hope's face as she got closer.

Her eyes widen,"Hope you better not." She says in a warning tone.

"I better not what?" Hope feigns innocence as she drops to her knees in front of the brunette, a position she's used to getting in.

"You know what." Josie says shooting her a small glare before she looks around at her friends and family still cheering Hope on.

"I'm just getting the garter." She says as she gathers the hem of Josie's dress.

"That's all you better be doing." Josie replies as Hope's head and half of her body disappears under her dress.

"mmhm." Hope barely acknowledges what Josie had said. She spreads the brunette's legs with her hands and attaches her lips to the girl's thigh.

"Hope." Josie groans and hits Hope on the head through the top of her dress.

"I'm just getting it." Hope murmurs as she drags her lips up the girl's thigh.

"That's not even the correct leg." Josie grits through her teeth, holding back a moan as she tries to look perfectly normal.

"oops." Hope chuckles and move to the brunette's left thigh. She puts her right leg on her shoulder before moving to the left one and putting her lips on that thigh immediately.

Josie jerked and sighed pleasurably as Hope went further up."We are in public, stop it." She says hitting Hope's head again.

Hope rolled her eyes as she kisses up Josie's thigh, she stopped when she got to the white fabric and used her teeth to latch onto it.

Josie releases a slight moan because of the small nip Hope gave her and blushed heavily hoping no one heard that over the music.

Hope slowly pulls it down the expanse of Josie's leg until she reappeared from under her dress.

She gets to her feet, smirks at Josie's flushed face, and takes the fabric out of her mouth to hold it up. "I got it!" She shouts twirling it around her finger.

She's surrounded by the groomsmen in less than a second as they all reach for it.

Kaleb,Jed, and Mg all try to get their grubby hands onto it. Josie, Lizzie, and Cleo all laugh at their attempts to take it from the tribrid.

She pushes them all back a few feet, "Sorry guys but I'm keeping this." She says putting it in her pocket, deciding not to throw it to them to see who will get married next, she already knows who's going to be next anyway.

"Next is the bouquet toss, all available bachelorettes come to the dance floor." Lizzie says.

Josie gets out of the seat,"Not necessary Liz, I'm giving it to you. I don't need you hurting someone trying to catch it."

"Oh good." Lizzie says accepting her twin's answer, "well then let's cut the cake and then you two could eat!"

They get to the cake and everyone watches as Hope and Josie cut the first piece before they get cut their own.

Hope immediately saw the finger sized hole on a specific side of the cake and she knows it was her uncle Kol.

They put their piece on a small plate and Josie grabs one fork before they sit at their table.

Josie feeds Hope the first bite before she takes a bite herself.

"Oh my god," she moans before taking another bite, "it's really good." She says with her cheeks all puffy.

Hope chuckles and brushed the girl's bottom lip with her thumb.She brought it to her mouth and sucked the icing clean off of her finger."mmm, you're right."

Josie blinked at Hope as the pink returned to her cheeks.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Hope asks as she caresses Josie's swollen cheek that's stuffed with cake.

Josie brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and swallows the dessert, "yes, I really am. are you?"

"Yes.. but I would enjoy myself better if you gave me some more cake." She says as her eyes dart to the fork in Josie's hand.

Josie nods stabbing another piece with her fork, "I guess I have to make sure your always fed now." She jokes playfully as she puts the fork in Hope's mouth.

"Depends on what you're trying to feed me." She says after she swallows the bite, she lifted her eyebrow's twice teasingly before she kissed the brunettes cheek to ensure it stays that red color she likes.

"Hope not here." She groans and she stuffs her face with cake so she can focus on chewing and not Hope's sexy smirk.

"Okay, I'll save it for later." She says and steals the bite off the fork Josie was about to take.

Josie watched Hope eat it and she pouts which makes Hope chuckle. "Come on let's go dance." She says standing up to hold her hand out to her wife.

"Oh yeah." Josie says putting the plate down. She grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth before she grabs Hope's hand.

Hope leads her to the dance floor at the perfect moment because the dj changes the song.

Thinking out loud, by Ed Sheeran plays through the speakers and Hope places her hands around the brunettes waist.

Josie wraps her hands around Hope's neck, playing with her baby hairs as they sway slowly to the song.

Everyone watches the married couple dance and after a while some of them join them on the dance floor, dancing with their respective partners.

"You look great by the way, I don't think I told you that." Josie whispers to Hope as they lock eyes.

"I always look great gorgeous." Hope replies.

Josie's lips formed a tight line as she shook her head, "You just couldn't accept my compliment without being cocky."

Hope chuckles and pulled the brunette closer to her body,"I'm sorry baby, you know I'm just playing with you. I accept your compliment gratefully but you look way better though." She says planting a kiss on Josie's nose.

Josie smiles and she's taken by surprise when Hope grabs her hand and spins her around, pulling her back into her arms right after, letting their faces linger mere inches away.

Josie's eyes darted to Hopes red lips and she really wants to kiss them, her eyes then shoot back up to Hope's blue ones. She gazes into them dreamily and a small sigh escaped her lips before she dropped her gaze."I have to tell you something." She says lowly.

Hope nods letting her know she can continue,"What is it?"

"I-I know we made a deal," she pauses to keep her composure, Hope's eyes are so bright and blue, she finds herself getting lost in the color, she can't seem to do it, her nervousness overpowered her confidence.

"Yeah?" Hope asks, her eyebrows pinch together nervously not sure what to expect but excitement swims around her chest.

Josie closes her eyes and connects their foreheads, "I'm really glad we made it." She decides to say instead."I know it won't be for long but I'm happy I get to call you my wife for the next three months." She says freely, knowing no one can hear their conversation over the loud music.

Hope's shoulders relax slightly, she was hoping Josie was going to say something else,"Me too."

Once the song ended, a new one came on and both girl's were pulled away from each other by their fathers to dance.

"How does it feel to be a married woman Hope?" Her father asks her.

"Refreshing." Hope responds giving her father a soft smile."I plan to keep it that way." She says glancing at the brunette that's dancing with Stefan.

Her father follows her line of sight,"Then tell her my littlest wolf. You're a mikaelson, you know as well as I that most people can't resist us."

Hope giggles, before she faces him again,her face serious,"I'm scared dad. For the first time in a long time, I let someone in and now it's a scary feeling."

He pulls her in and lets his chin rest on her head. "I know sweetheart. She's worth it though and no matter what happens, we will be here for you afterwards."

Hope steals another glance at the brunette who's laughing at something Stefan had said. She smiles,"She is worth it."

After being forced to play freeze dance, take memorable wedding photos in groups and as a couple, reading marriage advice cards from all the married couples that were attending their wedding, Hope and Josie finally got to change out of their nice clothes.

Hope kept her white dress shirt on, the two top buttons are undone, and she pull the sleeves up to her elbows. Her mikaelson necklace hangs around her neck and the earrings her mom put on her still remain in her ears.

She changed her tux pants to some all black dress pants, she took off her heels and put on her lace up combat boots.

Josie got out of her dress and left it where Lizzie had put it previously.

Cleo said she was going to take care of it for her. She's so grateful for her friend, she will make sure to do something for her soon, to show her appreciation.

She keeps her pearl earrings on but takes off her heels replacing them with some black sandals to show off her pedicured toes. She ends up throwing on a black tie-side tank dress.

"Hey babe can I come in?" Josie hears Hope ask from outside the curtain of her tent.

Josie pulls out the makeup wipes Lizzie had given her before hand and sits in the chair that's in front of the dresser mirror. "Yeah." She says responding to Hope.

Hope pushes the curtains aside as she enters the room.

She looks at Josie through the mirror and smiles as she walks up to her."Is looking absolutely stunning something you try to do? Or is this a natural talent of yours." She says putting her hands on the brunettes shoulders.

Josie pulls out one of the wipes in the packaging,"My mom and Lizzie like to say that it's a natural talent for Forbes/Saltzman women."

Hope took the wipe out of Josie's hand and turned the brunette around to face her instead of the mirror.

"Now you're a Mikaelson woman and they are known to be irresistible." She says stepping closer.

She tilts Josie's head upward by holding her chin and applies the wipe to Josie's face to get rid of the makeup.

Josie smiles as she looks up at the auburnette."You just like the way Mikaelson sounds next to my name." She says and puts her hands on Hope's waist to pull her closer.

"That is true. I will not deny that fact. Josette Mikaelson has a nice ring to it." Hope says as she reaches over the brunette to grab another wipe.

Josie chuckles as she looks at Hope,who looks like a goddess."You are right about Mikaelson women. They are stunning." She says caressing Hope's sides.

"I'm loving the sweet talk Jo." Hope says trying to focus on clearing Josie's face instead of kissing those perfect looking lips.

"Sweet talk?" Josie chuckles,"I am just speaking my mind baby." She says in flirtatious way.

Hope grins, "Keep it up Mrs.Mikaelson and you'll find yourself waking up to a handful of yellow roses at your feet." She says when she finished getting rid of the make up on the brunette's face.

The thought of that makes Josie happy, she hasn't received flowers in a long time and something tells her Hope is serious about the sentiment.

Hope pulls away from the brunette and helps her up."Ready to head back out?"

"Hold on, let me take your makeup off too." She says pulling Hope forward to set her on the chair.

Hope doesn't fight her she just chuckles, "Alright alright. Damn, you sure have been aggressive lately. I like it." She says looking up at the brunette.

Josie grabs a few wipes and for fun she sits on Hope's lap which was a bit hard since she has on a dress but she makes it work and it helps when Hope's hands go to her waist instinctively.

"Me aggressive?" She asks.

"Yeah, bossier, feistier, sexier," Hope replies smirking,"I see what you're doing baby. You don't have to do it anymore though."

Josie's eyebrows knit at Hope's words as she wipes the makeup from her face. She's currently working on the skin under Hope's eyelid."What have I been doing?"

Hope's hands go to the woman's lower back."I guess you don't remember what you did this morning."

Josie shakes her head acting like she has no idea what Hope is talking about."Nope."

Hope squints her eyes and her grin spreads across her face."That's okay. I know how to jog your memory, I'm just saying, there's no need to act like that baby, I will take care of you after this." She says referring to what they will be doing after the reception.

Josie finished up with removing the girl's makeup and pressed a kiss in between Hope's eyebrows."I have no idea what you're talking about." She says as she gets off the girl's lap.

Hope is amused but doesn't show it, "uh huh." She stands up and puts her hands into her pockets, not paying attention to Josie's sudden memory loss, she plans on jogging it later."ready to head back out there now?"

"Yep." Josie replies and turns around, she reaches out her hand expectantly.

Hope glanced at it,"Use your words love."

Josie pouts, "Can I hold your hand?"

Hope smiles, her eyes crinkle at the edges as she pulls her hand out of her pocket to lace their fingers together."Of course you can. You're my wife, you can have anything your heart desires. All you have to do is ask for it."

'What if I want you.' Is what Josie wants to say but she's too scared to voice out her thoughts. She just lets Hope lead her outside the tent to join their families and friends.

When they get back out to the reception, they sit at a table to actually eat. One of the staff members gives each of them a glass of special champagne and wine Klaus had brought out of his collection for this special occasion.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Kol asks when Lizzie hands him the microphone.

All eyes go to him and Hope narrows her's at her uncle and Lizzie. She doesn't like them teaming up."What are they up to?" Hope asks.

"Probably nothing babe, Lizzie promised no weird tricks."Josie says leaning over to peck Hope's cheek.

They watch as a projector screen slides down from the top of the dj's booth and Lizzie vamp speeds somewhere in the back to set up a projector before returning to her spot next to Kol.

"It doesn't feel like nothing jo." Hope says trying to understand what's going on.

"If you guys haven't met me yet I am Hope's uncle Kol. Elizabeth and I came up with the idea to show some home made videos of the two brides here."

"Think of it as a slideshow." Lizzie adds.

Hope grabs her drink and brings it to her lips. "I knew it was something shady." She says before taking a huge swig.

"It might not be. Don't be a grump." Josie says before eating a pineapple from her little fruit bowl that's sitting in front of her.

"We will be starting with Hope." Kol says shooting his niece a teasing smile.

"Oh jeez." Hope watches as her uncle pulls out a tiny remote and presses a button.

Josie smiles as she waits to see what Hope's uncle and Lizzie are up to.

The screen is all black for a second before a video starts up. A younger looking Hope, has red paint all over her body and she's holding a large paintbrush that most people use to paint walls.

"It's your turn mommy!" Hope says in the video as she runs over to Hayley who's sitting on her knees, eyes closed, and face scrunched up in anticipation.

"Okay sweetie, just don't go overboard." Hayley replies. There's a chuckle behind the camera and Hayley peeks an eye open."Klaus you're next." She says pointing a finger at the camera.

"She's starting. You better close your eyes." Klaus says from behind the camera.

Soon as he says that, little Hope plops the wet brush of paint on Hayley's face who groans. Hope giggles as she moves it on her mom's forehead,nose, and eventually gets to her neck.

"Done!" Hope says, she turns to the camera and smiles,"Mommy is a red smurff now, like me." She then walks over to another brush and dips it into can of blue paint before looking at the camera again."Daddy gets to be a blue one." She says pointing the paint brush at the camera.

"Oh no." Klaus says backing up, camera still on Hope.

Hayley opens her eyes and stands up, "Oh yes, let's get him Hope." She says running towards the camera.

It falls on the floor but you can hear the sound of rough housing and Hayley yelling, "Don't forget the nose!" and Hope giggling,"it got into his mouth mommy."

The video is stopped and Josie turns to Hope who is red as a tomato right now, sipping out of her glass."You are so adorable." She reaches over to pinch Hope's cheek.

Hope lets it happen because she knew it was coming. She hears all the awes and coos of everyone there near her. Her mom is only a few tables away and she can hear her, "I remember that, my baby just loved painting everyone."

"Thanks." Hope grumbles when Josie let go of her cheek to rub it. She gave it a kiss too.

"How old were you?" Josie asks.

"Six, I think." Hope says, "at least they chose that one and not one that was even more embarrassing."

"Like the twinkler one?" Josie says her tone teasing.

"Yes." Hope groans.

"Okay next is Josie." Lizzie says taking the remote from Kol to press another button.

The screen flickers into another video and Josie frowns knowing her mom chose this one because she recognized it immediately.

A younger version of Josie shows up, it looks like she's sitting in the back of a car in a car-seat. The seat seems to be for 4-6 year olds because she's gripping the sides of them so hard her knuckles are white.

There's another car-seat next to her, where a little blonde is sitting, rubbing the brunette's shoulder comfortingly. "It's wokay jo." She says.

Hope watches with a smile on her face, she's enjoying seeing the twin's as toddlers. They can't be older than four or five right here.

Josie is crying and looking everywhere but at the camera, like she's surrounded by brain eating zombies getting ready to attack her.

Suds and water is falling down the outside of the car all around the windows."What's wrong Josie?" Caroline asks.

Josie finally looks at the camera,her eyes red and her mouth pouty, even as a cute little toddler, her little pink cowgirl hat sitting on her head is just the cutest thing ever.

"I scared mommy." Josie cries and Lizzie uses her tiny hand to wipe away Josie's tears.

"Awwww." Josie hears everyone say at the action. 'Oh gosh.' She thinks as she puts her hands over her face.

"Don't be scared honey it's just water, see look it's gone." Caroline says, it looks like they pulled out of a car wash, the camera is still on the twins, and Josie blinks as she looks around sniffling.

A smile replaced the pout quickly and she turns toward the camera again, her smile wide, her mouth open, exposing the teeth that hasn't came in yet.

The video cuts out after that and Hope nudges the brunette with her elbow. Josie's hand fall from her face to look at hope. "You've had that cute little pout all your life."

Like a reflex she shows Hope that signature pout and Hope leans forward to kiss it away."I never said I didn't like it baby." She says pulling away from the brunette.

Josie smiles before she eats another pineapple and she stabs a different one with her fork offering it to Hope.

Hope leans forward, opening her mouth to take it off of Josie's fork and she chews it with a grin on her face.

"Here's another one of Hope." Kol says fighting Lizzie for the remote, when he takes it from her, he received a glare that he ignores to press the button.

Hope is sitting on a small bench that's in front of a piano in a living area. Her uncle Elijah next to her playing the keys beautifully while Hope watches mesmerized. Every couple of seconds she presses two keys herself that seems to be apart of the song.

He smiles proudly as he stops and she gives it a go.

She messes up a couple keys but his smile doesn't waver. Hope looks like she's ten in this video, she has butterfly clips in her hair, and she's wearing a black tank top. The camera doesn't show her bottom half but Josie assumes she's wearing shorts.

Kol walks in front of the camera and shakes his head."Come on brother, she's ten years old. She should be playing with action figures with her favorite uncle." He says referring to his self. He flashes the two robot action figures from behind his back,"Not trying to learn how to play Beethoven."

Elijah rolls his eyes at Kol. "She enjoys it, besides it's better to teach my niece how to be classy and not a barbarian like you brother."

That earns a little chuckle from Hope who high fives her uncle Elijah afterwards.

Rebekah comes into the frame holding two Barbie dolls."Or she can be playing Barbie's dream house with me."

"You look like a Barbie." Kol insults.

Rebekah doesn't say anything she throws the Barbie dolls at Kol before she tackles him to the floor.

Hope jumps up from the bench to watch. "My bet is on auntie bex!" She says smiling and pointing at the violence taking place in front of her.

Elijah sighs and stands up as well, it looks like he's debating on whether he should stop them or not. "My bet is on Rebekah as well." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know, he might come back, my bet is on Kol." Freya says, Josie assumes she's the one holding the camera.

Both Hope and Elijah look at the camera. "Okay if auntie bex wins, I get to get ice cream." Hope says pointing at the camera.

Freya chuckles before she says,"Deal."

The camera then cuts out before cutting back on. It shows Elijah, Rebekah, Hope, and Freya sitting at a Dairy Queen, eating ice cream.

"Just set the camera on that table." Rebekah says.

The camera gets put down, it's still aiming at the family before Kol limps toward their table. He's holding ice on his groin area and everyone starts laughing.

The video cuts off after that and Lizzie laughs while Kol mashes the button on the remote. "It wasn't supposed to show that part."

"Rebekah totally kicked your ass." Lizzie says snatching the remote from him.

"She kicked me in the balls." He huffs.

"You still lost." Hope shouts making everyone laugh again.

Kol flips her off and Hope sends one right back before she looks at her wife, who's already looking at her.

"I didn't know you could play the piano." She says.

Hope shrugs, "it was a hobby I had then I got into painting."

"You should play for me sometime." Josie says plopping another piece of fruit into her mouth.

Hope smirks, she couldn't help herself. "I might as well since I'm showing you all of my other talents tonight."

Josie chokes on her food and Hope's eyes widen as she puts her hands on the woman's back not expecting that reaction.

Her coughing caught everyone's attention and Caroline stood up to check on Josie."Are you okay honey?" She asks putting a hand on Josie's shoulder.

Hope gives Josie's back a couple of light taps and Josie holds up her hand, "I'm okay." She gasps when she finally swallowed the fruit.

Caroline sighs in relief, she shoots Hope a sweet smile before going back to her seat.

When her mother leaves them alone, Josie turns to stare at Hope,"Are you trying to kill me?" She whisper shouts.

Hope shakes her head, "no." She starts, smirk still in place, her hand moves down Josie's back until she gets to the lower part of it."but I am trying to kill something else later though." She says winking at the brunette.

Josie glares at Hope while Hope just smirks at the dark red thats covering the brunettes cheeks quickly.

'it's so cute when she's flustered.'

"You know," Josie starts as she folds her arms almost angrily,"we've waited this long, we could always wait longer." She says seriously.

Hope's smile falls instantly, her wolf is about ready to burst and she doesn't want to potentially ruin her and the brunette's plans because she wants to be an ass.

'Damn she's so sexy when she mad.' Hope curses her thoughts, she can't help it, especially when Josie quirks a brow like the sexy boss she is.

Hope bites her tongue and nods at the brunette understanding the warning? Threat? Whatever it is she doesn't want to take that chance so she remains quiet.

The next video was quite quick, it was a video of Lizzie and Josie saying their abc's.

Then there was an actual slideshow of pictures consisting of the married couple.

Those pictures include the ones of the girls at the arcade-not all of them, some at the Christmas party, some Lizzie must have taken when Hope and Josie weren't looking, and some more Hope's family got of them cuddling in their sleep.

"You would think these were all taken with our permission." Hope says as she finishes her drink.

"I've grown accustomed to the fact that we will never have privacy around our families." Josie says finishing up her fruit bowl.

"Okay everyone this will be our last one and then we will be wrapping it up." Lizzie says and hands the remote to Kol before she steps away.

"Yep and this one was requested by my brother Nik when he found out what I was up to." Kol says before clicking the button.

Hope looked over at her father who smiles before bringing a glass to his lips. 'Hmm.' She thinks before her eyes go to the projector screen.

The screen lights up and Hope is sitting in a grass looking area. There are flowers almost everywhere. It's quite the beautiful sight except little Hope is crying while cradling something in her hands.

She looks slightly younger than she was in the last video, Josie's guess is eight in this one.

Josie watches her wife carefully. The woman's mouth parts at the video and she sits up straighter, her eyes glossy like she's remembering every feeling she had felt in that moment.

Footsteps can be heard from outside the camera view until klaus appears in the frame. He lowers his self onto one knee and puts his arm on Hope's shoulder. He frowns at the pout his daughter wears on her face."It will be okay sweetheart, it's time has come that's all."

The camera then zoomed into what Hope is holding in her hands, it's a yellow and black patterned butterfly.

Hope cries even more at her father's response, klaus squeezes her shoulder as he looks around as if someone is watching them.

"How about we go see your aunt freya and see if she can bring it back." He suggests with a side smile.

Hope smiles immediately when she faces her father. The tears stop just as fast and she nods at his suggestion.

Klaus returns her smile,"Don't tell your mother." He says. She nods again and zips her mouth closed with her small fingers.

He turns to look at the camera and points at it, his gaze serious."Don't tell Hayley, Rebekah."

"I won't say a thing." She responds from behind the camera.

He looks at her skeptically before he stands and holds his hand out to his daughter. Hope puts her little hand into his and holds the butterfly in the other.

He leads her away and the camera follows, showing the two walking toward an all white mansion looking house before it goes black

Hope's eyes are glossy with unshed tears and she reaches for Josie's hand who holds it happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 591 27
Hosie Romantic-Comedy Request: Following the plot of the 2011 rom-com by the same title, Hope Mikaelson is a surgeon who has recently had her heart b...
47.9K 1.7K 26
Hope is the new girl in town and she tries out for the foot ball team and successfully makes it yet josie gets jealous because she was the popular gi...
85K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...
6.6K 188 8
What if the necromancer had brought klaus back? What if josie and hope were soulmates? What if Alaric still didn't trust the mikaelsons? Well your go...