A deal with Ms.Saltzman

By chosieee

Hope Mikaelson , twenty four years old, species- wolf and witch Hybrid? That's interesting. Has worked at thr... More

One
two
three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty "So you can sing?"
Thirty One
Thirty Two "Why did you kiss me like that!?"
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four "Who hurt you?"
Thirty Five
Thirty Six "I'm always in control"
Thirty Seven 😳
Thirty-Eight "Uh did i do something?"
Thirty Nine
Forty "Twinkle time?"
Forty One
Forty Two "Oh my gosh isn't it obvious!"
Forty Three
Forty Four "Mg?"
Forty Five
Forty Six "I'm not jealous"
Forty Seven
Forty Eight "Do you want to know about Twinkle time?"
Forty Nine
Fifty "Are you and her going to smash!!"
Fifty One
Fifty two "Hope can we talk?"
Fifty Three
Fifty Four "I probably scared her off with it"
Fifty Five 👅
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty Seven 😋
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy 😭
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty 👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏻‍♀️
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty-Three 😏
Eighty Four 😼
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two "Watch your mouth"
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven "Then talk to me baby"
Ninety Eight "Baby this isn't funny"
Ninety Nine "she just left me"
💯"Shut up"
Make up chapter 🔞

Sixty-Two

4.2K 187 513
By chosieee

🔞😶‍🌫️
it is g¡p related peeps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not answering that" Josie replies and everyone boos at her response. She just shrugs and picks up her empty glass debating on getting a refill or not.

"Come on jo do not be like that." Cleo says.

"Yeah jo don't be the party pooper, everyone was answering their questions easy, why is this one different?" Lizzie asks.

Josie chuckles dryly, "because none of them involved sex."

"That's not true, I asked Hope a sex question." Jed says, Josie looks at him and he grins.

"This one is different." Josie says though gritted teeth.

"How is it different Josie?" Hope asks, her eyebrows knitting together when she seen the brunettes cheeks turning a darker shade.

They exchange stares for a minute and Lizzie rolls her eyes getting tired of waiting."Jo this is taking forever." Lizzie groans.

Josie bites her lip in thought and she was about to say something until Hope cuts her off. "If she doesn't want to answer it she doesn't have to." She says looking at everyone in the room.

She realized the brunette was getting peer pressured to do something she doesn't want to do and she's been with her long enough to know when she gets uncomfortable.

Josie smiles in response, "exactly." She says right after.

Lizzie rolls her eyes and picks up the shot glass,"Well if you're not going to answer, you have to drink." She says smirking.

Josie groans , she hates the taste of tequila and she knows she will be very tipsy even if she takes just one shot.

Hope grabs the shot glass from the blonde,"I'll take it for her." She says before knocking it back without a single thought.

She coughs afterwards because it tastes terrible.

Josie slides her hand into Hope's afterward, she smiles gratefully because the auburnette didn't have to do that.

"Yeah it's some strong stuff dude." Mg says patting the auburn haired woman's back. "It's enough to get even you drunk." He says, "All Lizzie's idea."he adds.

"What is in that, it tastes awful." She says wiping her mouth.

"A special ingredient, you have about thirty minutes before it kicks in. okay jo it's your turn to pull again." Lizzie says.

"Okay okay." She replies and reaches for the box. She pulls out a paper, "I got Hope." She says before putting it back inside.

"Something juicy Jo, don't let her off the hook because she's your fiancé." Mg says taking a small sip from his drink.

Hope gives him the look of utter betrayal. Josie on the other hand has a question she's been wanting to ask Hope for the longest, she's just curious.

"Alright. What's your body count?" She asks bluntly.

Mg chuckles,"Now that's what I'm talking about."

"This just got even more interesting." Jed says.

Lizzie quickly pours Hope another shot just in case, she puts it on the table and stares at the auburnette curiously.

Hope stares off into space for a while, unconsciously playing with Josie's fingers as she thinks.

Josie waits patiently but she doesn't understand why she's nervous about the auburnettes potential answer.

Hope sighs,"I feel like you wouldn't believe me if i told you." She says facing the brunette.

Josie furrowed her brows slightly before she relaxed,"I will believe you." She says giving her a smile.

Hope sighs again hoping that's true. "Alright. It's five." She says.

"Bullshit." Lizzie says right away, she picks up the shot glass and tries to hand it to Hope."Now take this for lying."

Hope's face screws up in confusion, "I'm not lying. That's the truth." She turns to her best friend."Mg back me up here."

Mg nods, "I can confirm, that is the truth. As her best friend I know this is a fact." He says before taking the shot from his girlfriend to set it back on the table.

Lizzie sits there in shock while Josie feels a little relieved.

She squeezes Hope's hand to get her attention."That's it?"

Hope chuckles,"Yeah don't be so surprised."

"I'm sorry,"all attention goes to the blonde,"I'm having a hard time believing this because back in college I heard a lot of rumors." Lizzie says crossing her arms.

"That's all they were Lizzie, rumors. I didn't have sex with all of those girls, they wanted to have sex with me. I did certain 'sexual activities' with them but I didn't have sex with all of them, most of them just gave me bad head and headaches." She says rolling her eyes at the terrible memories.

Lizzie rolls her eyes,"Okay then why did they start calling you bdm?"

Hope is really starting to hate that saying even though it's true, it just reminds her too much of her past.

"Because at the time I started sleeping with a few girls for certain reasons I don't want to get into, but I stopped once I got to three because I realized all of those girls just wanted to use me, and I was falling into a habit of using them, which I didn't want."

Lizzie uncrosses her arms, that doesn't sound like a lie so she sits quietly.

Everyone else just sips their drinks an watched how one question turned into all of this.

"Wait so what number was the hospital girl?" Josie asks, Hope never gave her that woman's name but she doesn't care, her mind is trying to piece all of this together currently.

"Five. She and the girl before her were just distractions because a certain brunette was ticking me off." She says raising a brow knowingly in Josie's direction.

Josie blushes at that,"oh."

"Technically the two girls after I started working at the firm we're just distractions. But don't worry about that, I have a commitment to you so I won't be doing that anymore." Hope replies going back to playing with Josie's fingers before she remembers it's her turn.

Josie didn't know why hearing that made her feel good but she doesn't think about it long, she just smiles in response.

Hope pulls out a card before tossing it back in, "I got Kaleb."

"Finally." He says putting his drink down, "I thought I would never get a turn."

~

After playing the game for a while longer, everyone did the count down for New Years, Josie kissed Hope on the cheek when it hit 12am on the dot and all the other couples pecked their partners on the lips.

Everyone started packing up to leave the couple alone. Once Lizzie and Mg left, the engaged couple began to clean up.

"Why do we have to clean up again?" Hope asks as she picks up three shot glasses.

"Because all of them went out of their way to throw this party so it's the least we can do." Josie replies as she dips her finger into the cake Hope didn't want because she doesn't like the taste off the frosting.

Sucking the frosting off of her finger, she puts the cake in the fridge.

"You didn't have to insist on them not helping us though." Hope complains, putting the shot glasses in the sink before grabbing a trash bag.

Josie rolls her eyes at the auburnette and puts the rest of the food away. "I was being nice."

"Oh my goodness is that what it's called?" She laughs,"I didn't think you knew what being nice was Saltzman."

"I can be nice," Hope gives her a knowing look,"When I'm not at work." She finishes.

"Sure." Hope says chuckling as she puts the trash bag down and starts on the dishes.

Josie grabs most of the alcohol bottles they emptied and put them in the trash, for the ones they didn't finish, she just puts away.

She turns to face the auburnette when she heard the girl chuckling again but this time out of no where."What's so funny?"

Hope just brushes the question off, "nothing."she says, feeling a little goofy because that drink has finally gotten to her but also because she has a couple thoughts swirling around her head.

Josie raised an eyebrow in question but Hope just started putting away the dishes so she glances around her home to see what else needs to be cleaned.

She sees a few more foam cups and she picks them up before walking over to throw those away as well, while she does that Hope starts chuckling again.

"Alright." She says before fixing the auburnette with an annoyed look, "I want to laugh too so spill."

Hope closed the dishwasher before she turned around to look at the brunette."I just think it's funny how I ended up saving you from answering that question."

Josie's eyebrows snapped together, she waits to hear the woman say she's joking but Hope just smiles at her instead."You didn't save me, I just didn't want to answer it."

Hope starts making her way over to the girl, "oh really? You just didn't want to answer the question." Once she gets closer to the brunette she starts circling her.

"Yes, I just didn't want to answer the damn question." She replies a bit too defensively.

Hope could hear the slight hostility in Josie's voice but she's heard it before so she's not fazed.

She smirked instead,stopping right in front of Josie,"Well there's no one here now," she looks around the place as if she's checking,"you can answer it freely."

Josie scoffs,"My answer doesn't matter." She says dismissively and she crosses her arms.

Hope chuckles before saying, "Ahhh I see,"she sighs afterwards,"you just need a little persuasion." She bites her lip as she looks the brunette up and down, her gaze is like one of a predator waiting to pounce on it's prey.

Josie felt a bright red blush covering her face in less than a second because of the way Hope is staring at her right now.

It's definitely those bedroom eyes she's seen before but her pupils are a lot more dilated, that answered her unasked question;Hope might be a little drunk.

Hope finally gets back to the brunettes eyes before she walks around her again, Josie's feet stay planted as she feels the auburnettes eyes on her, and Hope ends up stopping right behind her.

"I want to know what you think I would be doing to you." She whispers.

Josie's stomach starts twisting with something familiar and the auburtnettes breath hitting her ear lobe made the baby hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

One of her hands moves to Josie's hip, settling there for now."Would I be fucking you so intensely that your toes would curl and your eyes would roll into the back of your head?" She asks, voice still barely a whisper.

Josie sucks in a harsh breath at the thought, she swallows thickly and she closed her eyes trying not to picture it.

"Or?" Hope says, her hand moving up to Josie's shoulder to pull the clothing down slightly, exposing the skin.

"Would I be giving it to you nice and slow? kissing your neck," she kisses the junction of her shoulder where it connects to the neck, making Josie gasp as she plants her open mouth kisses.

"holding your hands,"she says against the brunettes skin, her free hand slipping into Josie's untouched one, intertwining them and giving it a little squeeze.

"keeping them pinned,"she places one last kiss on her shoulder before she leans up to the brunette's ear, nipping it this time before saying,"looking you in your eyes as I go deep and touch your soul." She finishes, snaking her hand around the girl's side before moving it to the woman's stomach, her hand stopping on the spot right above her bellybutton, tapping it lightly and suggestively.

Josie knows the blush on her face is going to be permanent for a while, the heat settling in her lower stomach, the part Hope's fingers are tapping right now to be exact, guarantees that.

She wonders if Hope is being serious or not, the thought making her body shiver without permission.

Hope smirks when she felt the brunettes body shudder. She lets Josie go and moves in front of the girl to see her face.

"Feed my curiosity. Gentle or rough, how would you like it love?" She asks teasingly, giving the brunette a little taste of her own medicine.

She just wants to hear her response, there's no way she's going to be rough for Josie's first time. Unless the brunette asks her, that's very unlikely besides she would like to take her time with the brunette for some reason.

Josie sees the playful glint in Hope's eye and she takes a deep breath, snapping out of it."I'm still not answering that."

"Why do you care?" She asks looking at the girl skeptically while also trying to change the subject.

Hope's hands raise up in defense and she gives the brunette some space because she's receiving somewhat of a cold glare.

"I'm just saying,"she looks the girl up and down once more smirking,"Either way I would rock your world."She says before walking towards the living room.

Josie fights her blush but like last time she fails, she sees the little grin on Hope's face from where she's standing and she's sick and tired of this shit.

With a sudden boost of confidence, she walks over to Hope who's currently grabbing the last wine bottle from the coffee table.

Once Josie gets to her, she turns Hope around so she can face her."Is that so?"

The auburnette nods in response with the same grin, not paying too much attention to the brunettes body language.

"You know what? prove it." Josie says seriously.

Hope's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, more like shock, and her eyes widen at the woman's response. It catches her so off guard, she just blinks for a second before saying, "huh?"

Josie shrugs,"Put your money where your you know what is," she says, eyes darting down below Hope's waist before moving her gaze back to shocked eyes,"and show me what you got."

She pulls Hope in by her collar before tearing her black button up top open, exposing her matching black bra clad cleavage.

She forces their lips to collide lustfully, while her hands slip down to Hope's pants,unbuckling her belt quickly.

Hope barely has time to reciprocate it before Josie pulls away. She's left with her mouth gaped open and a face thats as red as a tomato because she definitely likes this energy.

Josie saunters towards the bedroom while Hope is left there blushing.

Hope raised the bottle of wine to her lips, chugging the rest of it down as fast as she can.

"Hope!" Josie shouts from the room.

"Hmm?" Hope replies, pulling the bottle away from her lips, she turns around as she puts the cap back on the now empty bottle.

Josie walks out into the hallway, this time shirtless, her purple laced bra on display and her arm is leaning on the door frame."Don't keep me waiting." She says with authority and one of her perfect eyebrows are raised expectantly.

Hope is finding this extremely sexy, her wolf not bothered at all surprisingly, it's probably because she's not feeling entirely sober.

She puts the bottle down, looking over at the door to make sure it's locked which it is before turning around to make her way to the brunette.

"I won't keep you waiting baby." She says jogging over to her, she slips on the rug but she catches herself before she's pulled into Josie's embrace.

This time she brings their lips together, tongues and teeth clash as they're mouths battle for control which she still wins.

Josie doesn't mind, she can taste the wine on Hope's lips and she's loving it.

Hope picks her up and walks her to the bed, putting her on top of it, her hands immediately reaching for the skirt.

"Jo.. are you.. sure... about.. this?" She asks between kisses.

Josie pulls away from the kiss to look into those dilated pupils, "Yes. enough talk, we've been talking about this long enough. Our bodies will be doing all the talking because now it's time for action." She says before smashing their lips together with bruising force.

Hope doesn't waste anytime after the consent, she slides the skirt down Josie's legs and tosses them on the floor.

Josie removes Hope's shirt altogether now, throwing the forgotten clothing somewhere in the room. Her legs wrap around Hope's waist and she manages to flip them over.

Hope growls lowly at the action, her wolf not liking that part but it's cut off by Josie connecting their lips again.

The brunettes fingers are unbuttoning Hope's pants and she pulls away from the kiss to rid the girl of them as well.

Hope just watches as Josie looks up at her and the girl doesn't even have to say anything she just nods giving her permission.

Once Hope's pants were out of the way Josie doesn't even remove Hope's underwear, she pulls Hope's attachment out of the slit of her boxers before immediately taking off her own underwear.

Hope bites her lip and her hand goes to her attachment as she starts stroking it to get it up, surprised that's it's not there already.

Josie throws her drenched panties in a random direction before climbing over Hope's waist, she looks down, her fingers tapping her thighs,"Come on Hope, get it up."she says impatiently.

Hope swallows nervously before increasing the pace, her member is still on soft and she's starting to get frustrated."Ima get it up for you." She replies.

Josie groans, her arousal almost dripping down her thighs, "Hurry up." She says out of frustration, she reaches down to play with her clit to try and somewhat relieve herself.

Hope grunts at the sight as she continues touching herself.

Josie stops messing with her clit and reaches for Hope's member because she's taking too long, "let me help."

Hope shakes her head and sits up, not letting Josie get a hand on it. "No I got it." She breathes. Her eyes go to the ceiling as she tries to focus.

Josie gives Hope a concerned look after a moment because she looks like she's struggling,"Hope are you okay?" She asks.

Hope just nods,"Uh huh, just give me a second." She strains.

Josie nods and after another minute she decided to help in a different way, her lips latch onto Hope's neck while Hope's eyes are still on the ceiling.

Her nails gently started scratching the auburnettes abdomen as her mouth sucks small hickeys on her neck.

Hope moans and Josie decides to straddle one of Hope's thighs. Her legs automatically rocking against the woman and shortly after, she starts moaning as well.

Josie moves to Hope's ear and whimpers softly, before whispering,"Let me help baby." She bites her earlobe, giving it a small tug in between her teeth for a second before letting it go.

Hope sighs pleasurably when she feels the girl's wetness coating her thigh and she nods in response.

Josie licks her hand before moving it to Hope's attachment and she starts moving it up and down slowly.

At the same time, she starts licking and nipping the auburnettes neck while her hips continue to rock against the woman.

"Ohh," she moans rolling her hips faster, "I want you inside." She whines in the neediest way possible, hoping the dirty talk will help Hope.

Josie's dirty talk helped, just maybe a little too much. Hope finally felt herself harden at the words and tone of Josie's voice. But with the brunette riding her thigh, the excessive kisses on her neck, and the dirty talk while she's moving her hand up and down her sensitive part was too much and she came.

She gasps before moaning gutturally as her orgasm is released and Josie's eyes widen as she stops all movement.

As soon as Hope came down from her high, her whole face reddened in embarrassment.

'Oh no. no no no no no no no.'

Josie just blinked, her hand is covered in Hope's come surprisingly so she slowly pulls away from the girl's neck to face her.

Hope's face is the reddest Josie has ever seen it. It's mixed with emotions that scream embarrassment and morbidity.

Josie clears her throat unsure of what to say at first before saying,"Um-" but Hope cuts her off.

"That was totally an accident, I've been drinking and-" Hope tries to reason.

Josie cuts her off this time,"Hope it's okay." She says sweetly pushing a stray   strand of hair out of Hope's face.

All that did was make Hope blush more and she shakes her head rapidly, "No no no no no. that's not okay. We were just getting really hot and heavy, I got too excited and I couldn't.." she groans and runs a hand though her hair,"I wanted to-we should have-"

Josie cuts her off again, this time with her lips, she kissed Hope gently before pulling away."Hope it's fine, it happens." She says reassuringly.

She hops off the bed and walks into the bathroom to wash her hands. Hope pouts watching her disappear into the bathroom. That's not what she wanted to happen at all.

She looks at her soft attachment in her lap and says,"You're a traitor."

She sighs letting her head hit the headboard before she sits up, making her way to the other bathroom to clean herself up.

When she gets back to the room she sees Josie already laying down comfortably.

'I didn't even get the chance to return the favor.' She thinks as she watches the brunette for a while.

She sneaks into bed and throws her arm around the girl's waist, "Jo can we talk about-"

"In the morning." Josie says sleepily, the alcohol finally catching up to her, "We have a flight to catch in the morning but I promise we'll talk." She says before her eyes fall shut.

Hope nods and scoots closer to the brunette so she can be warm.

'Just my fucking luck.' She thinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...
157K 3.6K 61
A HOSIE FanFinc This story follows the episodes in the show. But with a little Hosie twist. Hope's old crush, Landon shows up at school rekindling th...
19.6K 564 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...