FALLING | MxM (completed)

By author_augustmoon

Aiden is a young, widely famous singer struggling with drug addiction after going through an intense breakup... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
EXTRA 1!
Extra 2!
Extra 3: The end!
New novel!

Chapter 92

357 15 0
By author_augustmoon

The preparations for the world tour were crazy. They were practicing nonstop. Aiden would come up with so many ideas that the whole crew and Edwin were just left speechless. Brad wasn't though, he must have known by now.

Edwin got it as soon as he started working for the company and as Aiden's dancer. The fact that his boyfriend was serious when it came to his job. He was an extreme perfectionist that would easily get stressed if the tiniest thing didn't go to his plans. That had been the reason why he had seen him angry for the first time in months. The world tour teaser was not what he wanted, even though he had insisted on a special scene to be included. Edwin saw many occasions like this when Aiden would just lash out at the staff. He wouldn't shout but he would just look at them with such an intense gaze and sometimes use harsh words that he kind of understood why people at the company had given him the nickname 'asshole'. And honestly? The staff didn't make it easy to like them and be on their side. They messed things up so often that Edwin was convinced Aiden had become that big only because of his own constant hard work and ideas of concepts, etc.

The cherry on top was when they were a week prior to the tour, and they found out that one of the concert halls had canceled on them. Apparently, they were supposed to send them a certain percentage beforehand, but the staff forgot so the concert hall management thought they didn't want it anymore. And it was after they had sold out the tickets.

"How stupid can you be? It's your job!!! It's literally what you're paid to do! How the fuck could you forget?" Aiden said, hovering over the staff's desk and looking down at the boy.

Edwin had just arrived and was walking to the practice room, hoping that his boyfriend had come since he had a schedule to go to, when he heard the CEO's shouting and then Aiden's voice. He followed the sound and ended up at the staff's office.

"I... I'm sorry. There was so much to do that I..." The boy stuttered, looking like he was about to cry.

"I don't care about you being sorry. 40 thousand people have bought the ticket to a concert that is not gonna happen. How is you being sorry gonna fix anything?" His boyfriend said, obviously trying to hold back.

The boy didn't reply and just kept looking down.

"Is there nothing we can do? I don't wanna refund them. I wanna hold the concert. I can't just cancel on them." He asked the CEO who was just as frustrated.

"I'm gonna have to call them again. I've called twice already, but they said they've already rescheduled and it's unavailable."

Hearing that, Aiden ran his fingers through his hair repeatedly, messing them up. Closing his eyes, he breathed deeply a few times to calm down.

"What about other places? Other places in the same city. Is anything available?" He asked again from the staff boy.

"I... don't think so. It's not easy finding a hall with that capacity in such a short time." And that had been the wrong answer, the wrongest he could come up with.

Aiden exploded as he picked the pile of papers on the boy's desk and threw them at him. "I know it's not fucking easy because you fucked everything up. Now what about taking some responsibility and working your ass off till you fix your mess instead of telling me you don't think it's possible?" He shouted without a breath. "I don't work 24/7 for people like you to carelessly ruin it. Get your shit together and fix this or I'll make sure you get fired." He said as a final statement and turned around. He was so angry that he didn't even see Edwin there and just passed by him in fast steps.

Taking a final look at the boy, he turned around and ran after Aiden. His boyfriend went into the practice room and ignored everyone's greetings as he made his way to his bag. Taking a tank top out of the bag, Aiden kept holding it in his hand for a few seconds before throwing it to the bag again harshly. He rubbed his palms over his face furiously, clearly unable to calm himself down.

Edwin walked the few steps toward his lover after watching him for a few seconds, as other crew members were looking at them back and forth in confusion.

"Den." He called him quietly.

"Not now, Edwin." Was the deadpanned reply.

"Baby," Edwin didn't give up and took both of the older's hands in his as he rubbed his thumbs over the smooth skin. "It's gonna be okay. They're gonna come up with a solution."

"And what if they don't?" Aiden took his hands away and leaned against the wall, hitting his head on it.

"Then you'd just refund them and reschedule it for another date. It's not something that will solve if you keep stressing yourself over it like this." He said in the calmest voice he could manage as he walked in front of Aiden and hugged him slowly.

"It's not as easy as you put it." The older replied as he circled his arms around Edwin's waist loosely.

"I know. I know it's not, baby. But eating yourself up like this won't solve anything, right?" He said as he pressed a kiss to the older's cheek and kept the contact for a few seconds longer.

Aiden's hands tightened around him as he inhaled deeply. "Your scent— it calms me down." He inhaled again. "It won't solve anything, but I can't just be nonchalant about it. The concert sold out in 5 minutes and they were so hyped about it. I can't just tell them it's canceled." He explained, a bit relaxed as he pulled Edwin closer to himself.

"If, if they weren't able to come up with something, you should just tell the fans what happened. I'm sure they'll understand." He said, playing with Aiden's earlobe between his index finger and thumb. It somehow was the cooldown button of the older.

"They already don't like the label. They're gonna hate it even more. It's more complicated than that, Edwin." Aiden said and sighed as he pressed his forehead on his.

"Let's start the practice." He sighed. There was nothing else he could do for the time being but practice and hope for the best.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

They had come home after about 2 hours of practicing. Aiden kept messing up cos he couldn't focus, so they just called it off.

"Babe, enough! If you keep staring at your phone like that I'm afraid you'll put a hole in it with that gaze!" Edwin teased him, trying to change the atmosphere, but it didn't work as Aiden ignored him completely.

The CEO told them he was going to do all he can and now Aiden was just sitting there on the couch with his phone in hand, waiting for any kind of update.

Edwin sat next to him, facing him, and put his chin on his shoulder.

"I'm bored." He pouted.

"Go to sleep." His boyfriend said without looking at him.

"No, I want attention. You haven't kissed me the whole day!" He pouted more and pulled his kitten eyes on.

Aiden looked at him and raised his eyebrow. Leaning down, he pecked his lips briefly before sitting straight again.

Narrowing his eyes, he thought of something else to distract his boyfriend.

Edwin let his fingertips ghost over the older's arm as he took his hand and brought it to his lips. With the help of his other hand, he isolated the index and middle finger apart and took them both into his mouth. He sucked and licked on them sensually, making sure to move his tongue just right to both make lewd sounds and feel good.

Aiden looked at him from under his bangs. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Me? Of course not!" Edwin closed his eyes and shook his head as he sucked on the fingers harder and moved onto the older's lap in one swift move. He didn't let go of the fingers as he kept the wrist between his hands and started grinding on Aiden's crotch.

"Edwin, stop." Aiden's other hand grabbed his waist, but he kept on going.

"What? I'm not doing anything!" He said with the fingers still in his mouth as he stuck his tongue out and licked the fingers from bottom to top before taking them inside his mouth completely and humming, all the while he looked straight into Aiden's eyes.

"You're such a brat. Stop it or it'll cost you." The older said as he licked over his lips.

Edwin sucked his way up and let go of the fingers with a pop, licking the tip of them once. "But honey! I'm just sitting here. Why would sitting on your lap cost me anything?" He said in an innocent tone as he started sucking on the fingers again, but this time, he let one of his hands slide down on his own body and slip into his shorts. He closed his fingers around the tip and teased himself. Moaning quietly around the fingers, he kept on grinding on his boyfriend as he started jerking himself and kept the eye contact.

"I see you decided to pull the honey card again." Aiden said as he slapped his hand, making him let go of his erection. "Don't touch what's mine."

Edwin couldn't help but moan in satisfaction at hearing that and smiled warmly. "I love sitting on your lap, honey. It's so comfy~" He said and was about to continue on the fingers when Aiden tugged on his hair with his other hand, brought his head closer to himself, tilted it, and fucked into his mouth with his 4 fingers roughly.

"Still comfy? You like getting your mouth fucked, huh?" The older whispered in his ear and moved his fingers further down.

Edwin gagged and shut his eyes tightly, drool sliding down the side of his mouth. Aiden didn't stop and continued until a second later, Edwin gagged again and Aiden pulled his fingers out.

"Undress and kneel." The man said in a demanding tone as he licked over Edwin's lips once before letting him go altogether.

Edwin wanted to kiss him so badly, but he had awakened the beast now and was no longer able to delay the demands unless it was in the form of their safe word.

Sliding down from his boyfriend's lap, he undressed and knelt in front of him with his hands on his own thighs.

Aiden stood up and took his belt out before undressing completely as well. Stepping closer, he took each side of the belt in his hands and put it around Edwin's head as he pulled him closer by it.

"Lick it like the good kitten you are." His lover said as he tugged the kitten choker around Edwin's neck that he had put on to make a mood, which was obviously a success.

Sticking his tongue out, he let its tip dig into the slit first before he left kitten licks on the rest of the head. Aiden bit his lip as he kept looking down at him with his intense, dominant gaze.

Edwin didn't take him in and just kept on teasing him with brief licks for a while. It seemed as if Aiden's patience ran out as he hissed and pulled the belt toward himself, making Edwin take him all in. The tip hit the back of his throat and went even further without a warning and he gagged again, but Aiden didn't loosen the belt for a couple more seconds, making a single tear run down from the corner of his eye.

"How's that? You still wanna be a brat?" The older asked as he let Edwin take a breath.

"I don't understand what you call me a brat for, honey." Edwin said innocently as he wiped the corner of his lips with the back of his hand, panting.

"I'll make you understand. Don't worry." Aiden threw the belt on the floor. He walked back and sat on the sofa as he beckoned Edwin over with his index finger. "Come here."

Edwin crawled toward his boyfriend on all fours and sat between his legs. Aiden didn't waste time as he grabbed a fistful of his hair with one hand, blocked his nose with the other, and kept his head down still.

"Open up for me, baby."

He opened his mouth wide and flattened his tongue' cos he knew what was next. Aiden pulled his head forward and lead him down on himself till his nose hit his abdomen and kept him there. This time Edwin didn't gag because he was ready for it and had relaxed his throat. He swallowed around the erection in his mouth and took a hiss out of the older again.

"Pat me twice if it got too much." Aiden said, although they knew their rules very well by now.

Without another second, his boyfriend started fucking into his throat, moving his hips and keeping Edwin's head still with his nose blocked, just like he liked it. He knew it was supposed to be some sort of punishment for him, but his heart was happy because as kinky as it was, it was something he liked, and for Aiden to have chosen to do this among all the things he could do was just so freaking heartwarming, showing that he knew him very well, although he had a giant dick down his throat!

Feeling his lungs run out of air, he opened his mouth wider and inhaled a tiny bit in between the thrusts before he closed his lips around the thick erection again and hummed. It wasn't for show. He really loved everything about this.

Aiden stopped and bent down as he pulled his face up with his grip on Edwin's cheeks and kissed him hungrily. Their tongues danced together, and he moaned into the older's mouth, feeling his own erection twitch. After a good several minutes of devouring him, Aiden leaned back and let go of him. He took the lube from the drawer nearby and held it in front of Edwin.

"Go on baby, fuck yourself with those beautiful long fingers of yours."

"But you said not to touch what's yours." He didn't stop his innocent act as he opened the bottle and coated two of his fingers. He looked back up at Aiden, who was staring at him with exploding lust in his eyes.

"You're making me lose my mind, Edwin." His boyfriend said as he slid his thumb over his plump bottom lip and then inside his mouth.

Edwin closed his lips around the digit as he moved his arm to his back and pushed two fingers in. He moaned and his lips parted. Turning his face away from the hand, he leaned in and took Aiden in his mouth again, keeping his head still as a sign for the other to continue what he was doing. Aiden was quick as he grabbed his hair, but this time didn't block his nose and started fucking into his mouth again. The sounds of both of their moans mixed into each other and created a beautiful music to their ears. Edwin was losing his mind, and he needed more. He had started it as something to make Aiden burn in lust, but now he was the one burning.

"Honey, please~" He breathed out when he patted Aiden's thigh twice for the other to let him go. "Please, I'm ready for you." He said as he kept moving his fingers, moaning.

"Come sit on my lap, baby." Aiden said as he bit on his lips. The sight was too much for him to handle.

Edwin was pleasuring himself and begging him for more. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the beautiful boy's fingers with it.

"You're perfect, did you know that?" He whispered against the younger's mouth as he kissed him passionately. He could have continued like that, but a whimper from his painfully turned-on lover reminded him that Edwin was in his super horny mode and needed to be taken care of.

Lubing up and taking the base of his erection, he waited for Edwin to slide down. The younger sat on him carefully, knowing better about his own tightness, and hissed at the sensation.

"Fuck!" Aiden exhaled roughly as he let his head fall back and closed his eyes.

Edwin grabbed his shoulders tightly as he slowly sank down deeper.

Taking a deep breath, he sat down in one move when he was about halfway in. He couldn't help the loud whimper as he leaned in and rest his forehead on the older's shoulder. Aiden kept kissing his temple and rubbing over his back in soothing patterns.

A minute later, when Edwin was getting himself ready to move, Aiden got one of his hands from his own shoulder and intertwined their fingers together as he kissed the back of it. "I love you."

Edwin half-smiled as he got up almost all the way before sitting back down fast, resulting in both of them moaning loudly. A few more times and his body gave out on him. He couldn't keep it up, his thighs were shivering and he couldn't keep going up and down.

"I can't, bab- honey, please, please fuck me."

Aiden grabbed his waist without hesitation and slammed into him. Edwin's body grew limp as he let himself fall on him. The older wrapped his arms around him to keep him in place as he started to thrust fast and deep. Edwin had no power to do anything, so he just grabbed the couch's backrest for dear life and moaned at the top of his lungs as he got fucked real good.

Aiden was so close to the edge after all the blowjob he was gifted with, but he didn't want to cum before Edwin. Letting go of his hand, he reached between their bodies and started jerking him off in sync with his thrusts. A couple of minutes later, Edwin's body started convulsing more rapidly as he felt teeth sinking into his shoulder, and his boyfriend came with a mantra of his name, forgetting all about the fact that he had kept calling him honey earlier.

The electricity that teeth on his flesh sent through his body made Aiden cum a few seconds after Edwin, inside him. Riding through their highs, he stopped when he heard a hiss from his beautiful boyfriend, who was just lying on his chest with no energy. He must have been tired beforehand from all the constant practicing.

"You okay, Eddie?" He asked as he caressed all the skin he could reach.

His boyfriend was still sitting on him. "Yes... honey!"

Aiden spanked him rather hard upon hearing the nickname. Edwin's body moved away from the hit and he hissed.

"Ouch! That hurt, honey!" Edwin said with a smug grin on his face as he finally leaned back from his chest and looked at him. The word wasn't that special, but the way the boy said it, all filthy and naughty, always got to him.

Aiden's hands were on his waist. He smirked at Edwin as he took the thin waist in an iron grip and thrusted into him again without any warning. The blue-haired boy's body jerked with a yelp.

"I dare you to call me honey one more time." He said as he raised his eyebrow and looked at the younger's beautiful, shocked, blissful face.

"I don't know what you're talking about... honey~" Edwin smiled and bit his lip, feeling excited again even though he was oversensitive all over.

Aiden spanked him once more. Edwin whimpered and closed his eyes for a second. "I think I'll die after this!" He swallowed and chuckled. "But it'll be so worth it. Fuck me baby, fuck me again like I know you want to. I can feel you twitching inside me. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow. I love you, Aiden. I love you so much."

If Aiden had any intention of going wild at him again, it all was washed away as he turned into a puddle with the sweet words that hit him out of nowhere. The honey kink suddenly turned into a beautiful, sexy love confession and he didn't know what he wanted more, to pinch Edwin's cheek and rub their noses together or to kiss him passionately for eternity while making love to him.

"Hold on tight, Eddie." He said after a peck on his lips and his cheek as he grabbed the younger's thighs and stood up, walking to the bedroom cos they couldn't mess the couch up. They would change the bed sheets after this, so it was okay. He had cum inside Edwin and it wouldn't be the neatest way to fuck him right after, with either his finger, tongue, or dick, like this.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he let himself fall backward on the mattress as Edwin was still sitting on top of him, on him. Aiden gripped his waist and made him roll his hips. Edwin was so good at this that every time he felt like he could die and that would be a happy death. Throwing his head back, Aiden moaned and thrusted up unconsciously as his boyfriend kept on riding him.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

They had showered again, Aiden had changed the sheets, and they had gone to bed to get some sleep before the endless practice hours come again. He kind of felt guilty for making Edwin's life so busy. If he hadn't become his dancer, he wouldn't have to practice this hard. He'd only have their crew's performances and the classes. But now he had to practice his songs' choreos in addition to all of those.

He hadn't been able to sleep, his mind being too preoccupied.

He knew Edwin had done what he did to distract him, but as soon as the other fell asleep in his arms, the thoughts came right back. He really didn't want to cancel it. He had read their tweets and fan letters, so many people had bought plane tickets to come from another city or country and reserved hotel rooms just to see him. It wasn't only about refunds. They had spent too much money on him. He couldn't disappoint them.

Caressing the soft hair carefully, he placed a kiss on Edwin's cheek before slipping out of bed. He went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine and walked to the glass wall. Standing there and taking small sips from his drink, he thought about what he could do to manage this situation somehow. Standing there and looking down was scary. He could never stand so close to the edge of this height if there wasn't this glass wall protecting him, but it was still scary. That feeling helped him push his troubles to the back in some fucked up way. He didn't know whether it was the wine that he had terribly missed or the scary view, but his head started working again.

Walking to his little studio room, he turned the laptop on and opened the venue's website. He called the manager, and he talked and talked, but it seemed as if they really had rescheduled another event for that day and there was nothing he could do. So he started looking up other possible places. There was nowhere else that could fit that many people. But then he found something. It was one of those old art universities. The building was enormous, and if the authorities would accept, the hall could fit the 40k fans. He called Luis and told him about his idea. The manager looked it up over the phone and told him he'd call them right away.

Tapping his fingers on his thigh impatiently, he thought of drinking another glass of the perfect wine but stopped himself with all of his willpower. His phone vibrated and Luis told him that after 30 minutes of discussion, they had accepted to do the concert there, although they had never let anyone do so before. There was one condition, and it was for him to have a little meeting with the producing seniors of the university before or after the concert. Turned out that the daughter of the person Luis had talked to was a huge fan of Aiden, and that was how the guy knew about him and that he was a producer. The place was solved, but now the problem was the seats and the prices the fans had paid for those. Luis told him not to worry about that and that he was going to come up with a solution and that he had done enough.

Sighing in relief and closing his laptop, he turned the PC on. It felt like it had been ages since he last sat behind that chair and worked on music in that room. As soon as the screen was up, he saw a folder with the name 'watch me'. He knew it wasn't his way of naming folders, so he opened it. There was only one video in the folder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 3.7K 51
𝙎𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 Miles and Ash are a textbook example of the saying "opposites attract". Miles couldn't keep his mouth shut even if his...
176K 8.8K 28
"I can't grow to love you. I'm sorry, but you will always be a second choice to me." ... "You can't last a single day on the battlefield, and you won...
452K 21.9K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
146K 10.1K 51
Alex has been looking for a sign from the universe. A sign to tell him that he needs to keep fighting. To live on for his brother who died in a tragi...