FALLING | MxM (completed)

Door author_augustmoon

Aiden is a young, widely famous singer struggling with drug addiction after going through an intense breakup... Meer

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
EXTRA 1!
Extra 2!
Extra 3: The end!
New novel!

Chapter 85

325 16 33
Door author_augustmoon

Edited

Edwin had been so desperate. So in need of even one touch from all the teasing he had to bear in the elevator. But then they had walked to the table that was already set for them and the view... the view had been so breathtaking he forgot all about his desires. The way the city lights and the big round moon melted into each other was like a fairy tale.

Aiden had pulled the chair back for him to sit, something he always did, and that made the waitresses literally go crazy with the noises they made. Had they not seen someone do this before?! For god's sake!... He was feeling really shy! And loved! Because Aiden apparently was going to let the whole world know how much he loved Edwin with all of this public affection display!

After they had come back to their suite, jet lag had already got the best of them so they just got rid of their clothes and crawled under the covers, in the curtain-surrounded bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Edwin woke up, it was still dark outside. Looking at his watch, the only thing on his body, it showed that it was 3 AM. He had slept for almost 6 hours. Turning around, he saw an empty bed. Before he had the time to panic, he saw a small note on the pillow.

'I went to the gym.'

Stretching his limbs, he decided to take a shower and get ready for when Aiden came back.

His shower took a bit longer as there was already a galaxy glitter bath waiting for him. His boyfriend was all about the details and the little things. He didn't rinse his body when he got out of the bath, purposefully letting the glitters stay on his skin. Walking out, he saw Aiden in the small pool, floating with his eyes closed.

"Why didn't you join me?" Edwin asked calmly as he let his robe fall on the ground and entered the pool.

Aiden opened his eyes as soon as he heard his footsteps and stood up, water covering a little higher than his waist. It wasn't a deep pool, after all.

"I already showered at the gym." He answered and stretched his arms towards him, helping him get into the pool, and immediately pulled him into his embrace.

"You smell like mint. I must have mistaken the bath bombs." His boyfriend said as he loosened his arms and Edwin saw him wince a bit.

"What is it? Did you hurt yourself in the gym again?" Worry crawled up his stomach as he recalled the last time the older had hurt his knee and had to stay in bed for a week, nearly losing his mind in the meantime.

"No, I just worked out a bit too much and now I'm sore all over."

Edwin pursed his lips. "Turn around." He made Aiden turn his back to him and started massaging him. "Why did you overwork your body like this? Your muscles are all tense." He said as he used more strength on the knots.

Aiden moaned, probably in pain, as he grabbed the edge of the pool. "My body is so out of shape. Did the guy-... Hector, he didn't exercise at all, did he?!"

Edwin's hands paused at the mention of his name for a second before resuming again. "Hector is the laziest person I've ever known!" He chuckled unconsciously, remembering the times he actually had to play hide and seek with him so that he would move his body a bit.

Aiden turned his head back and looked at him briefly with a puzzled expression before looking away again.

"How was-... is, how is he like?" He asked right before a groan when Edwin massaged a particular spot without mercy.

"Hmmm, let's see... He is an actual brat. Lucas nearly lost his shit several times because of him and Joshua. They did all kinds of pranks together. Once he climbed a tree so high, the tree actually started bending over due to his weight. We all thought he would just fall and break some bones, but he landed on the ground as smooth as a cat." He recalled how terrified he had been for Aiden's safety that day.

"WHAT?!" Aiden turned around so fast the water splashed around them. "He climbed a fucking tree?! With my body?! Doesn't he know I'm terrified of heights?!"

"Well, you are. He isn't you babe, therefore he has no fear. He's quite carefree." Edwin said as he turned his boyfriend around again and kissed his shoulder before resuming his massage.

"He sounds like fun. I wish I could be carefree. I still don't quite get how this whole multiple personality thing works. I just have to keep myself in check not to let him out again." Aiden semi-whispered as he pushed his lower body back due to the pain he was under at the moment. His butt touched Edwin's groin, and the older immediately turned around and grabbed his wrists.

"Alright. That's enough. Thanks."

Edwin looked at him in shock for a couple of seconds before he burst out laughing, actually bending in half and clapping. "You're too much of a top for your own good. You literally panicked because my dick got in touch with your ass for like a millisecond!"

Aiden frowned and narrowed his eyes, looking at him laughing like there was no tomorrow. Edwin turned evil as the corner of his lips curved up and he lifted one of his eyebrows.

"Have you never tried it? Ever?" He asked in a playful tone.

"Edwin!" Aiden said in a warning tone.

"What?! It's just a question! I'm just innocently curious~ How can you know whether you like it or not if you've never let anyone near yourself before?" The expression on his face was anything but 'innocently curious.' "I could even help you with a little experiment." He wiggled his index and middle finger in the air in front of Aiden's face as he grinned.

Aiden slapped his hand away. "Haha, very funny. Maybe I should make you run a little experiment on yourself while I watch. What do you think?" He turned Edwin around and pulled his back flush against his muscular chest, locking Edwin's wrists on his slim chest in an iron grip. The act had been so fast, the younger didn't even realize when he ended up being held like that.

Aiden's muscles must have screamed at him because of the sudden movement as he hissed and loosened his arms around Edwin a little.

Chuckling, he eased his way out of the older's arms. "I'll keep a bit of distance Mr. nothing-gets-near-my-ass. Just turn around and let me finish my massage so you can return the favor. I'm thirsty."

Aiden laughed as he stared at him in disbelief. "Wow! Talk dirty to me, babe!"

The older turned around and Edwin got back to his work. A pleasant silence fell between them, water splashing gently from time to time the only sound around them.

"Edwin.."

"Hm?"

"That boy... the long-haired one, who is he?"

"Joshua? He and Hector got pretty close. Why?"

"I don't know. I just... keep thinking about him. The way he was looking at me... it somehow breaks my heart every time I remember the look in his eyes."

Edwin stopped completely and looked at the older's side profile that he could see from that angle. He didn't know what to say, so he just remained quiet.

"Do you think... I don't know, maybe I should pay him a visit or something? See if he needs anything? That kind of stuff?"

"That kind of stuff?" Edwin heard himself repeating. His heart was beating fast in his chest, suddenly remembering all the insecurity he had felt because he saw Joshua and Hector making out several times.

"Yeah, like, if there's anything I can do to help him with whatever his situation is."

"And what if his situation is missing making out with Hector? Will you help him with that? He's from a rich family. He doesn't need your help. Doesn't have a lost lover like Vincent for you to find either." He didn't know why he felt so bitter all of a sudden, but it was just how he felt and there was nothing he could do about it.

Aiden turned around slowly and embraced Edwin in his arms, made him rest his head on his shoulder, caressing his hair gently.

"Did I trigger my bluewin's jealousy again? I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean that. I had no idea you had to watch them go at it. I'm sincerely sorry." His voice was soft and caring, making the younger's heart melt over and over again.

Edwin curled his arms around Aiden's neck loosely. "I just... it was hard, watching someone's tongue with your appearance deep in some other boy's. It felt like I was watching you cheat on me." Edwin's eyes widened and he leaned back to look at Aiden's eyes, a little bit frustrated. "Tell me the truth, do you- are you attracted to him?"

The older's mouth parted comically and his eyebrows raised as high as they could as he just stared at him in disbelief. "Are you stupid?" Aiden pulled him back in a tight hug. "I'm not attracted to him! I just walked past him once. How can I be attracted to him, Edwin, Jesus!"

"So what? If you meet him a couple more times, you might just fall for him?" Edwin moved his lips against Aiden's skin as he hugged back.

"I swear to god, who I don't even believe in, that I'm this close to throwing you out of the window." His boyfriend swayed his body around furiously, making water splash all over.

"You wanna throw me out of the window so you can go live happily with your long-haired beauty? What about me? What about the Edwin who cooked you so many instant noodles?? The Edwin who gave you too many surprise blowjobs in the morning?" He pouted dramatically as he pulled his puppy eyes out.

Aiden kept staring at him like he was utterly amused by his act. "I see you've decided to be a brat today." The older cupped his butt with both of his hands in the water. "Edwin is my one and only, and I will make whoever dares to say otherwise beg for mercy." The singer squeezed his butt cheeks and made him look at him. "Are you ready to beg, baby?" Mischievousness was pouring out of his eyes. Before Edwin could even answer to that, he was moved to the corner, was told to grab on the edge and keep his body floating on the surface of the water. He did without objection, body and mind already clouded by lust.

Aiden grabbed under his hip to keep him steady as he bent down and started sucking him off right away and, as he had said, with no mercy. Edwin had trouble staying on the surface, and if it wasn't for his boyfriend's strong grip, he would have lost his balance by now. He had become a moaning mess in no time at all with that skilled mouth, and was just about ready to let go when it left him.

"Stand up." Aiden said as he wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Wait, I wanna try something." Edwin exhaled as he stood before his lover and turned them around so that Aiden could lean on the edge if he wanted to. He was about to sink down when he was stopped and brought back up.

"What are you doing?!" The older was looking at him with widened eyes.

"I wanna blow you underwater, handsome." Edwin winked at him, but the hands didn't let him go.

"Are you crazy?! No! It's too dangerous!" His lover shook his head.

"Babe! It's okay. You know I can hold my breath for a long time. I'll come up if it gets too much. Just relax and enjoy, okay?"

Aiden was hesitant, but still nodded and pecked his lips with open eyes.

"I want you to do something. Block my nose so I won't breathe through it accidentally." He said as he knelt under water between his lover's legs.

"You're crazy. Just come up or pat my thigh if it gets too much." The older said as he brushed his hair away, but they moved around in the water with his every movement, anyway. Aiden did as asked and blocked Edwin's nostrils with his fingers. He loved breathplay, so he was actually looking forward to this maybe way more than the person getting the blowjob was!

Parting his lips, he let the tip of his tongue out and left kitten licks on the beautifully hard erection. Aiden hissed and rearranged his fingers on his face. Edwin didn't want to waste time as he couldn't stay for that long to do foreplays and all, so he relaxed his throat and went all the way down on Aiden until he hit the back of his throat. Staying for a second, he opened his mouth wider and made his way further until he had the whole length inside.

Aiden groaned and let his head fall back as Edwin swallowed around him. The younger stayed there and hummed around his length, and it could be enough for him to cum already. But then his beautiful tease came back all the way and let the tip of his erection touch those plump, sinful lips.

Edwin leaned in and bit into Aiden's thigh. It was unannounced and sent multiple shocks through his body. Everything was more intense because of their situation. Aiden was worried about Edwin's safety, knowing that the younger was careless when it came to breathplay and would push himself too far, but it felt so good and Edwin was so goddamn perfect at what he was doing that it didn't really give him time to protest.

His blue-haired beauty deep-throated him again and twirled his tongue around him. The problem with Edwin was that he was really a kitten and kittens, they bit. But Aiden loved the pain that came along with pleasure, so when Edwin pushed his teeth in his base, as he was around him, as careful as it had been, an intense amount of pain and pleasure exploded in his every nerve. Grabbing a fistful of Edwin's hair and tugging at it harshly the moment he felt the sensation overflow, he pulled the younger's head back, making him let go of his erection, and slapped him. It was a light slap, as he didn't have the heart to hit him any harder than that. It was something he knew wasn't too much for Edwin. They were both kind of sadists. The biting side of Edwin, however, came out whenever he was angry or dissatisfied with something. Aiden was guessing the whole Joshua thing might have been the trigger this time. He could never get used to it, as situations like this were so rare.

After the slap, he let his palm remain on the soft cheeks as he grabbed and squished them with his thumb and fingers, dragging Edwin out of the water. "Bad kitty, no biting or I'm gonna have to put a gag on you."

Edwin pouted and let his nails travel all the way down from Aiden's chest to his abdomen, leaving thin red lines behind.

The younger opened his mouth wide and flattened his tongue for a second, looking up at him, before he bit his bottom lip and licked over it right after.

"Fuck my mouth, baby." Edwin was so gone, it was a sight to see.

Aiden smirked at the fucked out face of his lover, as he tugged at the soft strands again. "Remember what I said about you begging? I'm not gonna just give it to you that easy. You were being a brat."

Edwin hissed and leaned into the touch, the thumb that was caressing the cheek that had been slapped. Turning his head toward Aiden's thumb, he sucked it in his hot mouth and moaned around it.

"Please. Fuck my mouth till I'm out of breath. Please, baby..." He took a deep breath and went underwater again.

Aiden wasn't going to ask for more than that, as begging was really not his forte. Parting the sinful lips with his thumb, he slipped his rock-hard erection inside. Edwin immediately closed his mouth around him. The younger took his palm and placed it on his nose, telling him to block his oxygen intake like the last time, and then kept his hands behind his back, waiting for Aiden to start moving.

The older started fucking that mouth, moaning and biting his lips repeatedly. Edwin was a whole kink, sitting there like a good boy with his tongue twirling around him every time he moved back a bit. The younger had his eyes closed cause water would burn them otherwise, and Aiden loved it. Everything about this situation was just perfect. Edwin having to hold his breath, he himself holding back from touching Aiden, and the fact that he couldn't see because he had to keep his eyes shut. It was like he was restrained without Aiden putting anything on him.

It must have been around 2 minutes when he saw Edwin fidgeting with his fingers behind his back. He was one step away from the edge, but couldn't risk anything. Pulling out and getting Edwin to stand, the younger opened his mouth and started panting heavily.

"Your face is all red, Ed. What the heck! I told you to stop when it got too much."

"I was about to. That was amazing!" The younger inhaled, and a satisfied smile spread across his lips.

"You kinky brat! Come on, I'm dying to fuck you." Aiden got out of the pool and helped Edwin out as well. Walking to the bed, the younger pushed him on the mattress and crawled on top of him.

Aiden was looking at him thoroughly. The shadows that the curtains made were just perfect on his boyfriend's skin. The same look of adoration was visible in the other's eyes. Something told him they were going to get curtains for their bed after this.

Edwin leaned down and pressed their lips together in a barely-there touch. His hand went under the pillow next to Aiden's head and it seemed like he was looking for something. And soon he got to know what the younger had in store for him.

"You see, I really hate it when you talk about other people. I get jealous and then I wanna bite and mark you all over." His boyfriend said playfully as he slid a black ribbon on his chest, moving against his nipple and making him bite his lip.

"But you already bit me." He said with his half-lidded eyes as his hands gripped the slim waist tighter.

"That? That was my teeth barely coming in touch with your skin." Edwin shrugged nonchalantly.

"You bit my dick, Edwin." Aiden said in an intimidating tone, wanting to make his point clear that although he had painfully enjoyed it at that moment, he really didn't want to experience it again.

"But! How are you gonna make my jealousy go away?" Edwin pouted as he sat on his knees that were on either side of Aiden's hips, and put both of his fists on his abs, resembling a fucking kitten with that ribbon between his fingers. He knew, he just knew, that the younger was doing all of this on purpose. He knew he loved playing innocent.

"What do you want me to do for you, baby? What does my kitten want?" He asked as he rubbed his index finger on the plump bottom lip before the boy on top of him licked on it briefly. Aiden rolled his wet finger around one of Edwin's nipples slowly, looking at him and waiting for his answer. The younger moaned silently and bit his lip again.

"I wanna tie you up and ride you. Will you let me do that?" That low, hoarse voice talked while tilting his head to look even more innocent with those widened eyes. Those damn eyes...

"Everything for you, my prince." The older said and brought both of his arms above his head. He had never once let anyone, not even Ian, tie him up. He just didn't like it back then, but with Edwin, he didn't really know why even this felt right.

His boyfriend smiled and told him to close his eyes and not open them until he said as he kissed both of his eyelids.

Aiden had thought that he was going to get tied by that thin ribbon, meaning he could just tear it apart and push Edwin down whenever he lost patience, but of course, his little devil had other plans. That other plan included handcuffs, cuffing him to the bedposts.

"You know you're gonna pay for this later." He said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever. You're at my mercy right now and that's all that really matters. The tables have turned, my king~"

Edwin repositioned himself a bit and spread his legs, leaning on his left hand that was behind his back, therefore minimizing his weight on Aiden's abdomen.

"You wanted to watch me run a little experience? Well, you'll get to see it now while I'm sitting on your lap, fingering myself while you're completely restrained."

Edwin was what they called 'a hoe in bed.' He was, as he had said a thousand times, a whole kink. Everything about him could make Aiden lose his mind. Had the situation been different, with Edwin not as horny as he was now, he would never, ever do or say these things. He would rather turn as red as a tomato and hide in Aiden's embrace like an adorable toddler. He loved both sides of him insanely.

The slim boy pushed one of his lubed fingers inside, hissing and licking his lips repeatedly. It didn't take him long before he pushed the second one in and moaned loudly as he moved his fingers in and out. The dancer forced himself to keep his half-lidded eyes open to keep the eye contact. Aiden's eyes were jumping between that beautifully fucked out face and those long fingers disappearing inside that tightness.

"I can't wait anymore. I want you inside." He wiped his fingers on the previously prepared tissues and lubed Aiden up.

"Two is not enough, baby. Use one more." The older said as he saw Edwin lining up.

His lover shook his head. "I wanna feel you stretch me more. I wanna feel every inch of you moving inside of me."

Edwin was tight. He was so tight, Aiden felt like dying. Like his entire soul was getting crushed. Moaning and tugging on the chains, he kept his eyes on his beauty on top of him and the way he was disparaging inside that hot body bit by bit at a torturously slow pace. When he was finally fully seated, they both took a couple of deep breaths to calm down.

Aiden waited for a while for Edwin to get used to the feeling, thinking he would move on his own, but the boy just kept kissing and licking him all over without an inch of movement. That brat would convulse around him every few seconds, making him moan and for his eyes to roll back, but it didn't seem like he had any intentions of moving anytime soon.

When Edwin found his sweet spot behind his ear and kept sucking on it, he nearly lost it as he moaned louder than usual. "Move, baby."

Instead of obliging, Edwin stopped everything he was doing and sat up, staring at him. "Beg."

It was completely quiet for a couple of seconds before the younger spoke again. "I did, and now it's your turn. You were the one who upset me, after all."

"I won't beg." Aiden said in a serious tone and with a straight face.

"It's just a word! Why can't you say it when I always do like a mantra? All you have to do is say 'please' and I'll start moving." Edwin slid his index finger over his chest as he talked.

"I won't beg." He repeated himself, this time throwing an intimidating gaze at his fragile boy.

"Then I guess I'll just jerk off with you buried deep inside me and then leave you like this." His tease started stroking himself very slowly, moaning at the feeling.

"You know what I'll do to you once I'm free. You can't keep me tied forever."

Edwin didn't react and just simply convulsed around him again, making him hiss. He would moan, but he was trying to be as dominant as he could be, so moaning wasn't an option at that moment.

The younger gave himself a couple of faster strokes before he let go and leaned down, their faces only a few centimeters away. He could feel the hot breath hitting his skin.

"Beg." The younger whispered as he looked deep into his eyes.

Aiden narrowed his eyes before he closed them and took a deep breath. "I wanted to play along with your little game, but you brought this upon yourself."

Next thing Edwin knew was that he was being pressed against the sheets, caged by Aiden's muscular body. His eyes widened in shock as he didn't really understand what happened.

"Next time, make sure you put the cuffs on me correctly." The older said with a grin and smashed their lips together hungrily. He was still inside the younger, having used one of the martial art techniques he knew to flip them.

Edwin moaned loudly and curled his limbs around the older, pulling him closer and getting visibly impatient. Aiden pulled nearly all the way out and slammed back into the tight body. His hot boyfriend lost it as he begged him repeatedly to do that again and to fuck him hard. It was really amazing how a mere minute ago Edwin had wanted control, but now was giving it all away so willingly. That was what really got him going. Pretending to have control and do things to piss Aiden off, just that he would get the rough treatment cos that was how he could get the older to not care about hurting him so much.

Picking up the pace, he continued fucking the gorgeous body deep, adjusting the angle so he would hit the spot every time. Edwin was fucking gone. Tears were gathered at the corners of his eyes and one rolled down in time with Aiden slamming into him harder than before.

"Please make me cum, please, fuck me Aiden, fuck me up baby~"

A few more thrusts and Edwin came with a loud scream as his body kept trembling in Aiden's arms. He rode Edwin through his high and was about to jerk himself off on that lean stomach when his boyfriend sat up.

"I want you in my mouth." That sexy hoarse voice spoke as he started bobbing his head on him.

"Yes Ed, just like that... good boy." Aiden was breathless as the pretty lips kept working around him and before he knew it, he came down his lover's throat with a loud groan of his name.

Calming down a bit, he cleaned Edwin up and pulled him into his arms. Kissing his forehead, he let his hand ghost on the golden skin that was magically breathtaking under that light.

"I can't believe I didn't do the cuffs right!" Edwin chuckled and hid his face in Aiden's chest, looking embarrassed.

"I'm happy you didn't. Or else I would lose my sanity." He smiled and squeezed the younger in his embrace.

"All you had to do was say ONE word." Edwin looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, do you wanna take a shower... please?" Aiden said with a smirk, looking down at his lover who was looking at him in disbelief.

"You are SUCH a JERK!" Edwin punched his forearm several times as they both burst out laughing.

Aiden took hold of the slim wrists and pinned him down on the bed. Again. He leaned in and started kissing the one and only love of his life, slowly and passionately. There was still all morning to shower. Right now, he still needed to taste those plump lips some more.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

98.5K 4.3K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
203K 4.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own copy, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR, IT, ESP, JP, BR, AU, I...
413K 20.7K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
11.6K 921 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...