FALLING | MxM (completed)

By author_augustmoon

Aiden is a young, widely famous singer struggling with drug addiction after going through an intense breakup... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
EXTRA 1!
Extra 2!
Extra 3: The end!
New novel!

Chapter 62

310 14 0
By author_augustmoon

Edited

Edwin knew Aiden had a fighter's spirit. From the times they spent at the hospital, the way he fought against his own body's desires and actually got rid of the addiction way sooner than the average do, to overcoming the many hardships of his career, he kinda worshiped the man for his strong personality. But that didn't mean he couldn't break from time to time, too.

Aiden had so many walls and Edwin had been unable to break down and pass through many of them yet. The last heart-to-heart conversation they had was way back before they even really got together. That time when he'd last seen Aiden's mother. The only time he had seen Aiden's mother.

That morning, when Mia, the nurse, told him about his boyfriend having had a psychotic episode, all he could do was think and re-think about the possible triggers. But he was at a loss. He had made a vow to himself to help Aiden get rid of all his baggage, but yet here he was, 7 months later and still the older hadn't let him through. No one could get through to him unless he himself wanted them to.

"They've found the maniac."

Aiden had said it with so much anger and disgust in his voice before looking at him dead in the eye for a few seconds, actually demanding Mia to keep Edwin's company, and then he had left. Had Edwin not been under the influence of the medicine he had just gotten, he would follow the older, but he had already started getting dizzy. All he could do was call Brad and ask him to please prevent the hotheaded man from doing anything he'd regret later.

"Why don't you sleep some while he's not here?" Mia didn't leave his side a single second after they came back from taking the MRI, said her shift was over. Edwin kept staring out of the window next to his bed, waiting to see Aiden's car. No one had called him to fill him in on what was going on. Neither did they pick his calls up.

"I'm too worried."

"He's a big man. He can take care of himself. Besides, they're at a police station." She tried to calm him.

Edwin turned his head and looked into the girl's big eyes sweetly, a small smile on his lips. "Him getting physically hurt isn't the only thing I'm worried about. Although the guy was really... powerful and crazy and just..." He sighed, chewing on his cheek. "There are so many things that could affect his job, you have no idea. One wrong move and his career could be ruined for good. He has already made his bosses angry at him for canceling everything. I don't want him to get into any trouble because of me." He nearly whispered the last sentence, afraid to hear it out loud himself. Mia reached out and took his hand in hers, squeezing it.

"Hey, it's not your fault. If anything, you made the guy show himself and how much of a threat he is to Aiden. They even got him on camera, so now they'll handle things legally. You're hurt, but in some way, it happened for the best." That kinda made sense to him, so he squeezed Mia's hand back and turned to look out of the window again.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

6 PM. Still no sign of his boyfriend.

"Edwin, your MRI is all good. You can go home, but you should be careful not to put any kind of pressure on your ribs for at least three weeks." The doctor said.

"Will I be able to dance?"

"Rest for two weeks, then start slowly. Any kind of pain and you should stop immediately."

"Alright. Thank you, doctor."

"Oh and... take it easy in sex for a while. It's not a serious injury but put any kind of pressure on the ribs and they might crack and get worse so just be careful."

Edwin blushed and nodded silently.

The moment the doctor walked out, Max came in, walking slowly to the bed where Edwin was. "Hey, bro."

"Max, where's Aiden?" His eyes looked at the door cautiously.

Max's facial expressions were not giving him good vibes. "Yeah... they kinda kept him at the station... Luis and Hugo are doing the formalities to get him out."

"W-w-what?! What the hell happened?! Why would they not let him out?" He realized he had raised his voice as soon as he finished, his heart beating so fast in his ears.

Max sighed deeply and looked down at his feet. He bit on his lip before explaining. "We were cautious, Brad and I, ready to just grab him if he wanted to jump the madman as soon as we walked in. But he was surprisingly calm. It was the kind of calm that I knew would only end in him bursting. But during the investigation, we got too distracted, and the fucker kept on provoking him. Saying how he shouldn't be with a twi-" He stopped himself from repeating the words and cleared his voice. "Anyways, at some point, Aiden lost it. One second we were all sitting and the next he was on top of the guy punching the shit out of him. And then the next second, three police officers were holding him down." Max buried his face in his palms as he exhaled roughly. "It was a whole mess. After that, he just sat there without saying a thing and before they put them both in different cells, he told me to come to you."

"Did he get hurt?"

"Huh?"

"The guy, did he hurt Aiden?"

"No! Have you seen my brother's muscles?! The guy didn't stand a chance! Though his knuckles did bleed a little again." Max closed the distance and put a hand on Edwin's trembling shoulder. "It's all okay now. They'll get him out in a couple of hours. And we filed a lawsuit against the guy so the case will be sent to court soon. He'll be sent to jail for some years, Hugo said. You have nothing to be worried about now."

"Hugo, who's Hugo again?" Edwin asked in between his thousand thoughts.

"How do you not know your boyfriend's lawyer!"

"There are a lot of things that I don't know." He took a couple of deep breaths. "Anyway, they discharged me so we should just pay the hospital and go home."

"I already paid." He waved a black credit card in the air. "Got my bro's card. Wanna go shopping?!" Max wiggled his eyebrows and earned himself a spank.

"Your brother is in jail and you're trying to have a feast with his credit card?! Brother of the year you are!"

They both laughed, forgetting the mess of a situation for a minute.

Edwin was in a state between being asleep and awake. He was dreaming, but he could hear the voices surrounding him. Which weren't much. Only the sound of the TV that was coming from the living room. But then he heard the familiar digits and then the voice he'd been waiting for. He started fighting to wake up fully, but the pills were doing an amazing job at keeping him dizzy.

"How is he?"

"He's fine. Everything okay on your side? Will he be able to file a lawsuit against you?"

"I don't know."

Sound of water being poured into the glass.

"I'll get going then. Um... calm completely down before going to him. He's really worried, and seeing you in this state would only make him panic more."

"Alright. Thanks, Max."

Wake up, wake up. Damn, these pills can paralyze you!

He managed to open his eyes finally. Sitting up was a struggle. His body wasn't really listening to him and he was definitely going to see what the hell was in those pills later. The bedroom door opened and Aiden looked at him for a couple of seconds before rushing to him in fast steps.

He didn't even know when it happened, but the next thing he knew was that he was being kissed hungrily. His hand found its way to hold on to the wrist that was cupping his face. The skin was rough. He could feel it even in his dizzy state. Pulling back from the lips that were devouring him wasn't an easy thing to do, but he somehow managed it. He looked at Aiden for three seconds before moving his eyes to the wrist he was holding. The skin was red and even had a cut on it. It wasn't a deep one, more like a scratch, but it was there nevertheless. He noticed that the bandages were newly wrapped.

"What happened? Why is your wrist like this?" He whispered before placing a gentle kiss on the reddened skin.

"Let's just say the police handcuffs aren't as friendly as they look."

Edwin's eyes widened. "Handcuffs?! They— What the hell were you thinking?" He found himself yelling all of a sudden.

Aiden seemed taken aback by the outburst. "What was I supposed to do? Sit there and listen to him badmouth you?"

"So the only thing you could think of was to beat him up? What if he sues you? For violence? How do you think that will look in the public's eye when they report it?"

Aiden took a step back and stood beside the bed, taking his clothes off.

"Stop nagging. I've heard enough from Finn already." He then left for the bathroom and a few seconds after, he heard the shower running.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
11.6K 921 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.2M 124K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
203K 4.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own copy, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR, IT, ESP, JP, BR, AU, I...