FALLING | MxM (completed)

By author_augustmoon

Aiden is a young, widely famous singer struggling with drug addiction after going through an intense breakup... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
EXTRA 1!
Extra 2!
Extra 3: The end!
New novel!

Chapter 26

491 23 2
By author_augustmoon

Edited

Aiden wasn't lying about being super busy. He was out of reach for a whole week, and he only managed to text back a couple of times before passing out somewhere in the studio or the practice room. Edwin was worried whether he was having one of those stomach issues again due to the overwork, but he didn't want to make Aiden uncomfortable by asking about it. So he could only wish the other was doing good.

Today his music video would be out, and tonight the album would be released. Edwin had heard the melody to most of the songs but never heard the lyrics, only the one Aiden himself seemed to hate. It was near 4 o'clock and the five of them, meaning Lili, Vincent, Lucas, Chad, and him, were gathering in the head doctor's room, in front of the TV, waiting for the MV to be played. And when it did, their jaws dropped all the way to the ground. The song, the melody, the lyrics, and the dance were all on point. And Aiden was super sexy! Also, he had blond hair. B.L.O.N.D hair! The music video had a dark theme, him and the dancers wearing black from head to toe and dancing to the beat like their lives depended on it.

"Well... That was interesting." Chad said when the MV ended.

"That was AWESOME!" Lili and Vin screamed together.

"That boy can dance, damn!!" Was Lucas's comment.

Edwin was blushing out of nowhere and was the first one to excuse himself out of the office.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

When he got home, he showered at the speed of light, ran out — almost broke his neck — and played the music video again. Aiden was super fucking hot with this blond hair and the new undercut. His fingertips tingled at the thought of touching the freshly shaved hair and he definitely felt a certain way at the hip thrust move. Damn, he was acting like a teenager for this man!

Once he watched the MV a few times, he played the album. He didn't know which song was his favorite cos he simply loved them all. The song Vin had made was amazing and Aiden had sung it beautifully, but song after song, he felt more pain in his heart listening to the lyrics:

'Sitting on the rooftop of a building far away

My eyes fixed on the street that had you drift away

A bird sits beside me every time I go

And I talk to it, hoping it'll deliver my every word

I want to hear your voice; I don't care if you yell

I want to feel your hands again; I don't care if it'll cause me pain

Today hurts and tomorrow will too

So I'll selfishly wait until I can turn back time and fix everything with you

Do you sometimes think of me as the world goes on?

If you're the same as me, please let's just move on

Forgive me this one last time, won't you?

The glass isn't shattered yet, if only you'd say you miss me too.'

***

'People always say 'Oh how to get rid of this pain?'

'I don't wanna have one more nightmare, no, not one more nightmare.'

But to me those dreams are all I got left

Every night seeing you

Even if it opens my every wound

No, I won't tell the doctors 'bout these dreams

'cause I can't afford to lose you to those pills after pills

Come and hold me

In this nightmare

It's just the two of us

It'll be beautiful if you don't mind all the blood

Come and hold me

tonight, yet another nightmare

Will this ever end?

I'm not sure I want it to

'cause then how am I supposed to ever feel you?'

***

'Life, please slow down

Let me savor this moment

Wish I knew how to enjoy the present when I had you

Now I spend every night tossing and turning

The whole world is probably sleeping in peace

I hope you're having sweet sweet dreams

Time goes by, the clock ticking loud in my ears

The papers were burnt to ashes

But I wonder what our last page would say?

'The end' was the abrupt ending we got

Another unfulfilled show when there was simply no hope'

***

'Reliving every memory we had

They bring a smile to my lips, recalling our silly antics

I bite my lips when the dark ones come to mind

The times I hurt you, the times I dimmed your shining spark

Time, please stop ticking

Can't you see the sorrow you're soaking us with?

Time, please stop the seasons

It's already freezing in summer,

and I know I won't survive winter unless you erase all the memories we share'

Aiden must have really loved this guy wholeheartedly was what Edwin thought to himself and actually felt envious cos no one ever loved him like that, and he had never loved anyone like that either.

He woke up to the news of the album going viral after 1 day of being released and it was even #1 in tens of countries all around the globe. He wrote a message to Aiden cos he didn't want to possibly wake him up by calling.

'Hey, congratulations on the charting! The album deserves it all. It's a masterpiece.'

It was lunchtime, and everyone was in the dining room with the big TV on the news channel. When the pop culture section came on, the MC announced that they had Aiden in the studio for an exclusive interview.

"Today we have one of the world's most famous heart throbs with us. His new album has been number one on the charts ever since its release. Let's greet the one and only Aiden."

The singer appeared on the screen, his blond hair styled down beautifully, his silk shirt with floral patterns, and the black skinny jeans showing off his broad shoulders and muscular figure perfectly. People in the dining room started clapping and saying how handsome he was out loud.

"Thank you for being with us here today."

"It's my pleasure. Thanks for having me here."

"So, I've heard you made this album in less than two months. Is that true? How can that be even possible?"

Aiden smiled shyly, "Yes, I was given some sort of a deadline and I was kind of overflowing with emotions, also surrounded by supportive friends, and it all made the album possible."

"But it's so good! Every track has its own story to tell. There are songs with powerful beats that are just unbelievable and you can't help but dance along with, whereas the emotional songs can literally make you cry."

"Thank you." Aiden smiled one of those gummy smiles when it made his eyes the shape of a crescent moon.

"How did you feel while writing the lyrics to the emotional ones? Are they personal or are they stories from other people? Cos we heard you had recently broken up..."

Aiden shifted in his chair a little, thinking about his answer before talking. "It was personal. I went through a tough time the past few months and I wrote the lyrics while I was looking back at my actions and memories, so yeah, it's pretty personal. Although, I made it so that people can also relate to what I was trying to say."

The MC nodded at every sentence. She couldn't get her eyes off of the singer. Relatable.

"There's this one song that has a different vibe. You know the songs are either hype and energetic or really emotional, but this one also seems to be a personal song, at least to me, but with a special kind of swag in it." The woman laughed out loud, gesturing a dab and Aiden laughed too, also doing a dab after her.

Nodding, he replied: "Yeah, that song is actually a response to the ones who enjoy talking behind my back. I don't like the diss tracks, so I kind of mixed what I wanted to tell them with other things and that led to the song as it is. I'm impressed you figured it out."

The MC blushed so hard, it was visible even through the TV screen.

"What are your plans now? Are we expecting a world tour?"

"Definitely! The album promotions will be up for two months and after that, we're planning on a world tour and some other schedules I can't talk about right now."

"There was a track which you didn't make yourself. Many people were surprised when they saw Z's name there cos he hasn't been working for a long time now."

Aiden inhaled, his chest rising and falling before answering. "Z is a very dear friend of mine and I can't talk any further. But I hope he gets back to the industry very soon."

"Alright, thank you for being here. I hope you the best of luck with your upcoming schedules. Aiden, folks!"

And with that, the interview finished.

Not a long while after, Edwin's phone rang. It was the artist.

"Hey Edwin, sorry I couldn't call you earlier. I saw your message. Thanks."

"It's okay. You were really handsome in the interview by the way."

"Oh, you watched it? Thank you!" Aiden giggled on the other end.

"Yeah, everyone did basically. It was lunch time."

"Oh hahahaha! I'm glad then! How's everything? How's Lili?"

"She's better, finally back to letting the light in."

"That's great! How's Vin? Has he decided anything yet?"

"Not yet... But I think he will soon. He's been writing some stuff."

"Wow! This is really the best day of my life." He paused. "Last but not least, how are you?"

"Well... I'm fine I guess. Apart from the fact that one of the nurses asked me out, and I had to reject. It was a really awkward situation."

"REALLY?" He laughed out loud. "Who was it? OMG! So cuuute! I would die to see your face in that situation. You must have been as red as a tomato." He laughed some more.

Edwin huffed into the phone. "It was Mary. Hey, don't make fun of me, asshole bunny."

"Bunny?! Where did you learn that nickname from?!"

"Finn."

"Hmm..." He giggled, "But hey, don't call me an asshole. Everyone else can, but not you."

Edwin was about to say something when he heard some loud screaming, assuming fans, on the other end of the line, and then Aiden semi-shouted into the phone, "I have to go now. Thanks again. Take care, bluewin."

And then there was silence.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

In the following week, 2 more music videos were released and one of them caused so many articles. People were divided into 2 groups. One that loved it and the other pissed off at the not so appropriate footage.

Edwin himself was shocked after seeing the music video. How there was alcohol, girls and boys and smoke all over the place. Even the scene with Aiden where he was in bed with 2 boys and a girl at once. He just didn't know whether he liked it or not, but decided that it was really interesting to watch while he wanted to punch the guy for drinking so much alcohol and actually smoking something in the video. So many people attacked Aiden that the agency had to speak up and tell people that it had a +19 warning at the beginning of the video, and they could simply not watch if they were sensitive to such content. Of course, the fire didn't disappear, but the fans somehow shut the negative comments down and flooded Aiden with supportive messages all over the media. Aiden had been silent during this whole thing and only updated his Instagram after the fans showed their support and told him they liked the music video.

The other music video was just Aiden walking around Spain, singing. And until then, Edwin had no idea when Aiden had left the country to film this MV! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 3K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...
176K 8.8K 28
"I can't grow to love you. I'm sorry, but you will always be a second choice to me." ... "You can't last a single day on the battlefield, and you won...
2.4M 71.4K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...
116K 4.8K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...