Chapter 65- Freddie's POV

Start from the beginning

"Well, it was decided. You're the new boy of the month. It was between you, Lou, and James for a while like it always is but you managed to come through." Amar turns his phone to me so I can see. On the not so official Hogwarts account, there's a picture of me smiling like an idiot and waving to someone's camera as I skateboard past them in some corridor at Hogwarts.

"Do I really look like that? Gross." I say which makes Lou and Amar laugh.

"You think you could skip out on the rest of your workday Weasley?" Amar says, "We can go flirt with that hot innkeeper at the Leaky Cauldron till she kicks us out?"

"Oh wow, watch my two best friends be so horribly straight that they flirt with a girl while she's working. Sounds like a great way to spend my day." Louis grumbles.

"I would man but it's April Fools, Mum and Dad aren't going to let me go anywhere." I think for a second, "We are having the family around tonight for my Dad's not a party, birthday party if you're still around?"

"Nah man I can't. My Mum's shopping all day and she's gonna drag me home soon."

"Yeah Mum and Dad brought me, Vic, and Dom down here to find Uncle George a present last minute, I saw Amar and we ditched our other responsibilities to come see your dumbass."

"Though I really wish we stayed with your sisters Lou. Victoire is just, ugh you know?" Amar says I swear his pupils turn into little hearts when he's talking about Victoire.

"No." Louis and I say at the same time."

The door opens again and Dominique comes into the shop looking very unimpressed, "You can't hide at the fucking shop all day! Mamon and Papa sent me to come get your raggedy-ass, we're going for lunch."

"Ooh, can I come?" Amar says to Dom.

She looks him up and down and scrunches her nose up in disgust, "Who the fuck are you?" She says which makes Lou and I laugh.

"My favourite niece and nephew!" Dad says coming out of nowhere, "Here to help?"

"Sorry Uncle George, we've gotta go meet Mamon and Papa," Dom says before dragging Lou out of the shop.

Amar leaves shortly after, not before telling Dad all about my new titles of Hogwarts boy of the month though.

"You know, if that was a thing when I was at Hogwarts, I totally would have won," Dad says as we close the shop at the end of the day.

"If what was a thing at Hogwarts?" Mum says from the first-floor balcony. She looks over the railing at Dad and me below as she adds more Won Won's Bon Bons to the sweets bar.

"Hogwarts boy of the month! Freddie here has managed to convince his entire year that he is the best boy this month." Dad shouts through the store.

"Our little Freddie Bear? Little snuggly bear sweetie pie?" Ophelia says as she drags a big trash bag out from behind the counters. "I bet if I were at Hogwarts this year, I would have won."

"One, you're not in fifth year, two, you are not a boy?" I say to her.

Ophelia looks at me, "That's what you think." She says with a wink before dragging the trash towards the back door.

"Have you seen that muggle family that is a band?" Theo says randomly, coming out of the storage room with a box of Ginevra's Boogey Bats (which aren't actually made of boogey's they're just green biscuits shaped like bats).