Part 2, Chapter 1- Theo's POV

**A/N** Hi, and welcome to part 2 of 'We're the Weasleys!' There's been a time jump but things that have happened in that time period will all be explained! Also, the above image is Oscar Finnigan, Seamus and Dean's son! Okay, have fun reading xx

---------------------

***Four years later***

"Guys! Let's go please!"

Dad pops his head into my room, "Theo, get a move on eh? We're all waiting for you."

I close my trunk and lock it up, "Yeah, I've just finished." I get up from the ground and wheel my trunk out into the hallway. My sisters Cassiopeia, Ophelia, and Annabeth are all standing there waiting for me. None of them look too pleased with my tardiness.

"If we miss the train because of you I'm gonna slice your neck," Ophelia says to me.

"Oi! Don't talk to your sibling like that." Mum says coming down the hallway, "Only good vibes on your way to Hogwarts or you'll jinx your entire year."

"Yeah and I don't need to be jinxed, I have to get ready for my OWLs."

"You don't write your OWLs till next year idiot," Cassie says to me as we all head down the back stairs of our shop.

"If Freddie passed his NEWTs then you two can. It's clearly not as hard as you people make it out to be."

"Mum, would you tell them that it is exactly as hard as we make it out to be?" Ophelia says shoving her trunk into the back of our van.

"Would you two just stop bickering and get in the car. We're going to be late." Mum says as she opens the passenger side of the car and gets in.

"Middle seat!" Cassie and Leah shout at the same time.

"I hate you both," Annabeth grumbles before climbing through the trunk of the van and into the very back seat.

I decide to go the more humane route and crawl through the back door to get to my spot beside Annie. Cass and Leah get situated and close the van doors. Dad does a once over of the trunk to make sure no one has forgotten anything before getting behind the steering wheel and pulling out of our back lot.

I guess I should probably introduce myself, officially that is. My name is Theodore Weasley but everyone calls me Theo. I'm fourteen and the fourth child of a five-child family, wild right? My older brother Fred graduated from Hogwarts two years ago, he's now travelling the world with his girlfriend Evie, hunting monsters or something. Very Newt Scamander vibes. My older sisters Cass and Leah are twins, they're sixteen, turning seventeen in November and in their last year at Hogwarts; both of them are in Slytherin just like what my Mum was when she was at Hogwarts. My younger sister Annabeth is twelve, second year at Hogwarts and the only Ravenclaw in our pack of Weasleys and I think she likes it? I'm not too sure.

And then there's me! Theo. The only non-binary one of the Weasley clan, and the only Hufflepuff of my immediate family. I'm starting my fourth year at Hogwarts this year and I'm super pumped cause I can finally take Muggle studies. I know what you're going to say, 'Muggle Studies? Why bother with the non-magical when you're magical?'

And I'll answer! Because learning about stuff you already know is boring. No one in the family knows anything about Muggles besides my Aunt Hermione and my Uncle Harry honestly and I just think they're fascinating.

"Oi Mum, can we stop for a coffee or something?" Ophelia says yawning.

"You know I don't like you drinking that stuff Leah, it'll rot your brain."