Part 2, Chapter 25- Cassiopeia's POV

**A/N** Hey guys! So I know I already posted Theseus's portrait when I first introduced his character but it's been a long time since then and I figured since he is becoming a pretty important character I figured why not just post him again! Not like seeing him twice is going to hurt anything lol. So above is Theseus Avery! Okay, enjoy!

-----------------

Theseus didn't show up till about one in the morning. Not that I was paying attention or anything.

"You going to ditch us for lover boy or something?" Bailey says to me when she notices me staring in Theseus's direction.

I pull my attention away from Theseus giving a hug to his friends and taking a couple of shots to get caught up with the rest of us and focus back on Bailey and Darcy who were nice enough to let me third wheel tonight.

"He's got a girlfriend."

Bailey laughs over the music, "Darcy had a girlfriend when I met him."

Now I could say a lot of things at this moment. I could say 'well I'm not that type of girl' which would sound like I'm judging Bailey even though I'm not. I could agree with her, talk shit about Darcy's ex... the possibilities are endless. But each of those possibilities will get me in trouble in some way, shape or form.

So I settle on the obvious,

"I'm gonna get more fire whiskey. You want anything?" I head towards the bar before she can respond.

Theseus is leaning against the bar table watching me as I walk over. He takes a drink out of his beer bottle and licks his lips just slightly.

"You shouldn't be wearing something like that." He says as I stand right beside him and fill my cup with a mixture of fire whiskey and Coca-Cola.

I look over at him, "Sorry but you don't have a say in what I can and cannot wear."

Theseus laughs to himself and looks away from me for a moment. I take the brief time to admire his jawline and tanned skin. He crosses his arms across his chest, I'm not sure if he's trying to show off his toned arms on purpose but they're being shown off nonetheless.

"You'll give guys the wrong idea." He says in a quiet tone so only I can hear him

I turn around and lean against the table like he's doing, looking out into the dancefloor. Ophelia is dancing all slow and sexual against Ash Nelson and I don't think I've ever seen her as happy as she is right now.

"And what idea is that?" I say taking a sip of my drink. My lipstick stains the rim of my cup black.

"That you're a slag." He takes a drink of his beer and looks down at me, "You know that you're so short I can see right down your bra?"

I laugh to try and hide my embarrassment and to also let my drunk brain catch up and think of some sort of come back. I push myself off of the table and move so I'm standing in front of Theseus, "I know. The bulge in your trousers gave it away."

Before Theseus can say anything more I turn around and walk back onto the make-shift dancefloor where my friends are waiting, making sure that I sway my hips more than normal to give Theseus a bit of a show.

But before I could get back to my friends someone grabs onto my arm and drags me off, away from the majority of the crowd.

"What're you doing looking like that?"

I recognized his smell before I recognized his voice.

"It's called a Halloween costume Fletcher. Now if you excuse me," I shove my shoulder into him as I walk off but Shawn grabs onto my arm again and pulls me back.