Wanted Secrets

Chapter 75: Wanted Secrets
_____________________________________________

"M-Megatron?"

His ruby red optics brightened in satisfaction as the grin spread wider across his lips, revealing his sharp teeth.

I made another futile attempt to escape from the restraints while keeping my eyes trained on the large mech above me. "W-What are....what do you want? How did I-I get here? Where am I?"

"My, my," He smirked. "So many questions."

"What is this place?" I demanded in a tone that I thought sounded intimidating.

"That is simply none of your business, fleshing."

A frown pulled down on my lips as I frantically searched for something useful in the dim room. The area was quite large and a bit empty excluding the tables circled around me and the unknown machines that were barely in my cone of vision. The temperature was rather chilly, but it didn't seem to bother Megatron one bit. Normally, I'm not affected by the cold...well not by much unlike the humans, but I couldn't last forever.

How in the world did I get here?

I scanned the area, searching for any type of familiarity or something that could help me.

"Don't even think about escaping." My body froze at Megatron's warning tone.

"What?"

"You didn't think I knew about that little trick of yours. did you? You're able to make yourself bigger and smaller when you please, am I wrong?"

Crap.

I remained silent, not even bothering to even deny it. He was there, a witness of when I maximized on top of that pyramid in Egypt.

I wasn't thinking clearly.

"Well," He cackled. "It would seem that I am right about that. By your abilities it is clear that you are not a human, so..."A sharp finger hooked under my chin and guided my gaze to evil red optics.

"What kind of creature are you?"

"....."

The Decepticon Leader snapped within a few seconds of silence. "Answer me, pet!"

"I'm not your pet." I replied coldly and snatched my head from him.

His gaze was directed behind me. "Soundwave."

Soundwave?

"...who?" The surface placed behind my head prevented me from having any view behind me.

"Yes, My Lord." A low disembodied voice sounded from within the room.

"..w-wha?" I sputtered confused, trying to figure out the owner of the voice.

Megatron allowed a wicked smile to pull on his lips."I will get what I want." A whine of a powering machine filled the room, before I felt something press against my side and tingle against my skin.

"One way or another."

The tingles suddenly erupted into powerful surges across my body, boiling my blood like lava. I cried out in agony and pulled helplessly at the restraints as flames ignited across my skin as if I was being hung over the Sun.

"Ready to talk, fleshing?" He questioned with a smirk while as I thrashed about against the metal and softly pleaded to be released.

It was as if Primus had heard my prayers and the pain came to a complete stop. However, the effects remained. My body twitched uncomfortably against the cold metal while my muscles screamed out in soreness and discomfort due to my current position and inactivity.