Unexpected Surprise?

Chapter 38: Unexpected Surprise?
____________________________________________

"....D-Daddy? What happened?" I stared at the shocked expression of my father, slightly perplexed. His optics were wide as the Moon and his mouth dropped to the ground. "What happened?" I repeated my question, receiving no answer. The sound of an engine drew my attention towards the retreating jet in the sky. "Umm....dad?" I turned back towards the baffled look, just as confused. I received no response yet again.

I made my way over towards him, not noticing that my footfalls were heavier than usual in maximized form. Actually my entire body felt heavier than usual, but I didn't pay it no mind. "Hellooo!"

Still no response.

I waved my arms in front of his face and saw why my dad was in shock. I looked at my arms and hands, completely startled and puzzled at the same time.

My arms they were.....

Metal?

They were pure metal.

Cybertronian Metal.

White metal with the slightest tint of blue covered my arms and the back of my hands. I looked down at my legs, amazed that they were the same color as my arms.

And my stomach.

The same for my chest.

My hands reached up to my face, exploring the new facial features. I looked up to my father's still shocked expression. "Daddy w-what...happened?"

Finally he decided to open his mouth, but no words came out. "What. Happened?" He shook his head and seemed as if he was in thought, trying to find the right words, but he didn't. "Y-You...I...wha...." His mouth opened and closed again and again until a few minutes had passed and he finally gained the ability to talk again. "Liza. W-What..I don't...what did you do?" He asked, moving his big shoulders. "I don't know!" I exclaimed as my servos flew to my head.

Wait...Servos?

"You're a....Cybertronian."

"I know!"

"A-And you...fought M-Megatron."

"I fought Megatron?! Don't be crazy! This isn't funny! I....." I paused when sudden nausea washed over me, earning my dad's concern. "Liza? Are you alright?"
My knees buckled and I fell unconscious.
________________________________________________

"Don't worry, William. She's badly injured but she'll live. She has lost quite a lot of blood, but I was able to stabilize her, until we get back to base."

"I'm just worried."

"So am I, but you don't have to be up close, breathing along my neck."

"....sorry."

I heard Ratchet's and Will's voice in my conscious, though they sounded a bit muffled. I felt myself laying on something hard which felt terrible to lay on with my back in pain, but I couldn't find myself moving. My entire body ached and I barely had any energy to even move a muscle. The pounding in my head wasn't any better. While releasing a small groan, I shifted a bit trying to get in a better position, which didn't work. I made it worse. "Hey, I think she's waking up." I heard Uncle Epps say. But this time his voice sounded much clearer.

"Liza." Ratchet called softly to me. "Open your eyes for me." I did as he asked by opening my eyes just a bit, waiting for them to adjust to the brightness around me. My vision cleared up and I was able to make out the once blurry figures, leaning over me. I saw Ratchet's holform, Epps and Will. They all seemed worried, but frustrated at the same time. "Liza, you're awake. How do you feel?"