More and More New Things

Chapter 61: More and More New Things
______________________________________________

"WHAT THE FRAG!!!"

I nearly tripped and fell on my face when I tried to rush out of bed with my blankets still tangled around my body.

Like vines around a tree.

I pulled the covers off me and flew to the door at a speed that could rival a cheetah and threw it open, ignoring the damage I could've caused and rushed towards the thunderous curses.

As I rushed past baffled soldiers through the hallways, I could hear voices getting louder as if they weren't loud enough and a dangerous growl that sounded almost animalistic.

Like a protective mother lion would sound like if you dared to touch her cubs.

It couldn't be IronHide doing that. Could it?

"LET GO, YOU BEAST!!"

Beast?!?!

I transformed into my Cybertronian form by instinct and prepared for a gigantic rabid three-headed hungry man-eating beast.

When I turned that corner, I'm gonna tell you now that I was not prepared for anything in my life anymore. It's just gonna be surprises from now on. Like Jake in the boxes. Wait, was it Jake or Jack?

Seriously.

"FRAGGING SLAG-HEAD!"

In front of my very eyes were Ratchet and a literal Cyber-dog of my color scheme having a literal tug of war over a wrench.

One of Ratchet's favorite wrenches.

My father stood in between in them, trying to figure out how to resolve the situation. He looked more confused on how a freaking Cyber-dog got here rather than what was currently going on.

I don't blame him.

Seeing a big dog that looks much like a metal version of an Earth. K-9 isn't an everyday thing.

I don't know how it got here either, but I'm pretty sure I know where it came from.

"Hey!"

I rushed over and attempted to loosen the dog's jaw from around the metal and succeeded with no effort at all actually.

Maybe it's because Ratchet ended up on the floor with a loud clang and I was pounced on and attacked with aggressive licks across my face. My head turned away only for the rough tongue to follow after.

No escape.

"Ok...ok...!" I sputtered, trying to push off the weight of the vicious yet adorable beast. "Hey, that's enough! Okay!" Help!"

Once Ratchet was off the ground with a little assistance, the Cyber-Dog was hauled off me while I was lifted to my feet before I could be attacked again and smothered in dog kisses.

The animal wiggled and huffed in the Prime's arms until he was set back down. However, that didn't stop him from expressing his excitement by running in circles and hopping on his hind legs around me.

"Aww." That sweet happy puppy-like face couldn't stop me from kneeling down and giving him a good scratch on his head.

"Liza."

I hummed in acknowledgment and glanced at the puzzled medic behind me.

"So we're just gonna ignore the fact that I was attacked by a literal Cyber-dog! I thought those didn't even exist anymore! WHERE THE FRAG DID IT COME FROM?!"