Revival 0f A Prime

Chapter 36: Revival 0f A Prime
____________________________________________

Wait! Prima! Come back!

Hello?

My eyes saw nothing, but black. Pitch black. Where am I?

What did they mean it was destiny? I don't understand. What is my destiny?

"Liza! Come back to me! Please!"

Sam? I could hear him, but his voice sounded muffled.

"Don't do this to me, Liza! Don't do it! Come on, wake up!"

Will? His voice sounded muffled as well. It was as if they were talking in water.

"Someone do something!"

Mikaela too?

Why did everyone sound so far away?

"Come on! Wake up!"

I could hear their voices, but I could also hear the faint sound of battle behind them.

Odd.

The sound began to increase rapidly as the voices got clearer each passing second. A blinding light flashed and....

~~~~~~

"Liz!"

All of a sudden, I was back into reality.
I thought I was dead.

The feeling of water dropped onto my neck, dragging my attention to Mikaela with tears streaming down her eyes. Tears of fear and joy. Sam too. Will was on the verge of crying as well, but he had to keep his stoic army face. "Don't you EVER do that to me again!" Was a stern command, I received from him. "My god you almost gave me a literal heart attack!"

I felt something move in my hand, causing me to look down and gasp at the Matrix restored form. It turned back just how we found it!

Your destiny.

My destiny?

I pushed myself off the ground, Matrix in hand. "Hey where are you going?"

"Hey!"

I ignored everyone and rushed to my dad's lifeless body covered by the rag. I moved it aside and climbed onto his chest, right by his spark chamber.

Fulfill your destiny.

With a loud cry, I forced the Matrix into his chest, his body jumping up slightly from the shock.

Come on, please, please, I pleaded silently.

The faint light of his spark flickered then it sparkled into a growing blue light. It was beautiful!

"Dad?" I called softly, reaching for his still face. "Come back to me...please." As if it was at my request, the sounds of his gears and the natural Cybertronian sounds emitted from him. Then his glowing blue optics flickered online. "Dad!"

He coughed up the sand in his intakes and looked around confused, optics landing on me. He pulled himself up into a sitting position and spoke, "Liza? Y-You came for me?"

I quickly slid off his chest, so he could get up and answered, "Of course I did. You're my dad." I smiled up at him. "You-," The sounds of gunshots, missiles and bombs brought him to the realization that we were in the middle of a battle. He got to his feet and gave me a firm look. "You shouldn't be here. It's too dangerous."