Tough Reveal

Chapter 121: Tough Reveal
_______________________________________________

"Bee, please don't screw this up."

The Camaro revved his engine in response as we pulled into the garage of the facility, coming to a slow stop in front of wide screens and a large model of a red mech.

:-Introducing Stinger. KSI. We make the world.-:

"That is a bad robot," Shane commented from Bee's driver seat as I silently observed the display towering over us. It looked like an exact copy of Bee....only red.

Cade opened my door and stepped out as he craned his neck to stare at the mech. "Kinda looks like you Bee."

Agreed. It's scary.

:-Here is the past. And now the future. -:

His gaze shifted over to the large screens across the rooms. "They're trying to build their own versions."

Are you serious?! Who in the name of Primus thought we need more than one Bee in this universe? One is already enough!

"Well, at least they're picking cooler cars than this," Shane said, not expecting a wheel to strike him square in the nose. Groaning, he raised his arms to defend himself when it retracted again and began pushing against him.

"Bee," If I was in my normal form, I would've rolled my eyes. "Quit being so sensitive. Matter of fact, I should tell Dad that you just harmed a human."

::Shaddup...fore I beat you senseless punk!::

"Surely, you're talking to Shane, right?" I dared as I watched the human wrestle with Bee's wheel until the Camaro kicked him out of his seat.

"I'm definitely telling dad."

:-Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee, but better in every way.-:

::Son of a-:: Suddenly Bee reversed and began to do furious donuts in the garage, nearly hitting the humans in the process.

"Bee calm dow-hey watch where you're going!" I quickly backed up when he nearly rammed into me. "Boo-hoo, is the big sparkling upset? Do you need me to warm up your Energon for you?"

He came to a screeching halt and roared his engine threateningly at me. ::You better watch your mouth before I turn you inside out!::

"Whenever you're done throwing your tantrum I'd like to see you try!" I growled.

"Hey, you too! Grease monkeys!" Bee quickly shut his radio as a bald human began approaching us with heavy steps, gesturing furiously between us.

"What is going on? What is this vintage crap! We're not scanning collector car junk!"

Car junk?! I refuse to be insulted by some stupid human!

"What do you think it is that we make here? We make poetry. We're poets. All right?" Humans ramble off about the most random of things.

Cade straightened his glasses and nodded his understanding. "Yes sir. It won't happen again."

"It certainly won't. So," He straightened his suit and stuck his nose in the air. "Let's get these pathetic things out of here." The man then turned on his heel and returned to the group of humans standing nearby.