Meeting More

Chapter 41: Meeting More
___________________________________________

"Welcome back, Liza."

A sound of confusion escaped my lips, when I found myself surrounded by the vast whiteness once again. I picked myself off the non-existence floor and turned to the deep voice that welcomed me.

There standing were the three Primes: Prima, Alpha Trion and Vector Prime. Prima took a small bow, "It is nice to see you again."

"Umm...it's nice to see you three again too?"

"We heard about your losses....our deepest apologies." He bowed his head in respect.
I took a deep breath and changed the subject. I didn't want to talk about that right now. "....Why am I here again?"

"Apologies, we were not able to to give you a full explanation. You are in the Realm of the Primes."

"The Realm of the Primes? Why am I here? Isn't this a place for the Primes?"

Prima chuckled, "There is a reason for you being here."

"It's a good one right?"

"Of course." Prima answered.

"Ok. I would like to know why I'm here and can I get a clear explanation of what you are-I mean, I know what you are. You're Cybertronian, duh. I mean, what are you...like where do you come from? I'm so stupid. You're obviously from Cybertron. I mean..."I rolled my eyes at my stupidity and face palmed.

"You wish to know us better?" Vector Prime suggested.

"Yes, that!" I exclaimed. "You put it in a better way."

"Very well, but first there is more of us that you must meet, if you wish for a better explanation."

"Ok." With a nod, I encouraged Prima to continue. He took a step forward and held a hand out, before speaking a long sentence in Cybertronian.

A short silence filled the white void before eight different colored lights circled us, slowly stretching into what appeared as portals. I took a step back, not sure of what was to pop out. I took another step back, but this time I bumped into something hard. Hard metal.

I turned to be met with dark purple and silver metal that had Cybertonian signs engraved around the edges. I took a step back and craned my neck to look at the mech...no a femme! It was a femme!

I took a few more steps back to get a better look. She seemed bold and strong and had this calm and firm look of my father. She reminded me of Chromia: Confident, tough, positive, but if you made her mad, her aura would say danger. I was a bit imitated by her form. Like my mother when she was mad. She was much taller than the average femme. I'd say she was at least Ironhide's height, possibly more, if not...then Ratchet's height. She had sharp edges to her armor on her shoulders and arms and long helmet antennas on the side of her head,. Long strands of metal flowed down to her back, resembling hair. Her optics reminded me of beautiful night skies. They were this blue - violet. She was a beautiful femme!

Her optics noticed me and her gaze softened with a small smile pulling at the corner of her lips. "Hello Liza."

My eyes widened in shock. How the flying freak did she know my name?! I never seen her before.

She looked up and gave a greeting nod towards the three Primes behind me.

"Did you call us, Prima?" A rough, deep voice and new pair of footsteps drew my attention to the silver mech stepping out one of the portals.