New Relative?

Chapter 46: New Relative?
________________________________________

"Greetings Liza."

There I was in the darkness again, expecting to be greeted by Prima and the others, but this time only Alpha Trion was there.

"Hello, Alpha Trion." I gave a small bow with my head. The other Primes weren't around which left me a bit confused. "Where are the others?"

"I wish to talk to you alone about something important." Alpha's strong voice spoke.

"Oh..ok."

"But before I tell you anything, did you enjoy our gift?"

"Healing my leg?"

"No, that is not it. We gave you the ability to transform into a Cybertronian."

WHAT!?!

"That was the gift you were talking about?!"

"Yes, it was. Did you not like it?"

"Of course, I loved it. It's just gonna take me some time to get used to it. Being Cybertronian and all is different to me."

"I understand. I am glad that you like it. I will be sure to tell the others you enjoyed it as well."

"Ok......You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Oh yes, of course." Alpha nodded his head. "Your last visit here, you were curious about Optimus Prime being the creation of Primus, correct?"

"Oh yeah, I remember. I asked if my dad was the son of Primus too, just like you guys."

"I am here to discuss that with you. You see...Optimus Prime is not the creation of Primus, because....he is my son."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes." The Prime walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "And that would make you and Bumblebee, my grandchildren." He smiled.

I'm in a Prime Family! I'm the daughter of a Prime and the granddaughter of another! Life's just great. I never had a grandfather who didn't beat me like my parents! I wonder what's that like.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am being honest."

"Like you're not kidding?"

"No, I am not."

"....I'm confused. If my dad is Prime, then why isn't he the creation of Primus, like you?"

"Optimus wasn't always a Prime. In the beginning, he was an archivist known as Orion Pax, though I believe you already know this information from the one called, Ratchet."

That's a sign that I'm being watched.

"How did he become a Prime?"

"There was a gruesome battle between the Autobots and Decepticons. The Decepticons took over and killed hundreds of our people. Few were lucky to survive. Orion Pax happened to be a part of that surviving group. When I found him, he was wounded and was on the verge of offline, or in your terms, death. I looked within him and saw a pure strong hearted nature that had yet be awaken. That was when I knew I found someone worthy."